A-1 Plumbing,Heating & Air Conditioning Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2011

A1PHACS is a 24 hour full service Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning company. We offer experienced technicians, master plumbers, & excellent customer service. We value our customers and we look forward to helping you with any of your service needs. Call today for any of our services & we will be glad to assist you in any way we can for a fair & low price. We hope your experience is so good you will refer us to your family & friends. Call us today for any of the following: hydro- Jetting, Leak Repair, Faucet Repair, Sink Repair, Yard Drains, Tub Clog, Drain Cleaning, Frozen Pipes, Leaky Pipes, Urinal Repair, Tankless hot water heaters, Replacement, Sewer Repair & Replacement, Re-Pipes, Forced Air, Floor Furnaces, Electronic Leak Detection, Drain Cleaning Specialists, Wall Heaters, Plumbing Experts, Hydro-Jetting, Backflow Testing, Plumber, Re-pipe Specialists, Grease Traps, Heating Systems (HVAC), Water Heater Installation & Repairs & much more. We are open 24 hrs a day, 7 Days a week, Nights, and weekends for emergencies....

CAL CLIMATE CORP

Cal Climate is family owned and operated, bringing a personal touch to everything we do. In 1970, founder Andrew "Andy" Sauer started the company with a simple vision - provide friendly, reliable service and products. Andy knew that Cal Climate would succeed by building a reputation based on going the extra distance. His sons, Tom and Bob, continue to carry on that awesome tradition today. We take pride in the fact that 90% of our new business comes from referral's. Please if you have any further questions or you would like to schedule a service call or a free installation appointment please contact us

Offers by CAL CLIMATE CORP on Angi
RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
Aeris Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!

10/30/2014

They failed to call me back on three different occasions despite assuring me that one of their technicians would be able to come out and inspect our unit. On the third no-call I decided to go with another company. I give a C because at least the guy was a nice and it didn't end up costing me any money.

Description of Work
Called to schedule an appointment to come check out our HVAC unit that wasn't working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/25/2014

But he also fixed the leak in the bathroom sink and educated me on my faucets, how to take them apart and put them back together and he also educated me on my water heater and how it effects the water pressure in the house. Overall AWESOME.

Description of Work
He fixed the pressure in my bathroom shower.

Category plumbing

05/02/2012

It went very well. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Leo and Carl changed out my regulator and emergency shut off valve and they fixed the piping going to and from my hot water heater that broke causing a serious leak to occur in my garage.

Category plumbing

hydro- Jetting, Leak Repair, Faucet Repair, Sink Repair, Yard Drains, Tub Clog, Drain Cleaning, Frozen Pipes, Leaky Pipes, Urinal Repair, Tankless hot water heaters, Replacement, Sewer Repair & Replacement, Re-Pipes, Forced Air, Floor Furnaces, Electronic Leak Detection, Drain Cleaning Specialists, Wall Heaters, Plumbing Experts, Hydro-Jetting, Backflow Testing, Plumber, Re-pipe Specialists, Grease Traps, Heating Systems (HVAC), Water Heater Installation & Repairs,AirConditioning, Maintenance

We typically do not offer free estimates