Y.O.R. Construction and Investment, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

Y.O.R. CONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENT, INC. (LIC 894258). A LICENSED AND INSURED COMPANY THAT IS AN EXPERIENCED, FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOUR PROJECT A PERSONAL TOUCH. Fully Insured/Bonded, Workman's Comp, Cost Control Experts, References Available, Prompt Project Completion, Free Estimates, Quality Guarantee...

$100 OFF & Free in-home estimates on all central HVAC and ductless systems installations. Also, $20 OFF on all repairs. We are ready to perform our services & equipped with all of the safety precautions. Now more than ever having clean air is everyone's concern. Ask about our Trane Equipment CleanEffects, electronic air filter, or air scrubbers to purify the air that we all breath from all airborne viruses and pollutants. Also, we can help you cut your energy bill of up to 60% with our new, energy saving, money-saving, equipment, and maintenance services. We are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) and State Certified, Insured, Licensed, Bonded. We never charge overtime labor on nights or weekends. To schedule an appointment, please contact us. We are on a first come first serve basis and C.O.D. basis with all of our customers.

Original Owners since 1946 Family Owned and Operated 3rd Generation Owner 2021. Our family has been Contracting in the State of California since 1946 Over 75 years now updating our family Information on Angie's List this year of 2021. We offer Service to Residential, Small Commercial properties. Our roofing Installers are all Veterans of the roofing business, we do not hire day Labor, workers compensation and Liability Insurance is a Must. All Projects depending on the city will have Building Permits. We are a Los Angeles city certified Contractors.

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

12/06/2020

Love this company especially Yakov or you can call him Kobi it is his nick name I have been working with him already several years and he never disappointed us (me and my wife) we did full renovation with his company on the firs house as well on the second house and now he did for us ADU on the first house you do not go wrong if you you work with this company especially with Yakov But also Ishak a...

Description of Work
House remodel and adu

Category bathtub refinishing,drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,remodeling,roofing,air duct cleaning,garage builders,home builders,architect

12/19/2019

YOR did an amazing job on my kitchen renovation. Took an old looking kitchen it, and upgraded it to current and modern. Very, very pleased with the work. Near the end, had to go out of town for a few days. I returned to the job being completed. Recommend them all the way!

Description of Work
kitchen renovation

Category remodeling

12/18/2019

I got tired of my house paint job from the exterior wanted something more new and modern, Kobi helped me pick out the color for the house what would look best and I am happy to say I love it I am happy with the color of choice he picked out if I have any other projects I will be giving him a call back.

Description of Work
exterior Paint

Category remodeling,interior painters

09/18/2019

Job was done in a good timely manner. I was very happy with the price they quoted and there were no unexpected cost. We were very happy with there work and would use them again in the near future if need be.

Description of Work
I had them install a new 5 ton ac unit along with new ducts for my home

Category remodeling

06/27/2017

Everything looks AWESOME. The quality and service of YOR construction is phenomenal. We are so lucky! And it was done so timely as well, accommodations 100%. Thank you for helping us patch up our home!! We are grateful and will always recommend your service.

Description of Work
Our roof needed some fixing and we extended the back room into two, providing an additional room in our home. We also had to fix some issues with our windows.

Category remodeling,replacement windows

General Builder; Full House Remodeling, Custom Home Additions, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Pool Patios & Decks, Patio Enclosures and Covers Roofing, Cement / Concrete, Stucco, Air Conditioning, Fix Air conditioning, Air Duct cleaning, Duct replacement,

Architects & Building Design, Awnings, Basement Waterproofing, Bathtub Refinishing & Liners, Builders - Garages/Barns/Sheds, Builders - Homes, Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Chimney Caps, Chimney Repair, Concrete - Leveling/Mudjacking, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Concrete – Stamped & Decorative, Deck Maintenance, Decks & Porches, Doors, Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior, Driveways - Asphalt, Driveways - Concrete, Drywall, Earthquake Retrofitting, Electrical, Fencing – Driveway

Check, Financing Available