American Craftsman

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2011

American Craftsman provides 24 hour emergency services for wind, fire and water damages to homeowners and businesses. Specialties include water extraction, Emergency structural drying services, water damage repair and clean up, water intrusion investigations, mold remediation, smoke and fire damage restoration, mitigation and more. Provides full range of restoration services. We can also provide Expert Consulting Services. We are vendors for many insurance company programs....

AM:PM Restorations & Construction Inc.

Services offered include Water Damage, Black Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Attic Cleaning, Crawl Space Cleaning, Flood Restoration, Water Instruct. Certified and insured 24/7 Emergency Response. Our objective is to help you clean and restore your home back to its unique condition. Water, dampness, and mold can bring about broad damage to your home and your welling. We comprehend it can be upsetting to you and your wallet when unpredictable debacle happens like this, and this is the reason we arrive to offer assistance. We offer proficient assessment in agree-ability and affirmed by all insurance agencies. We arrive to make your catastrophe our obligation. We offer professional estimate in compliance and approved by all insurance companies. Service area include Burbank, Santa Clarita, Chatsworth, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Calabasas, Long Beach, Sherman Oaks, Reseda, Tarzana, West Hills, North Hills, Simi Valley, Van Nuys, Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, LA County, Santa Paula Moorpark, Agora Hills, Camarillo

08/30/2018

They did a very good job. They were professional and timely. We would use them again and we would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

11/21/2016

Job was completed on time. Very professional executed. Call him before preforming any 3rd party inspections.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation.

CATEGORY mold removal

07/17/2015

CATEGORY mold removal

12/24/2014

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Craftsman was referred by our insurance company as a preferred vendor after a major flood. Brian and Matthew arrived within two hours of my call to the insurance company for emergency services and they were fantastic. As soon as they arrived they took control of the situation with a professionalism and seasoned experience that put my worries at ease. They had gigantic fans installed instantly and explained all the phases of the work and items I should expect upfront. The rest of their team including the contents team were just as professional, responsive and accommodating as Brian and Matthew. I certainly didn't expect this type of company and excellent service from an insurer recommendation and I not only have a great impression of American Craftsman, but also of our insurer AAA.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

11/01/2014

There were a number of different workers involved in this long process. But the main contractor contact was a gentleman named Walt Alcott. His right-hand man is Jorge Contreas. I've worked with a variety of contractor/remodeler/building companies over the past 40-years, but Walt and Jorge were the best I've ever seen. They treated this condo as if it were their own! They kept me updated every step...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This restoration/contractor essentially rebuilt the interior of my 1-bedroom condo, after major flood damage caused when an upstairs unit's automatic ice maker supply line came loose, spraying water all through the upstairs unit, for about 6-hours. The water then soaked through the walls and floor and came down into the walls and ceiling and floor of my unit, with the water eventually soaking through into the below ground parking area, beneath my unit. When I was notified at work, I came home to find a river of water pouring through the ceiling mounted light fixtures in the kitchen and dining room, the water cascading also through my kitchen cabinets, sort of "washing" my glassware and dishes and flatware inside the cabinets. Water flooded onto the counter tops, dripped through into the dishwasher and sink and onto the hardwood floor. American Craftsman and my State Farm Insurance agents came in after the place was dried out and all the wet drywall, flooring, ceiling and wall areas and insulation had been removed, to begin the rebuilding, repainting, process, with new fixtures, dishwasher, wood flooring, crown moulding, baseboard molding, window sills; etc. When everything was finally done about 7-months after the "flood", the place was essentially brand new.

CATEGORY appliance repair,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

wind, fire and water damage repairs such as water extraction, carpet restoration, water and fire damage clean up, structural drying, mold remediation, and more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express