Zoe Landscaping

Founded 2019

I've been working in the landscaping business for over 15 years since I was in high school, and wanted to take all of that experience to deliver the highest quality of work to my customers. I will work with you every step of the way to design and create your ideal outside spaces for you and your

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

lawn & landscaping (12)irrigation system (7)lawn care (5)landscape lighting (4)fountains (4)stone & gravel (3)hardscaping (2)rototilling (1)

12/21/2022

Eileen N.

Horacio did an excellent job of landscaping our entire yard, back and front. His work was excellent and he charged far less than the original contractor bid. And, they improved on the original design. without additional charges. Horacio and his crew were friendly and responsive. They were always here when they said they'd be here. I recommend Zoe Landscaping highly. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Built two retaining walls, graded yard, installed irrigation, planted bushes and trees for front and backyard, poured concrete for walkway and additional driveway space, laid sod

09/29/2022

Annabelle C.

Bad communication didn't show up for estimate. Must not have wanted the work, which is fine just wish they had said so from the beginning. Decided to try someone else. Feel like we dodged a bullet.

Description of Work
Pergala repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

11/07/2021

pamela C.

Very good work.

Description of Work
Full yard cleanup. Hedges bushes and trees trimmed and grounds cleared. Removed two palms! Great team of 3 men worked 3 hours. Ensured I was satisfied.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

03/27/2021

Diana D.

Horacio Martinez's (the owner) work was beyond expectation. His knowledge really impressed me and he was willing to do anything I asked. He had to replace two transformers, her purchased them and installed them and saw to it that everything worked perfectly. I am most appreciative of his willingness to come three times to correct my mistakes. He works hard, is communicative and again he is so knowledgeable he has the skill to do what ever is needed.

Description of Work
Installed new lighting, provided new bark for front and back yard of house, planted three trees, returned three time to reposition lights because I changed my mind.

Category landscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

01/14/2021

Charlene S.

He took care of the problem, but I think I paid too much for what he did.

Description of Work
Leaking sprinkler

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

11/01/2020

Lisa H.

AMAZING!!. Horacio takes pride in business and his work. We were in an awful position cause are main water line broke and even though he was busy he worked on weekend to get the water stopped. Always punctual and dependable. (So important) He work ethics are amazing and so hard to find... After he earned my trust with his hard work and kindness we trusted him to design our front yard. I can’t even begin to tell you how beautiful it looks.. we have the best yard in the neighborhood by far!!!

Description of Work
Replace main water line to house. Take part of concrete out and replace. Do complete front yard landscaping

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

Review for Zoe Landscaping - ., Vacaville, CA - 38993979

10/20/2020

Yader R.

Horacio and his team have surpassed my expectations - they have done an incredible job with our landscaping! We had some sad looking landscaping at our new home when we moved in, Horacio the owner of Zoe Lanscaping provided some great suggestions and ideas which his crew delivered on! I met with several companies in the area to get a quote/ideas for this job and there was no doubt in my mind when decision-time came - would definitely recommend them for all your landscaping needs. Thanks Horacio!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, rototilling, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/20/2020

John J.

Everything was completed efficiently and very professional. Work was done on time and thought out. Very pleased with the results of our landscaping project. I would definitely hire Zoe for any additional jobs I may have.

Description of Work
Removal and cleaning of existing shrubs and plants. For work preparation for flagstone patio. Removed old fencing and construction of new privacy fence. Installed drip system.

Category irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/17/2020

Juana S.

Good work on the pathway and lighting. They also graciously did extra work such as installing screens on a rain gutter and building a pergola. However, with the pergola, I did ask for a white polycarbonate roof panels and they installed transparent panels.

Description of Work
Installed light post in the front yard, paved pathway, built pergola

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

09/23/2020

Kathy L.

Excellent. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Backyard and front yard

Category lawn service, fountains

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/16/2020

Jim M.

Great job....on time and hard working

Description of Work
waterfall repair

Category landscaping, fountains

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

07/31/2020

Ken G.

Excellent work and everything needed and more

Description of Work
Low voltage lighting and yard maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, fountains, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/30/2020

Ragni S.

Zoe Landscaping came out and looked at the problem. He said he would need to return the following week with his employee as the top part of the fountain was heavy. He arrived on time and pulled the top part of the fountain off. He went to the store to purchase the necessary parts. The fountain was fixed the same day and works much better than it did before. We were all very impressed with his work and would recommend his services. He was also very responsive when I first requested services.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking outdoor fountain

Category fountains

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

07/13/2020

Christina S.

He was always been great. He has a fair price. He was punctual. He did a quality and great work.

Description of Work
They did a yard maintenance, which they did mowing. They did some repair on my fence and irrigation system for the landscaping.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/10/2020

Pamela G.

The service was great, They were very professional and on time, their pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
General Landscaping service, including trimming of trees, replaced my patio, and more of everything.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

07/08/2020

Sunny B.

The work was accomplished quickly and well. The worker arrived when he said he would. His fee was reasonable. I am very satisfied with the experience and will hire Zoe Landscape for yard repair work in the future.

Description of Work
Sprinkler head repair

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

07/06/2020

Gina L.

Addition to cement driveway. Front yard landscaping and lawn service.

Description of Work
Horacio has been reliable and does great work! He has done jobs for my friends also. I continue to use him as projects come up.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/03/2020

Christina S.

They always do an excellent job! They are very reliable, affordable, and everything always looks nice.... whether it's my yard work, sprinkler repairs, a new gate, fence repair, etc. I can always count on Horacio to help!

Description of Work
I've been using them for years now for lawn mowing and yard care. Horacio has also done many other odd jobs for me too.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Contact

Phone

Vacaville, CA 95688

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.