CBC Cleaning & Restoration Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2005

CBC has been in business since 1978, providing cleaning, repair, and disaster response services. Our menu of services include carpet, tile, grout, and upholstery cleaning, flooring repairs, drywall and paint, and most importantly, emergency response to unforeseen disasters such as water, fire, and mold. We offer 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency service Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning, Tile/Grout Cleaning, Flooring repair & installation, Mold remediation, Area rug cleaning, Auto upholstery/carpet cleaning. Regular cleaning/office hours Mon-Fri 8-5 Saturdays available by appointment WHEN DISASTER STRIKES - CALL SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST - CALL CBC FIRST!!!...

Carpet Cops

Carpet Cops

Carpet Cops began in Lake Tahoe, Nevada with the business model of doing it right! This family business has grown and is now covers area in California and Nevada. We are vertically integrated by owning the chemical company Organic Cleaning Compounds and the truck mount company Fox Truck Mounts which have been around since the 50's and are leading in the industry. This allows us to always have the best equipment running at its peak performance in order to do the best job possible. This also allows us to know exactly what is going into the fully organic cleaning compounds that we use to clean your carpet, floors and upholstery to know they are safe and effective! Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Carpet Cops on Angi

04/16/2018

Terrific job on all work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and floor tile cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

08/14/2017

They did a very thorough job, they were up front with their pricing and they were on time and they moved the furniture, I didn't have to move it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

02/26/2016

They are fabulous. They are fantastic. I would give them a 10 out of 10. They are the best. The workers are nice. The receptionist who makes the appointment is wonderful. They are very prompt. They are excellent. I have nothing to say but good things. Their price is very fair. They do a beautiful job. The quality is excellent. I would absolutely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them come to my house and my condo every year. They clean my carpets.

10/14/2015

All good. I am very happy with the job that UN/PR did cleaning my very dirty and old carpet. They were on time and very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for taking the time to grade our work and leave a review! We are pleased to hear you were happy with your carpet cleaning. Thank you & we look forward to serving you again!

09/23/2015

Garth Post & HS were prompt, business like, and professional. Work was performed in 90 minutes and well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to grade our work and leave this great review. We value your opinion and are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. We look forward to working with you again!

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Water, Fire & Mold Damage, Carpet Repairs & Installation.

Call for details.