CBC Cleaning & Restoration Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2005

25042 Anza Dr

Valencia, CA 91355

CBC has been in business since 1978, providing cleaning, repair, and disaster response services. Our menu of services include carpet, tile, grout, and upholstery cleaning, flooring repairs, drywall and paint, and most importantly, emergency response to unforeseen disasters such as water, fire, and mold. We offer 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency service Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, Tile/Grout Cleaning, Flooring repair & installation, Mold remediation, Area rug cleaning, Auto upholstery/carpet cleaning. Regular cleaning/office hours Mon-Fri 8-5 Saturdays available by appointment WHEN DISASTER STRIKES - CALL SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST - CALL CBC FIRST!!!...

04/05/2022

Alana Q.

They were nice, polite and professional.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning and they also did my throw rug.

04/16/2018

Ronald M.

Terrific job on all work performed.

Description of Work
Carpet and floor tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

08/14/2017

Michael W.

They did a very thorough job, they were up front with their pricing and they were on time and they moved the furniture, I didn't have to move it.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

02/26/2016

Laurel H.

They are fabulous. They are fantastic. I would give them a 10 out of 10. They are the best. The workers are nice. The receptionist who makes the appointment is wonderful. They are very prompt. They are excellent. I have nothing to say but good things. Their price is very fair. They do a beautiful job. The quality is excellent. I would absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I have them come to my house and my condo every year. They clean my carpets.

10/14/2015

Jeannine B.

All good. I am very happy with the job that UN/PR did cleaning my very dirty and old carpet. They were on time and very thorough.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for taking the time to grade our work and leave a review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with your carpet cleaning. Thank you & we look forward to serving you again!

09/23/2015

Robert C.

Garth Post & HS were prompt, business like, and professional. Work was performed in 90 minutes and well done.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to grade our work and leave this great review. We value your opinion and are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. We look forward to working with you again!

09/14/2015

Evelyn C.

I called CBC, Sharon took my call was very nice, set up appointment, told who would be doing my carpet, called before as a reminder. They were on took alot of care, were friendly as needed and very polite. My carpet looks great! Even gave instructions for caring for my clean carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned LRM/DRM/Wall/Two Bedroom - mainly walking areas in bedrooms. They moved furniture and did an excellent job. Put protectors under furniture when finished. Very thoroughly and friendly.

08/24/2015

Mildred H.

Arrived just a few minutes late, introduced themselves, Najova, Victoe & one assistant. Minimum price given.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in living room, hall & one bedroom.

08/13/2015

Brad & Janice E.

Called to schedule the carpet cleaning after a recommendation of a friend. Office staff was very friendly and accommodating. Cleaning crew (2 men) were friendly, professional and helpful. They did a great job and gave us suggestions for maintaining our clean carpets. Gave us a first time customer discount & carpet spot remover.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, 3 bedrooms, family room, stairs & landing.

07/20/2015

Robert M.

Excellent job of bringing carpet back to life. They look like new again, as it has been 3 years since last cleaned.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

It's always nice to hear feedback from our customers and it's especially nice when it's good feedback!! :) We are so happy to hear that your carpets look like new again, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to helping you maintain that "new" carpet look!

07/10/2015

Chrystal B.

The cleaners were very prompt and conscientious about the quality of the cleaning they performed which showed in the effort they put into it. The tile was very dirty and had a lot of pits that needed filled. It took the two cleaners about 6 hours to complete. We felt they did a really good job and that our job was important to them. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned approx. 920 sq ft of travertine tile and grout and used penetrating sealer. Wet powder and polish and patched open pits. Price includes 1st time/volume discount of 15%.

Category ceramic tile, interior painters

06/20/2015

mary M.

I have had CBC out several times for various reasons, they are always pleasant and go beyond what is expected.

Description of Work
Spot clean Carpet(due to dog urine)in dinning room.

05/08/2015

Susan K.

Gordon arrived as scheduled to perform repairs. As always he was friendly, professional and skilled. Completed in 2 hours as planned. Virgil and Dan arrived as scheduled 30 minutes later. Setup and cleaned carpet as expected. Carpet looks like new. I'm delighted.

Description of Work
Lay new padding and restrech hallway carpet after small flood. Clean all pathways of carpet throughout house.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for taking time to grade our work. We appreciate hearing feedback from our customers. We are glad that you were pleased with your repairs and cleaning!

05/07/2015

Laurel H.

Crew arrived right on time. Very, very courteous and ready to work. very accommodating regarding furniture moving. Worked diligent;y and finished in reasonable time. Very competitively priced.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in both my home and my condo. Cleaned and scotch-garded. All stains removed.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are so happy to hear that you were please with the work and that our crew was helpful with your furniture moving. We look forward to working with you in the future!

03/18/2015

Lynda I.

This is a wonderful company and I highly recommend them. I called to inquire about having some bleach stains on my carpet dyed and to have my carpet cleaned. We made an appointment for a few days later.. Arrived exactly on time. They were very thorough in the cleaning of my carpet - even noticing stains that I hadn't realized were there.This is the best cleaning I have ever had. The owner dyed the bleach stains and I cannot even tell where they were. All that and very nice people as well.

Description of Work
Thoroughly cleaned my carpet. Also dyed 3 bleach stains on the carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your carpet cleaning and spot dyeing! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

03/18/2015

Christy D.

Excellent! Office staff is responsive and kind. Service Tech's were fantastic. Carpets looked great and still look great! Will use every time I need my carpets cleaned!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and stairs througout house

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, flooring contractor

It is always heart warming to hear such wonderful praises about our staff (family). Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know we did a good job. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority!

03/07/2014

Hilary S.

They came, did what they said they were gonna do and they we off. I was pleased with the job. The gentleman that came out and did the measurements ended up overcharging me. Not even a week later, a few days later I got a phone call and they told me that he had overcharged me by $38.00. They said they were cutting me a check right now and getting it out in the mail. They could have not even bothered to call and just kept the $38.00, but they saw that he had overcharged so they sent the amount back. That was pretty special. They were conscientious about putting stuff down and picking up my furniture that I couldn't move. and putting pad underneath that. They had little booties on their feet at all times. They were good.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

01/27/2014

Sandra K.

They did a great job; very professional and pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, floor cleaning

10/31/2013

terry B.

The service has been wonderful. We have referred them to a lot of our neighbors and everyone has been really happy with their work. They are a very good company and we would use them for anything. They are very professional. Their vans and trucks are always very clean. Their employees are very professional looking and the work they do is very professional as well. The price is very reasonable. They are great at working with our schedule's as well.

Description of Work
They have done carpet cleaning mainly for us. We use them about every three months for service. They did do some repair work on our carpet in the past as well.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

10/28/2013

Richard B.

The service was excellent. The results were just what I expected and wanted. The representative was professional as well.

Description of Work
They cleaned marble and tile flooring. This was for two rooms.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Thank you, (removed member name), for your positive review! We are please to find that you were happy with the work performed at your home. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If you should ever have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Thank you again for taking the time to grade our work - We greatly appreciate you!

10/28/2013

Phillip & Judy N.

They are very professional and they do a really good job. I recommend them to other people and everyone has always been happy. I plan to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I have used them twice for my home. They cleaned carpets and they cleaned a couch as well. They did the entire house which is eight rooms.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

11/19/2012

Leslie B.

They were on my Insurance Company's approved vendor list. I researched them and found good reviews. They always showed up on time, did good work and cleaned up afterward. Their project manager always kept in touch on the status and was always availalbe for questions.

Description of Work
Total bathroom and bedroom restoration due to water leak. They replaced all the wall boards, subfloor, and ceiling, and did the drywall and paint. They replaced the bathtub, bathtub door, tile, and faucets. They replaced the vanity, sink, faucets and mirror. They tiled the floor. They replaced all the electrical sockets and light fixtures. And.... they cleaned up afterward. I work during the day and left my dogs out in the yard while they were working in the house. One of the workers noticed that my 14 year old Irish Setter had fallen in the pool. He got her out but it was very cold that day and he didn't know how long she had been in there. They called me at work and said she was out, but she needed attention. I had my neighbor go over and they carried the dog out to her car. She's okay now, but they saved her life. One thing I would have liked is a little more help picking stuff out like the vanity, tile, and paint.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, cabinet refacing, floor cleaning

Thank you, Customer, for your great review. We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our customer service and quality of work. We are also glad to hear that your dog is safe and sound! We look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

02/22/2012

Keith W.

Gordon from CBC Cleaning and Restoration is a true professional. I originally had him out to my home to determine if the original carpet could be saved from years of pet urine and mistreatment. Thankfully, CBC also provides carpet installation services, so we elected to do that instead. They were always very available for questions on the phone, and accommodated us when we asked for a very agressive installation schedule. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the carpet or installation. We also used them for some tile installation in our bathrooms, which also turned out great. Their tile installation tech, Dave, was a class act, and really bent over backwards to work around our schedule, including when a surprise patch of mold was found in one of the bathrooms and all schedules were thrown into disarray.

Description of Work
Installed carpet throughout house, and tile in two bathrooms.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

11/20/2010

janet S.

The carpet cleaning went well. Techs were polite and professions. Carpet stayed wet longer than expected over 6 hours vs 2-3 hours stated. Chemical smell lingered 24 hrs. Did not like the extra charges that were not explained over the phone. e.g. $5 fuel/waste fee. $4 instead of quoted $3/stair because my stair are not "regular size" whatever that is. Extra $55 for heavier soil in heavy traffic area although the tech discounted that by $15. I wasn't upset about the amount of money but mostly by the surprise add-ons. What I thought was going to be about $130 was up to $202 but then ended up at $186. The service was good, but beware that they tell you about all the extra stuff. Being before Thanksgiving I wasn't going to send them away on principle which I might have ordinarily have done.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We do not have a record of having ever worked for this individual nor have we ever performed cleaning services at this address. I am afraid this person has us confused with another company. None of the pricing and "add-on" items are even something CBC ever uses or does. Just wanted to make sure it was known that CBC Cleaning & Restoration has never worked for this person.

12/04/2008

Christine K.

I'd been procrastinating getting this rug cleaned for two years, knowing that I might not be fully satisfied with the results. It's a Persian-style Karastan wool rug, and I know better than to have treated it like this, but life (and the reminders of the poor cat who died of lymphoma) intervened. I finally called CBC, who'd cleaned my wall-to-wall carpets previously, and was invited to drop off my rug at their new location in the Valencia Industrial Center. I did (and received assistance getting it out of the car and into the shop), and they were willing to keep it for me while I went on a 5-week trip. Shortly after I returned, they called to remind me to pick it up. That was helpful when one is dealing with jet lag. Suffice it to say that the carpet is clean, soft, and odor-free. Amazing. The fringe, except where other cats had redecorated, is still in one piece. I was also impressed with their new facility. It's immaculate, with an inviting foyer and professional reception desk. I chose to drop off my carpet rather than have them pick it up because the location was convenient for me to combine with other errands, including a dentist visit. I am certain that they regularly pick up and drop off area rugs, although I would not be surprised if there were a charge for this service.

Description of Work
CBC cleaned and Scotchguarded a 4' x 6' wool area rug that had 2-year-old cat diarrhea stains.

Aylor Construction & Remodeling

NOT accepting business until July 2019. Family owned and operated, Aylor Construction & Remodeling has always been about the highest level of care for our customers and their homes. In keeping with this we have been very proud to work with Angie's List over the years, knowing that our Angie's List clients contact us based on our observable merits. Contact us, and give us the chance to show you why so many of our clients wouldn't call anyone else.

Best Choice Carpet Care

Best choice carpet care has become a reliable name in carpet cleaning for thousands of homes, cleaning more than 1,000 homes daily in Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura and more than 1 billion square feet of carpets every year. Our carpet cleaners use an exclusive hot steam extraction cleaning process to provide deeper and more durable carpet cleaning combined with an ecological solution that is completely natural and safe for your children and pets. This means that you will get a healthier cleaning for you, your family and home

Offers by Best Choice Carpet Care on Angi
    House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Water, Fire & Mold Damage, Carpet Repairs & Installation.

Call for details.