Rhinos Roofing Company

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

11 Muller St

Vallejo, CA 94590

Rhinos Roofing is a family owned roofing company. Our owner has been actively serving residents of the bay area for 20 years, and our staff has over 20 years of experience in construction & roofing. Taking into account those years of experience, combined with our drive to get the job done right, our roofers are confident that you will be happy with Rhinos Roofing's services. Ranging from roof inspections to re-roofing & roof replacements, our company mission is to ensure customer satisfaction for all projects. Call our experienced roofers today for your free, no obligation quote and we're sure you'll see for yourself why Rhinos Roofing is the premier roofer for residential jobs in greater Vallejo area. ...

roofing (14)gutter repair (11)roof cleaning (1)

04/02/2021

This company is phenomenal every step of the way. Miguel, the owner, is an excellent communicator. He showed up when he said he would. Rhino Roofing did an excellent job + some. When I asked if they could also throw in some window cleaning they did that for a mere $30 extra. Oh and they gave me an excellent price. Under half of the other bids. You can't go wrong with these guys..: )

Description of Work
Gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/30/2021

Arrived when scheduled, performed work quickly and professionally. Communication was great, pricing was fair and reasonable compared to other bids and work was completed quickly.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs, cleaning of roof/gutters and installation of gutter guards

Category gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/23/2021

Reasonable prices and very professional. Very clean work and knowledgeable. Strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

02/12/2021

Called on Thursday and roof repair was completed by Monday.. Great Job

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/21/2021

I am very pleased with the work that Miguel and his crew did on my roof. They did a very professional job. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

12/09/2020

Miguel and his company were great. They knew what they were doing and I felt they were dedicated to making me a happy customer. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

12/09/2020

Very happy with the work both roofing replacement and flashing repair. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

11/12/2020

I met with the owner for a free estimate. Of the four contractors I met during this project he was the most professional, polite and courteous. He answered all of my questions. I went with another company as they were available sooner and I was worried about the weather changes.

Description of Work
tear off, dry rot repair, re-roof, new fascia boards and gutters

Category dry cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/14/2020

Very good! Communication and workmanship was excellent, clean, completed on time. Recommend without hesitation!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/02/2020

They did a wonderful job, they were on time, price was very reasonable and they did what I asked them to do. They also did a wonderful job when they cleaned up after worked which is very impressive for me and I will highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a roofing replacement for me.

Work Completed On 09/11/2020