Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

12135 Miranda St 204

Valley Village, CA 91607

Y.O.R. CONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENT, INC. (LIC 894258). A LICENSED AND INSURED COMPANY THAT IS AN EXPERIENCED, FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOUR PROJECT A PERSONAL TOUCH. Fully Insured/Bonded, Workman's Comp, Cost Control Experts, References Available, Prompt Project Completion, Free Estimates, Quality Guarantee...

12/06/2020

Mali D.

Love this company especially Yakov or you can call him Kobi it is his nick name I have been working with him already several years and he never disappointed us (me and my wife) we did full renovation with his company on the firs house as well on the second house and now he did for us ADU on the first house you do not go wrong if you you work with this company especially with Yakov But also Ishak and shay and Aharon and Hen are good people to work with

Description of Work
House remodel and adu

Category bathtub refinishing, drywall, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, remodeling, roofing, air duct cleaning, garage builders, home builders, architect

12/19/2019

J. D.

YOR did an amazing job on my kitchen renovation. Took an old looking kitchen it, and upgraded it to current and modern. Very, very pleased with the work. Near the end, had to go out of town for a few days. I returned to the job being completed. Recommend them all the way!

Description of Work
kitchen renovation

Category remodeling

12/18/2019

M. D.

I got tired of my house paint job from the exterior wanted something more new and modern, Kobi helped me pick out the color for the house what would look best and I am happy to say I love it I am happy with the color of choice he picked out if I have any other projects I will be giving him a call back.

Description of Work
exterior Paint

Category remodeling, interior painters

09/18/2019

Yali H.

Job was done in a good timely manner. I was very happy with the price they quoted and there were no unexpected cost. We were very happy with there work and would use them again in the near future if need be.

Description of Work
I had them install a new 5 ton ac unit along with new ducts for my home

Category remodeling

06/27/2017

Tamar A.

Everything looks AWESOME. The quality and service of YOR construction is phenomenal. We are so lucky! And it was done so timely as well, accommodations 100%. Thank you for helping us patch up our home!! We are grateful and will always recommend your service.

Description of Work
Our roof needed some fixing and we extended the back room into two, providing an additional room in our home. We also had to fix some issues with our windows.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

09/04/2014

Chen A.

It went excellent. They covered everything with plastic and made sure their mess was cleaned up. No one has done that before and they went above and beyond and did a great job.

Description of Work
They did duct cleaning and replaced a duct. They cleaned the dryer vent.

Category air duct cleaning

06/05/2014

They messed up all the way around.

Description of Work
They were supposed to refinish my kitchen cabinets and put the Polyurethane over it and also lay a laminate floor.

Category home remodeling

11/24/2013

Clara R.

Kobe came to my house and inspected all the work.he then led me through all the work that needed to be done. He was explicit and professional. He was a pleasure to work with. He gave me a timeline and he kept to it. His assistants were very neat and clean. At the end of the day I never knew they were there. They came on time and worked till they accomplished what they set out to do. I am very pleased . I had been getting estimates for my house for months . I felt that the price he gave me was less than all the other estimates and the quality of work was superb. I highly recommend this company to anyone. I have given his flyers to everyone. Kobe and Haim are the most professional people and they really have a great knowledge of their profession.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom and my downstairs living room.

Category home remodeling

08/23/2013

Avis R.

We initially wanted only repair and replacement of existing tiles in bathroom. If a problem were found, we wanted it repaired. Yakov (Kobi) spoke to us about remodeling and updating the bathroom. This was extensive construction and we were hesitant. The end product is exceptional. From the time the permits were pulled, until the completion of the job, Yakov (Kobi) stayed in touch and tried to make certain that every problem was handled. We are very happy with the bathroom remodel. My cousin gives tours of the bathroom, and constantly talks about how nicely the work is done.

Description of Work
Remodeled upstairs bathroom, repaired adjacent walls, painted and ensured excellent work by partners.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

11/29/2011

Josie J.

I originally was getting bids on replacing windows, replacing stucco, and removing popcorn ceilings. I had also mentioned that I thought I had a problem with the foundation since I felt that house was no longer level. I had received two other bids from different contractors. However, when I mentioned potential problems with the foundation, no attention was given to the issue. Y.O.R. Construction happened to call and ask if I needed any remodeling etc. to be done. I decided to go ahead and have them come out and give me a bid. Kobe (owner) asked when I would like to schedule an appointment. I gave a date convenient for me (a couple of days) and Kobe was prompt in coming to the appointment. I told him all that I wanted done and the bid was less than the previous bids. I also told him that I thought I had a problem with the foundation. Unlike the other two companies, he immediately called one of his managers to come over and look at the raised foundation. This was impressive. Kobe was the only contractor that listened to what was said. The foundation needed to be worked on. We agreed that it needed to be repaired. He called an engineer that came the next day and agreed that worked needed to be done. He gave me an cost estimate, less than a week passed and we had a city permit for the work and the cost was what he had stated. The impressive part about Kobe is that he explains everything, gives alternatives, saves you money where he can and met the code requirements and more. Checks on the work almost everyday, he may have missed two days out of the 2 1/2 weeks of talks and construction. Very professional, does not insist on having the contract signed on the spot. He gives you time to decide without being pushy. I was also comfortable with him, as opposed to the other two individuals from the other companies. The crew that worked on my house were prompt , polite, worked hard. I will use them for my stucco, windows etc.

Description of Work
Foundation was repaired per city code. This included new beams, posts, piers were installed, foundation was bolted. They also leveled the house as much as was possible without damaging the walls. Excavated soil, concrete and rock were hauled away.

Category drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, stucco, foundation repair, earthquake retrofitting

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

BIG Outdoors

With 7+ years of FULL service landscaping experience such as lighting, irrigation, hardscaping, paver experience and more, we are here to help meet and exceed your needs and dreams.

Prime Tile Works LLC

California
    11/30/2020
    Check, Financing Available

Architects & Building Design, Awnings, Basement Waterproofing, Bathtub Refinishing & Liners, Builders - Garages/Barns/Sheds, Builders - Homes, Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Chimney Caps, Chimney Repair, Concrete - Leveling/Mudjacking, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Concrete – Stamped & Decorative, Deck Maintenance, Decks & Porches, Doors, Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior, Driveways - Asphalt, Driveways - Concrete, Drywall, Earthquake Retrofitting, Electrical, Fencing – Driveway

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc.

How is Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. overall rated?

Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. open?

Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. provide

Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc.?

Yes, Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offer?

Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. offers the following services: General Builder; Full House Remodeling, Custom Home Additions, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Pool Patios & Decks, Patio Enclosures and Covers Roofing, Cement / Concrete, Stucco, Air Conditioning, Fix Air conditioning, Air Duct cleaning, Duct replacement,

Are there any services Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc. does not offer?