A Building Concept

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2014

7020 Rubio Ave.

Van Nuys, CA 91406

A Building Concept is a full service general contractor servicing all of the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. License #886920 in California. A Building Concept specializes in kitchen and bathroom remodels, new construction, additions, remodels, plumbing, electrical and interior and exterior

07/02/2015

John S.

Description of Work
A variety of things, from building a new sliding door to the patio, to installing a new laundry room sink, to building a media center from plans that I had designed.

Category plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

04/30/2015

Wendy D.

Description of Work
I hired A Building Concept to remodel my kitchen. They were very professional and worked with me within my budget. My kitchen cabinets & new counter tops look amazing. I will be hiring them very soon to remodel my bathrooms.

Category countertops, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

08/16/2014

Timothy J.

I had been talking to several contractors about different items that needed to be addressed at my home. Different stories and solutions were being presented, some that didn't sound so good, and some that were simply too costly. I spoke with Brian Tanaka, the contractor for A Building Concept. He seemed to understand all the things I was trying to accomplish, and had sensible solutions that were cost effective. His grasp of what needed to be done, and how to get it done without breaking my wallet was excellent. He got me some good prices on the materials, and went to pick up the materials himself so we did to have to pay for delivery or worry that the materials would be late. I really appreciated that extra service. The work started right on time, and he was done in three days. One contractor had told me the jobs would take a full week. The process was a lot easier than some other work I have had done in the past. I'll use this company again for sure.

Description of Work
Window replacement and French door replacement. Also some plumbing, fencing, and concrete hardscape work.

Category concrete repair, fencing, plumbing, replacement windows, doors, hardscaping

08/05/2014

Stephen B.

I have been working with Brian of A Building Concept for many years. When I heard that he joined Angie's List, I wanted to be the first one to write a review. Brian is very punctual, and conscientious. His prices are fair, and he always completes jobs on schedule. His workers are polite and professional. His quality of work is amazing!

Description of Work
Exterior/Interior Painting, and Kitchen Remodel. Painted stucco and exterior wood trim. Painted interior; kitchen, dining, and living room. Refinished kitchen cabinets, installed new granite counter tops, installed new appliances and led lighting in the kitchen.

Category countertops, lighting, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Vision Home Remodeling Inc

Vision Home Remodeling is high-level design-build company, committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of work. We have a project minimum of $15,000.00 and do not provide any types of repair or handyman services. We are an extremely experienced team in development, new construction, and remodeling services for LA County, specializing in complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to perform all construction work in the state of California, License #1059278. Our triumph to success comes from a team of highly skilled and a devoted group of project designers, project managers and builders with over 18 years of combined remodeling experience. Please feel free to contact our experienced team that will assist with any questions... It would be a pleasure to make your V I S I O N come to life!

Way To Go Builders

The company was founded in 2012 by licensed contractors Jonathan E. and Daniel S. who have been professionally trained and certified. Way to go builders designs and renovates yards. Transforming yards into beautiful entertainment areas, and more! We take pride in our work and strive to be the best. Our team specializes in most backyard renovations! Our services includes: * Pavers * Concrete/ Stamped Concrete * Custom Concrete * Hardscape * Landscaping * Landscape * Fire Pits * Driveways * BBQ * Outdoor Kitchen * Deck * Pools/ Spa * Pool Remodeling * Patio * Block Wall * Retaining Wall * Fence * Gate * Water Features * Artificial Turf * Backyard Remodel And so much more...

G&L Design Building & Landscape Inc

G&L Design Building and Landscape Inc is a licensed general contractor builder who specializes in the outdoors construction, pool and spa construction , deck, retaining wall, gate and fence ,hardscape, landscape, design & build company that has been servicing residential and commercial clients in the Los Angeles and Ventura counties. Although unique and functional design is our passion, outstanding customer service is our number one priority. Our talented landscape designers will listen to your needs and then use their expertise to develop an architectural quality landscape design that fits your personality and lifestyle. Members with the CLCA and Angelus pavers.

Services offered are complete home remodeling from start to finish.