Bayani Building & Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

Complete building, handyman and remodeling services in all of San Diego County. All phases of the renovation, restoration and new construction fields....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
CLUTTER NO MORE INC

Live an easier lifestyle through professionally organizing your home and business environments. Enjoy the freedom of finding what you need, when you need it. Do you want to relieve stress and create more time for yourself? Do you want to increase your business income through more efficient productivity? Clutter No More® Inc. is the full service professional organizing company for you. Any space – residential or commercial, personal or public, old or new can be organized. If you are a private individual or a national corporation that needs organizing solutions, contact us today! CONTRACTOR LICENSE # 740217. ADDITIONAL CONTACT KEVIN HALL.

Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air

Need a licensed and efficient plumbing, drain, heating or air conditioning professional? San Diegans have trusted their homes to us for over 40 years! We have the experience, training and tools to expertly detect and fix leaks, clear drains, repair sewer lines, and to repair, service and install all brands of heating and AC systems. We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and "Nobody wows clients like we do!" Before you decide who gets your business, there are a few more things you should know about us: - We are Licensed and Insured - We are a woman-owned, family business. We take pride in our policies and procedures that ensure you get the extra care your family deserves. - We want you to be safe in your home. We conduct some of the strictest background checks in our industry. We even do a personality profile test on every employee... making sure we have the right person for the job. - We offer the strongest guarantees in the industry ... always in writing! - We believe in paying it forward. We support a number of local non-profits such as Susan G. Komen - San Diego, the USO, Girl Scouts and many more. How can we make you smile today?

Offers by Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

08/17/2016

Joe and Bayani Building & Restoration built our house in 2013 and di such a great job that we asked them to be the GC for our pool construction. Joe is very knowledgeable and has a great team that are very accessible and willing to answer any and all questions you may have about your build. Even when there were hiccups on the job, Joe worked tirelessly to iron them out and create the best product....

Description of Work
Our family wanted to create a backyard we could create lots of memories. After two years of just dirt in our backyard we hired Bayani Building & Restoration to build us a pool.

Category remodeling,swimming pools

06/06/2016

Description of Work
Had Joe build a duplex for us. He was the nicest guy to work with, professional and reasonable. I would highly recommend Joe and his crew.

Category remodeling

03/27/2015

Description of Work
Bayani Building & Restoration handled my 1st floor remodel including wood floor installation, fireplace resurfacing, and upgraded kitchen counters. Joe and his team were incredibly professional and overall great partners--honest, punctual, transparent, and delivered exactly what was communicated and agreed upon. I appreciated and valued their knowledge and years of experience--as they helped me understand trade offs and implications to make right decisions for my budget and desired outcome. The few times we hit some snags--Joe and his team were right on top of communicating this and finding solutions. I never felt uncomfortable or concerned about the knowledge, skill, or trustworthiness of his crew and really enjoyed learning from their expertise and knowledge. I love the outcome and -- 5 months later have no complaints with the quality of work, final outcome, or dollars spent. I would definitely call this company again.

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling

03/02/2015

Joe is the most honest, easygoing, and capable contractor to work with. He does great work.

Description of Work
He is a general contractor and can do anything.

Category home builders

08/18/2014

See comments above. Work is still in progress.

Description of Work
I contacted Joe Bayani a few months ago to get a bid on a new construction project. He gave me a fair price for the work but mostly he called right back and has been in contact continually during the permitting process. The property has a unique situation with respect to the existing utilities - Joe has been instrumental in correcting those issues for us. He is very competent and helpful. He's just a great guy to know and work with.

Category remodeling

New custom homes, kitchen and bath remodels, room additions, hardscapes, patios covers and decks etc. Built several custom homes and remodels in the San Diego county area. References.

Ask for details.