A Building Concept

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2014

A Building Concept is a full service general contractor servicing all of the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. License #886920 in California. A Building Concept specializes in kitchen and bathroom remodels, new construction, additions, remodels, plumbing, electrical and interior and exterior painting. Our crews are the best hardworking employees. A Building concept is always on time, detail oriented and stays on the job until it is completed. A Building concept will estimate your job for free with no obligation....

3-B'Z Painting Co

3-B’z Painting Co. has been providing benchmark painting services for over 24 years. With our skilled expertise, perfected method of delivery and excellent communication, we provide superior product with the utmost efficiency. We are fully licensed and bonded. Contact us for a complete color transformation of your home!

Summer Painting Company & Finishing LLC

At Summer Painting Company & Finishing we are specialists at serving our community with the best commercial and residential painting needs in the whole LA area and its surroundings. With over 8 years of experience, our company offers the best quality jobs in interiors and exteriors both, commercial and residential painting that will bring your ideas to life.

Berger's Painting

Berger's Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. There are many reasons why you should choose J & B Painting, including our exclusive 3-year written guarantee against peeling and chipping as well as next day availability. We offer professional color consultation and free paint samples. Our goal is to provide quality work at a reasonable rates. We employ only experienced, professional painters and use only top of the line paints. Our “dedication to excellence” in addition to personal pride has been the key elements to our success and made us LA’s most referred painting company since 1981.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi

07/02/2015

Description of Work
A variety of things, from building a new sliding door to the patio, to installing a new laundry room sink, to building a media center from plans that I had designed.

Category plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

04/30/2015

Description of Work
I hired A Building Concept to remodel my kitchen. They were very professional and worked with me within my budget. My kitchen cabinets & new counter tops look amazing. I will be hiring them very soon to remodel my bathrooms.

Category countertops,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

08/16/2014

I had been talking to several contractors about different items that needed to be addressed at my home. Different stories and solutions were being presented, some that didn't sound so good, and some that were simply too costly. I spoke with Brian Tanaka, the contractor for A Building Concept. He seemed to understand all the things I was trying to accomplish, and had sensible solutions that were co...

Description of Work
Window replacement and French door replacement. Also some plumbing, fencing, and concrete hardscape work.

Category concrete repair,fencing,plumbing,replacement windows,doors,hardscaping

08/05/2014

I have been working with Brian of A Building Concept for many years. When I heard that he joined Angie's List, I wanted to be the first one to write a review. Brian is very punctual, and conscientious. His prices are fair, and he always completes jobs on schedule. His workers are polite and professional. His quality of work is amazing!

Description of Work
Exterior/Interior Painting, and Kitchen Remodel. Painted stucco and exterior wood trim. Painted interior; kitchen, dining, and living room. Refinished kitchen cabinets, installed new granite counter tops, installed new appliances and led lighting in the kitchen.

Category countertops,lighting,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Services offered are complete home remodeling from start to finish.