RCR Maintenance Service & Handyman/Home Improvemet

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

we are a friendly with high standards and customer services driven company, we very flexible on one on one project base on needs and customer requests,...

Ron Miller

Ron Miller

03/18/2019

The job went well. RCR Maintenance did a great job and we will be hiring them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustable Base Repair

CATEGORY lawn service

11/30/2016

The crew is courteous, prompt and dependable. The job is always completed to my satisfaction. Phone calls are returned right away. If I need something extra done all I need to do is ask. I feel fortunate to have found them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RCR Maintenance has been my residential lawn and yard service for over a year now. They have proven to be professional.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/17/2016

We kept getting billed the same amount for diminishing services. The last visit to maintain our yard lasted less than 15 minutes and cost us $70.  Now I see how they're able to put their kids through private school.Description of work:Yard maintenance worker was on site 15 minutes and only mowed lawn. Sprinkler system still not at 100% functionality, brand new rear fencing they installed already s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Until recently, we would use RCR regularly for our landscaping and yard maintenance needs. We even hired them to replace our backyard fence and landscape our backyard terrace.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

01/28/2016

These guys are great! Really take the time to do a professional job. Cut bushes, remove weeds, get around base of trees, trim trees, edge lawn, excellent clean up and blow away leaves to name a few.  I don't have to ask them to do anything. It is done before I can ask! Polite and respectful. Very happy with their work! I've had so many bad ones that I am very thankful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn and yard maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

10/19/2015

I am happy with th results. Tip: When you call, let him know you were referred by Angie's List for a quick rspnse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

we offered all landscape services maintenance biweekly , weekly or one time service. Our handyman departament is a general project solution for our customers needs and our last departamen opened 2 years ago is our small remodeling departament for any small projects inside homes and some for outside of the house. Also we provide a new selection of Handyman services if you have a question of an specific project please free to contact us.

A/C, electriciti new install and carpetting install.

Check, PayPal