GW Richardson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2004

GW Richardson Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. opened its doors in 1987 to serve the needs of Southern California communities by installing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems for residential and commercial customers. Over the years we have grown to become a trusted HVAC services company offering highly skilled services for heating and cooling comfort across Southern California. Our Foreman are Cal OSHA and first-aid certified to ensure the protection of our customers and employees while on a jobsite. Our install and service department are committed to providing the best service and repair for the best value. Our technicians are trained to work on and install HVAC equipment from ½ ton to 250 tons, as well as heat pumps, evaporative coolers and exhaust systems. Custom design and installation of all types of ducting (including rectangular, spiral and stainless steel) is an expertise of our installation department. As a Carrier Factory Authorized dealer, with a wide variety of products to choose from, we can keep your family healthy and feeling comfortable all year long. We carry a complete line of indoor comfort equipment with innovations that raise the standards of comfort and reliability....

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
Service Genius

Service Genius provides the highest quality products and services by leveraging the latest in technology with the best technicians in the area. We guarantee, once you experience the Genius Difference, you will know that you have found the right company.

Aeris Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!

04/19/2017

Marcy K.

Fantastic!

Description of Work
HVAC was installed

06/22/2016

Madeline M.

They are a local business and are always good.

Description of Work
We use GW Richardson for heating and AC. The last time they came out was for a general check. They cleaned the filter. It is their servicing; getting it ready and making sure that everything is fine.

06/22/2016

Madeline M.

Description of Work
We have purchased a new air conditioning unit from them.

06/10/2016

Tracy M.

I contacted Jenna on 6/7/16 and set up an appointment for an inspection on my dads a/c unit that had just stopped working. She was very helpful and we set up an appointment for 6/8/16 between 8-11 and she made note to ask the technician to call me 30 minutes prior to arrival so I could stay at work until I was needed at the house. On 6/8/16 Forrest contacted me at 9:30 am and I met him at the house at 9:50 am. He ran a few tests and determined that the compressor was seized up. He said the options are to replace the compressor only or to put in a completely new unit. Since the a/c was already 23 years old and several things were not to current code anymore we opted for a completely new unit. He got me an exact quote within minutes and told me they could install it the next day on 6/9/16. He said I wouldn't need to be at the house until he installed the thermostat and tested the unit and it would probably be later in the day. It worked out perfectly, after work I went home and they were close to being done, they had been here since between 7:30-8 am. At approximately 6:15 pm they finished up, Forrest, Raul and Juan were great. They were polite, professional, friendly and they cleaned up everything. Forrest showed me how to work the new thermostat as well as answered multiple questions I had about filters and services in the future. He tested both the a/c and heating to assure me that all was working correctly. The service that Forrest, Raul and Juan and Jenna provided was excellent and I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you for the smooth appointment and installation of the new a/c and heating unit.

Description of Work
Inspected my a/c unit that was not working and provided me with a couple of options. The unit was 23 years old so I opted to have it completely replaced.

12/13/2013

vernon B.

Troubleshoot and small repair. Showed up as scheduled with short notice. Gave me all resonable options and did not rip mr off for small repair.

Description of Work
I used GW Richardson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

06/08/2012

Sandy C.

overall.....it works well and I have no complaints. Since I did not stand there and look over their shoulder I cannot give explicit details on what they did. It met my criteria - a job well done. Perhaps not bargain basement prices, but I've been there and in the end you save nothing.

Description of Work
I've used Richardson for many years. They always do a good job. A contractor once convinced me that he had a cheaper guy I could use and I was so sorry. They just replaced the 1970 a/c- heating system for me and I am very happy with it and their work.

06/25/2007

Karen K.

They came out to give an estimate. He said, "I have seen these be as much as $700 a unit." He went out to his truck, called the owner and said, "the owner is going to do the whole job for $1500, even if it goes over that." I told him that I had 2 units and that if it was $700 each, it would be $1400. We went ahead and set the appointment for them to come back the next week. I then called another A/C company regarding the freon leak to find out what they would charge, they told me that he couldn't tell me how much without looking at the units and checking each quadrant and finding the leaks. I then had him come out and he fixed both units for $240. I think GW Richardson tried to pull one over one me. He tried to make it sound like he was giving me a good deal. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the freon. They came out to make sure that nothing else was going on with it and to do an estimate.

11/10/2005

BEVERLY C.

THE MEN CAME AND CLEANED OUT THE WHOLE COMPRESSOR. THEY NEEDED TO REPLACE THE MOTOR WITH PARTS. THEY DID A GREAT JOB AND WE HAD AIR WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED. THEY SAID THEY WOULD COME BACK TO DO ANOTHER CLEANING IN 3 MONTHS.

Description of Work
WE HAD A PROBLEM WITH OUR AIR CONDITIONER. IT SEEMED TO FREEZE. THEY CAME AND FIXED THE MOTOR.

07/26/2005

I HAVE THIS COMPANY SERVICE MY HEATER AND MY A/C ON CONTINUOUS BASIS. WORKMEN ARE ALWAYS ON TIME, POLITE AND CLEAN.

Description of Work
ROUTINE MAINTENANCE ON MY A/C

10/28/2004

KATHLENE M.

HIS HONESTY SAVED ME OVER $2400 OVER A DISHONEST AC REPAIRMAN'S QUOTE ON A 100 DEGREE DAY. WHAT A MONEY SAVER! AWESOME!

Description of Work
DIAGNOSED AND REPAIRED OUR AIR CONDITIONER. WAS EXTREMELY HONEST. A PREVIOUS REPAIRMAN SAID WE WOULD NEED AN ENTIRE AIR CONDITIONER AT A COST OF $2500. GW RICHARDSON REPAIRMAN, STEVE, OPENED THE UNIT, LOOKED AT IT FOR 1 SECOND AND SAID, YOU NEED A NEW COMPRESSOR, IT WILL COST $150.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning installation, repair, service upgrade and replacement, preventative maintenance. Commercial, industrial and residential

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express