A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2012

A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc. of Valley Center, California, provides expert contracting services and specializes in roof repairs and home renovations....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
SoCal SoftWash

SoCal Softwash LLC is a Veteran and Family Owned power washing company based in Fallbrook. We specialize in killing, treating, cleaning, and removing mold, moss, algae, bacteria, amd other organic and inorganic growth/buildup safely and effectively from all surface types. Our Softwash and pressure washing systems paired with a multitude of green certified chemical and surfactant solutions offers a wide variety of expertise in Exterior Surface Cleaning. We are insured and bonded for both residential and commercial scopes of work and offer special discounts to service men and women as well as first time customers. Call or text for your complimentary estimate (760)681-1313

Offers by SoCal SoftWash on Angi
Professional Roofing and Solar

John Houge, the owner of Professional Roofing Services, managed two large roofing contractors in San Diego prior to starting the company in 1996. He wanted to be able to provide customers with quality, personalized service, using the finest materials, installed by talented employees who are focused on customer satisfaction. At Professional Roofing Services, we consider our team to be a family. We care about each other, and that is reflected in the efficient and effective way we work, which translates into happy customers. Homeowners who have had their expectations met or exceeded on roof installation or repair projects refer most of our new customers to us. We would not want it any other way. We are so proud of the work we do that in the unlikely event we do make a mistake, we will rectify it immediately…, no questions asked. That policy, in addition to our lifetime warranty on workmanship, makes a powerful statement about our quality focus.

10/02/2015

The whole project took one week to complete. The crew did a great job and cleaned up each day before they left the site.

Description of Work
Did a inspection of our roof to locate the problem areas. Repaired the roof deck and reinstaled the tiles and replaced other broken tiles.

Category decks,roofing,deck cleaning

08/04/2014

Went well ; considering quote competitiveness for remaining work.

Description of Work
Replaced fallen tile, assessed roof condition, took pictures, and provided detailed quote for remaining, recommended repairs'

09/21/2013

Mr. Duin took picures of before and after so I could monitor the work. He fouind matching cement tiles (which are no longer being manufactuired) and he cleaned up the area when he was finished. He was courteous, punctual and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
roof repair

07/08/2013

I got an estimate. It is probably fair, but I just don't have the money right now.

Description of Work
Consult about roofing

Category contractors

contracting services, roof repairs, valley center, california, ca

Ask for details.