All American Window Cleaning

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2005

Family owned & operated. All American Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaner Pros can come to your home or business and clean windows, inside and out, for a reasonable price. We also offer bundle packages for window cleaning, pressure washing the outside of your house, walkways, and gutter cleaning. We wear protective booties and use drop cloths to ensure your interiors are protected. Most importantly, we keep things simple, serve your needs and assure 100% satisfaction. Award winning. Please visit our websites for more information: https://allamerican-windowcleaning.com/ or https://guttercleanerpros.com/...

window cleaning (143)window replacement (25)gutter cleaning (21)pressure washing (15)skylight installation (6)screen repair (6)glass repair (6)awnings (5)

03/24/2022

Orlin N.

Carl was great. He called within 5 minutes of getting my request and scheduled the job a couple days later. It was a pretty simple job and he did it quickly. Super easy to work with and I will call him again next time.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

12/22/2021

Sakura H.

Great communication from beginning to end! I highly recommend Carl to clean your windows. Once he arrived, he gave me a thorough explanation of the whole process and was extremely professional. My windows and screens were extremely dirty due to a remodel, and it always looked gray and cloudy. Once Carl cleaned the insides and outsides of my double double-paned windows, I could actually see the sun and blue skies, and realized it wasn't really cloudy all the time! I will definitely hire Carl again to clean my windows. The difference is amazing!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

05/29/2021

Sue B.

Carl did an excellent job cleaning all outside windows of my 3-bedroom, two bath single story house in under two hours and dusting off and putting back in place all the screens. I would definitely hire him again. Very friendly and courteous, too.

Description of Work
clean all exterior windows

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

10/27/2020

Joe S.

Carl, the owner of All American Window Cleaning, and his assistant, Eric, showed up for the job at exactly the time agreed upon. We have only lived in our 1907 two-story house for a year, and I am not sure when the rain gutters and down spouts were last cleaned. They got to work right away, and they did an AMAZING job of cleaning out the gutters and spouts which were VERY dirty and full of debris. They were in and out in less than two hours, and cleaned up so well afterwards that we couldn't tell they had been here. We will definitely hire them again and probably for window cleaning. Great job!

Description of Work
Complete clean out of rain gutters and down spouts

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

07/30/2020

Angelique M.

The service providers were punctual and did an amazing job of cleaning the windows. They were also open to going back over places I felt needed a bit more work. They even cleaned the windows in our garage. Everything is clearer now!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning (Interior and exterior)

Category glass repair, window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

06/24/2020

Michael L.

Carl showed up on time and did a great job. We have floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors. They are incredibly clean and look great. Carl and his helper worked quickly and efficiently. Did our 14 windows in under two hours. He also went up on the roof and washed our skylights....no extra charge! And we have a huge mirror in our entry hall that he cleaned, too. Amazing. He’s in my contact list and will be back for sure. He’s been cleaning windows for thirty years! Now I see why. Thanks Carl.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out

Category glass repair

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/23/2020

Stephanie R.

Two polite men came and washed my windows and screens carefully. Nothing was rushed, nothing was damaged, everything was done correctly. My windows look great.

Description of Work
Windows and screens washed inside and out.

Category awnings, window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/17/2020

Mattie H.

He was nice but after the windows dried, I noticed streaks and dirt in the sills. I had hoped that he would have cleaned out the sills.

Description of Work
windows cleaned

Category awnings, window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

In Response to this review we were on time,the windows had not been cleaned in many years as a result they had weather damage and calcium deposits which can leave streaks, as far the sills go they needed to be painted we brush and sponge out all tracks and sills on every job and do our best to do the satisfy the customer.

06/16/2020

Richard Richard McCurdy M.

Excellent work. Will definitely use them next year.

Description of Work
Windows, sills, screens and skylights for 2800 sg. ft. 2 story house

Category window cleaning, skylights

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/09/2020

Janice W.

Great. Job well done. On time and fast. They were the first to respond so they got the job. It was a small job. Easy money!! 😃

Description of Work
Condo window cleaning.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

02/21/2020

Mr James Malone & A.

Everything was very good except for cleaning up after themselves. They didn't clean up the debris.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

We always clean up debris after the gutters and downspouts have been flushed out sometimes if the ground is uneven and your dealing with roof tile sand the water collects and it can leave residue we do the best we can in this situation to clean up the grounds as you can view in the link below https://youtu.be/HyaFT3cyLV8

01/25/2020

James C.

Great! They did a fantastic job. Total professionals.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out.

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

01/18/2020

Rick S.

Very good. On time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Windows Cleaned

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

01/15/2020

Nancy H.

Very smoothly. Windows look great. Whole house is brighter. Will call him next year to do it again. Thanks.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

09/10/2019

Don D.

Arrived early and began project even before I arrived from local errand. Quality work inside and out--including screens. Walk through at end to make sure I was satisfied. Highly recommended and will use them again.

Description of Work
Windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

08/12/2019

Curtis P.

Carl did a great job. Cleaned up the windows nicely. Very detailed. Even was able to remove some paint that was on a window and got window sills also looking really good. A few years ago I used a different company that messed up some of my screens but did not have any of those issues with All American. Recommended.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned

Work Completed On 08/11/2019

05/31/2019

Pam B.

Carl always does a great job. Very professional and always prompt. I highly recommend All American for window cleaning.

Description of Work
We needed all of our windows cleaned inside and outside. We have quite a few diagonal wood framed windows that are hard to clean

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

04/12/2019

Peter F.

Called same day I posted the service request and set appointment for later in the week. Excellent service and job well done. 2 man crew finished the job in 2 hours. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
External Window Cleaning on House

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

04/11/2019

JOAN V.

They did an excellent and thorough job. Carl and his helper are friendly, efficient, and cheerful. It was a pleasure to interact with them.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

03/12/2019

Melina M.

Excellent; Carl removed years' worth of gunk and everything looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Cleaning of windows and glass.

Category glass repair, window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

11/27/2018

Victoria B.

Windows are a year old. I now have some long scratches on a large picture window. Said he didn't use razor but I saw him using something in his hand as he swiped around to remove some stuff from window. I would never use Carl again.

Description of Work
exterior windows

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

In response to this review, when I arrived on the job, the house had been recently renovated and the contractor did not cover the windows during construction. This can cause scratches when stucco or cement is applied to the house. Once the windows are cleaned and all dust is removed, these scratches can then become visible. I always take responsibility if there are any issues with my work. When I left the customer expressed that she was happy with the job and there were no issues.

08/19/2018

Amy L.

Carl's professionalism and work quality were A+ from start to finished. Reliability: He scheduled a time for the work, called to confirm, and showed up exactly on time. He re-evaluated the work to be done, and we agreed on a price with a handshake. My windows, screens, and walkway had not been thoroughly cleaned for thirty years! Carl spent two and a half hours taking care of every detail, inside and out. He asked pertinent questions, and offered additional services when appropriate. He was respectful and polite. And most of all, my home looks brighter and more beautiful because of his workmanship. Not only WOULD I hire him again -- I have gone ahead and scheduled an appointment for additional masonry cleaning. I am VERY pleased with his work!

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned inside and out; front patio and walkway power washed.

Category glass repair, window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/19/2018

07/12/2018

Gary M.

I had the windows cleaned in my 3 story townhouse. They did a great job and made certain I was pleased before they left.

Description of Work
Window cleaning