A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2012

A DUIN-IT Roofing & Construction, Inc. of Valley Center, California, provides expert contracting services and specializes in roof repairs and home renovations....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
A World Glass

At A World Glass, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service for you. We put quality over quantity when servicing your home. Personal growth and development as well as goal setting in each employee's personal life is the core that our company hold onto. We are so confident in our service the we offer an unmatched, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or double your money back! You will not see this anywhere else in the industry! Visit our website or call to learn more!

Offers by A World Glass on Angi
Bespoke Remodelling

Our business is family owned and run. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We offer free and timely quotes for all jobs large or small. We aim to provide each client with a stress free and satisfactory project from start to finish.

10/02/2015

The whole project took one week to complete. The crew did a great job and cleaned up each day before they left the site.

Description of Work
Did a inspection of our roof to locate the problem areas. Repaired the roof deck and reinstaled the tiles and replaced other broken tiles.

Category decks,roofing,deck cleaning

08/04/2014

Went well ; considering quote competitiveness for remaining work.

Description of Work
Replaced fallen tile, assessed roof condition, took pictures, and provided detailed quote for remaining, recommended repairs'

09/21/2013

Mr. Duin took picures of before and after so I could monitor the work. He fouind matching cement tiles (which are no longer being manufactuired) and he cleaned up the area when he was finished. He was courteous, punctual and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
roof repair

07/08/2013

I got an estimate. It is probably fair, but I just don't have the money right now.

Description of Work
Consult about roofing

Category contractors

contracting services, roof repairs, valley center, california, ca

Ask for details.