Bayani Building & Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

14052 Ridge Canyon Rd

Valley Center, CA 92082

Complete building, handyman and remodeling services in all of San Diego County. All phases of the renovation, restoration and new construction fields.

08/17/2016

Jenny S.

Joe and Bayani Building & Restoration built our house in 2013 and di such a great job that we asked them to be the GC for our pool construction. Joe is very knowledgeable and has a great team that are very accessible and willing to answer any and all questions you may have about your build. Even when there were hiccups on the job, Joe worked tirelessly to iron them out and create the best product. We would definitely recommend Joe and Bayani Building & Restoration for any project, large or small. We are thoroughly enjoying our pool and are already making memories.

Description of Work
Our family wanted to create a backyard we could create lots of memories. After two years of just dirt in our backyard we hired Bayani Building & Restoration to build us a pool.

Category remodeling, swimming pools

06/06/2016

nancy R.

Description of Work
Had Joe build a duplex for us. He was the nicest guy to work with, professional and reasonable. I would highly recommend Joe and his crew.

Category remodeling

03/27/2015

Kerrie F.

Description of Work
Bayani Building & Restoration handled my 1st floor remodel including wood floor installation, fireplace resurfacing, and upgraded kitchen counters. Joe and his team were incredibly professional and overall great partners--honest, punctual, transparent, and delivered exactly what was communicated and agreed upon. I appreciated and valued their knowledge and years of experience--as they helped me understand trade offs and implications to make right decisions for my budget and desired outcome. The few times we hit some snags--Joe and his team were right on top of communicating this and finding solutions. I never felt uncomfortable or concerned about the knowledge, skill, or trustworthiness of his crew and really enjoyed learning from their expertise and knowledge. I love the outcome and -- 5 months later have no complaints with the quality of work, final outcome, or dollars spent. I would definitely call this company again.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling

03/02/2015

nancy R.

Joe is the most honest, easygoing, and capable contractor to work with. He does great work.

Description of Work
He is a general contractor and can do anything.

Category home builders

08/18/2014

nancy R.

See comments above. Work is still in progress.

Description of Work
I contacted Joe Bayani a few months ago to get a bid on a new construction project. He gave me a fair price for the work but mostly he called right back and has been in contact continually during the permitting process. The property has a unique situation with respect to the existing utilities - Joe has been instrumental in correcting those issues for us. He is very competent and helpful. He's just a great guy to know and work with.

Category remodeling

03/05/2014

Jenny S.

Joe Bayani, the general contractor with Bayani Building and Restoration did such an outstanding job on building our dream home. We recently moved into our home and couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. From start to finish Joe and his crew acted with the utmost professionalism and were extremely knowledgeable in all phases of the project. Joe really is an expert in the area of construction with over 20 years of experience. His work on the job definitely demonstrated this. He and his crew went above and beyond and were on call whenever we had questions or concerns, or if anything came up during the process. As with most construction projects, we came across many hurdles. Joe came up with solutions to overcome these hurdles that were creative and cost efficient. Without his ability to problem solve, our project would have far exceeded our budget and we may not have been able to complete construction. We were fortunate to have Joe as our general contractor on the job. In addition to the professionalism and expertise that Joe brings to the table, he also has fantastic relationships with the County, the fire departments and SDGand E. Joe also has great subcontractor references who do amazing work and for very competitive rates. If we had to do this all over again, we would without a doubt hire Joe Bayani. In fact, any construction projects we have in the future will most definitely include us hiring Joe Bayani. If you have a construction project in your future, we highly recommend that you hire Joe Bayani and his crew.

Description of Work
Bayani Building & Restoration was the general contractor on the construction of our new home (from the ground up).

Category remodeling, home builders

Thank You. It was a pleasure working with you and making your Dream Home a reality. It came out beautiful. With any project you will always have some hurdles to overcome. You just need to have a lot of patience and we can always find a solution.

10/18/2012

Celine R.

Joe goes the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect for his customers, and it shows in the work that he completed for our house. We bought somewhat of a fixer upper, with a master bathroom that was in total shambles. Within two weeks, Joe gave us a brand new bathroom that many of our friends continuously admire. The detail and care that Joe puts into his work is top notch, and he never cuts corners. When we first met with Joe, we were impressed by his professionalism and wealth of knowledge about everything related to construction. He was the only contractor who really listened to what we wanted, and was able to do it within our budget and desired timeframe. With Joe, I never had to worry about the job being done well because he was constantly checking with me to make sure things were just the way I wanted it. He never made assumptions, and was patient with any changes that I made during the project. I cannot comment enough on the quality of Joe's work. He has a passion for what he does, and is fixated on making things perfect for his customers. We have hired Joe for several projects since October 2009, and will hire him for any future projects because he is absolutely terrific to work with. Joe is one of the most honest, personable, dependable, knowledgeable, and dedicated contractors my husband and I have ever met. Thank you for making our home beautiful Joe!

Description of Work
1. Complete Bathroom Remodel 2. Install Soffits and Lighting 3. Repair Roofing 4. Install Lighting Throughout House 5. Install New Windows 6. Put up new walls

Category drywall, electrician, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, driveway gates

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you and incorporating your ideas along with mine to complete an amazing remodel.

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
    CLUTTER NO MORE INC

Live an easier lifestyle through professionally organizing your home and business environments. Enjoy the freedom of finding what you need, when you need it. Do you want to relieve stress and create more time for yourself? Do you want to increase your business income through more efficient productivity? Clutter No More® Inc. is the full service professional organizing company for you. Any space – residential or commercial, personal or public, old or new can be organized. If you are a private individual or a national corporation that needs organizing solutions, contact us today! CONTRACTOR LICENSE # 740217. ADDITIONAL CONTACT KEVIN HALL.

Integrity Pavers and Turf

Integrity Pavers & Turf has over 11 years of hands on experience as a landscaping contractor. Integrity Pavers & Turf projects involve hardscape, landscape, masonry, artificial turf and all your other landscaping desires. Integrity Pavers and Turf takes pride in all the projects they work on, making sure every detail does not go unnoticed and provides you with an affordable, quality outdoor installation.

Award 2022

Ask for details.
    Check, PayPal

New custom homes, kitchen and bath remodels, room additions, hardscapes, patios covers and decks etc. Built several custom homes and remodels in the San Diego county area. References.