Leon Custom Upholstery

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

Furniture - Custom Made
Upholstering - Boat & Auto

We started out working as an independent contractor for other Upholstery Shops around the San Francisco Bay Area in 2001 and in 2005 began offering our services to both Upholstery Shops as well as to Residential and Commercial Customers. At Leon Custom Upholstery we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality upholstery services at an affordable price....

Bellot & D Services LLC

B and D Services is dedicated to making the lives of residents and business owners easier in Pittsburg, California. Our team offer maid services as well window cleaning carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, residential and commercial cleaning services as one-time and emergency solutions. We also pick-up yard waste, move old furniture and appliances, and more. Our founder was in school when he decided to start his own business and strives to continue running an honest business after more than 25 years of service. Over that time, we have never had a single complaint because we are detail oriented in every aspect, from hiring to ensuring every detail of your service is handled professionally.

Bethel Management Company LLC

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ANS Carpet Cleaning

ANS Carpet Cleaning is a carpet cleaning company whose employees are specially trained in the most modern and effective cleaning techniques. Our professionals are also trained in product usage and safety procedures. We work diligently to ensure that all cleaning service plan specifics are performed to the highest industry standards. Tile & Grout Cleaning $0.75per Sq.Ft. Deodorant $8.00 per room.

Offers by ANS Carpet Cleaning on Angi

02/02/2021

Very responsive. Great workmanship. Good response to questions. Very happy with work. Fair labor pricing. Extensive range of fabric samples. Very very pleased with work.

Description of Work
Upholstery 4 dining chairs in leather and slip covers.

Category upholstery

We couldn’t be more pleased with how satisfied you are with our work. We really pride our business on listening to what our customers want and providing them with precise and high quality materials and workmanship completing every project the correct way without taking shortcuts. Your complete satisfaction equals our success, thank you for trusting us with your furniture, we hope you enjoy the transformation for years to come.

08/18/2016

Description of Work
Jose, the owner, came to my house to re-upholster my kitchen nook. He had great suggestions and explained the added costs we might incur when we continue. He worked around our schedule and did an excellent job. Highly recommend!

06/02/2016

10/21/2015

12/22/2013

Mr Leon came to our church and gave us a very reasonable quote to repair some of our pew cushions. We decided as a group not to go ahead with the repair this was nothing to do with Mr Leon we decided to wait as we think we might replace all the cushions and we would use Mr Leon. Very professional, extremely nice and very efficient gentleman. Would recommend this company.

Category upholstery

Thank you very much for recommending my services even though I have yet to complete any Upholstery work for you. It makes me happy to know that you are satisfied with my quote and professionalism.

12/10/2013

Mr. Leon did a beautiful job of recovering my couch. He was very flexible with scheduling as my fabric was on back order and I had to ask him to wait until I knew it was being shipped. He and his helper came to my house and picked it up and when it was done, he brought it back, giving me a specific narrow time window each time so that I was not waiting around all day for him. I will use his services again and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Mr. Leon recovered my 20 year old couch, re-wrapped the cushions, tightened up joints, etc.

Category upholstery

I am so happy that you love your Sofa's new transformation and that you are pleased with my overall service, I really try to put my all into everything I do. Thank you so much for your kind words and your business, I really do appreciate it.

02/02/2013

Overall it went very well. The work was not done at my home. It was done at Mr Leon's residence/

Description of Work
I have a Cosco step-stool from the late 40"s or early 50"s that needed a new vinyl seat and back. I called Jose Leon for an estimate. He arrived at my home right on time. We agreed on the cost for recovering and a week later he delivered it to my door. It looked so very good now and I was very happy with the work and material. If I should have my two love seats done, I would not hesitate in clalling Mr. Leon.

Category upholstery

I am very glad that you are satisfied and are enjoying your newly reupholstered piece, nothing makes me happier than transforming your furniture into a beautiful functioning piece you can cherish throughout the years. I thank you very much for giving me a chance and trusting me to complete this process for you. Thank you once again for your kind words.

05/04/2011

Jose Leon explained that chances of matching the leather were slim. I would need to purchase a "hide" of leather and that would be expensive for so small a job. I wondered if he could use the cover (between the foot rests) to fix the damaged part. After measuring, he said there was enough leather to do the job. So the matching problem was solved! We decided to use vinyl to replace the cover, as it's only seen when the chair is reclined. We got a pretty good match to color, so even with the chair extended it looks great! Jose Leon was very professional, courteous, on time (once he called to let me know he was running late), and explained all the costs associated with the job. I thought he was very reasonabily priced, efficient and timely with the work, and did a great job!

Description of Work
On two recliners, the foot rest leather had worn away from use. This left otherwise attractive leather recliners looking shoddy. The foot rest portion of the chair needed to be repaired.

Category upholstery

I am very pleased that you are completely satisfied, I really strive to provide my customers with nothing but the best experience possible. Thank you for your kind words.

04/07/2011

I had purchased a small sectional that was beautiful, but turned out to be incredibly uncomfortable due to the low quality of foam used. Jose came by and gave me an estimate and then called later to arrange for pick-up when materials arrived. Cushions were picked-up Wednesday morning and then delivered the next afternoon.

Description of Work
Simple process, we simply needed foam replaced in our small sectional.

Category upholstery

I am pleased to have provided you with the service you were looking for. A lot of times new furniture does not come with the best quality of foam rubber in the cushions, I am happy to have resolved your issue with the uncomfortable foam cushions.

03/20/2011

I checked around and called for approximate pricing on re-upholstering this old family heirloom. Jose Leon was least expensive, even with buying our own fabric (we waited and got a 50% coupon from JoAnne's and got $40/yard fabric for $20/yard! Score!). He said initially that it would take 3-4 weeks. Jose did free pickup and delivery which was amazing because his shop is 75 miles from my house. He showed up to pick up the chair right on time. We talked for a few minutes about how I wanted the chair done, and he made suggestions and talked about the re-upholstery job that it currently had (really, really awful but he didn't say that) and what he would do differently to make it more like the original upholstery. He was a nice, polite young man. Very professional. When we were finished he said it would actually only take about 10-14 business days and he'd call or email when the chair was ready. 10 days later he emailed and we set up a delivery time. He mentioned that he posted pictures of it on Facebook. :) He brought the chair this morning. It was BEAUTIFUL. He did a wonderful job, and the cording and sides were true to the original 80 year old Colonial Revival style, not the hideous re-upholster job that it had been wearing for the last 20 years. It looks so much better it's barely even the same chair. The patterns were all placed perfectly - centered and right side up etc., exactly right. I mention this because I saw a $500 chair much like this one (updated version, of course) at Macy's last month and it had been upholstered with the big central design off-center. Bad. So believe me, I checked very carefully. Jose's work could not have been better. He also made me two 18" throw pillows for the couch out of the leftover fabric for $15 each. Bonus! All in all, a great experience. I highly recommend Leon's Custom Upholstery and will use this company again when we re-do our couch.

Description of Work
Re-upholstered a torn-up antique swan-neck platform rocker.

Category upholstery

Nothing makes me happier than a satisfied customer, thank you for your kind words.

Residential & Commercial Upholstery Services, Custom/Specialty Furniture Reupholstery, New Custom Made Furniture, Furniture Upholstery Repair, Custom Slip Covers, Custom Pillows, Custom Headboards, Custom Patio Furniture Cushions & Patio Furniture Reupholstering, Limited Auto Upholstery, Boat Upholstery, Motorhome/Trailer Upholstery

Check, PayPal