VE Electric

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

1011 Mason St Ste 9

Vacaville, CA 95688

Locally owned & operated.

09/09/2016

Todd E.

01/29/2016

Howard L.

Description of Work
Repaired an electrical short.

10/24/2015

Travis F.

What I appreciated most was the fast response to my last-minute request for service. The two gentlemen entered the home and assessed the project requirements and wasted no time to meet my expectations. They worked with me through the complexities of my request and made it happen. This quick response came at a price, but the service was what I needed, when I needed it. One flaw did occur with the coax cable. The young man accidentally severed the coax cable while cutting into the drywall. The veteran contractor resolved the issue with a coax cable extender and additional connectors at no additional cost. They did a great job overall. The electrical outlets work great; I am not sure about the cable...I never used it before or after the service. Good work overall, wish I could make a $100/hr.

Description of Work
Repositioned two electrical wall outlets & one cable outlet.

05/07/2015

vance K.

Description of Work
Install 50 amp for RV

01/13/2015

Joanne G.

11/18/2014

Richard O.

Electrician Chris did an excellent job for me. Showed up within the one-hour window they had scheduled. Got to work promptly, and in very short order, I had my new lights working. Chris was a real professional, focussed on the job at hand, but was still personable, politely answering my questions as he worked. Great value, and I will definitely be using them again for any future electrial work!

Description of Work
Electrician replaced two flush-mount ceiling light fixtures.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

04/21/2014

Sara O.

Description of Work
repaired electrical outlet.

02/27/2014

Precious J.

11/11/2013

Gordon B.

I was really impressed with them. They were in and out that day, maybe 4-5 hours. The contractor made sure the job was done right and that there were no holes in the wire vent.

Description of Work
They came out and did electrical wiring for a hot tub. They had to run a 220 volt to my hot tub and they checked all the electrical boxes.

11/11/2013

Gordon B.

08/09/2013

Eileen T.

Tom always returned my calls promptly, was courteous, and he and his crew did excellent work. They were very accomodating and worked around all the other carpenters we had in our massive remodel.

Description of Work
Complete rewiring of our old 1950's farm house and instillation of ressessed lighting.

Category electrician, lighting

08/08/2013

Deborah W.

Very good - the owner and his workers were very nice and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced the electrical box and checked a couple of outlets for me.

08/07/2013

Ann F.

They were fine. They were professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
There was a problem with a GFI, and they found the problem and fixed it.

07/23/2013

Aimee O.

Very helpful and explained what he was doing. All went well and we are pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting and replacement of faulty GFI circuit outlet

02/04/2013

Derek V.

The actual electrical work - I take no issue with. The electrician knew his craft and fixed the problems I was having. The customer service or lack there of leaves a lot to be desired. I called on day 1 and was told they would be out the following day to do the work. Then they called back and said they couldn't make it that day - and put me off until the middle of the following week saying I was the first and only appointment that day. The appointment day came and they rescheduled me from 8 am to sometime after 3:30 because another job got put in front of mine! There were no calls from the electrician and he didn't show up until 4:30 pm - 1 hour past the expected time. He wasn't able to complete the job that day as he didn't have the material. I was supposed to get a call the following morning from the scheduler to set an appointment for the work to be completed. That call never came and I finally gave up waiting and called at 3:30 to find out when I could expect them to finish the job. The scheduler said he would send the electrician by when he was done with his job. He showed up about 5:30 on day 2. The job still wasn't completed. I was supposed to have the job completed the following morning - being day 3 now - and the electrician didn't show up until around 2:30 pm. If you want prompt service and you want the company to keep their word and their appointments - search elsewhere for an electrician = as you will not receive this type of service from Vacaville Electric.

Description of Work
Bad Customer Service.

01/12/2012

Linstrana C.

I experienced great customer service with my initial phone call to the company. In speaking with the owner, I explained what it was that I needed and we were able to schedule an appointment within 2 business days. I received an estimate (which was about the going rate for my area), along with some useful tips regarding lighting. On the day of the appointment, the technician did arrive somewhat late but it was the day before Thanksgiving. I found him to be friendly and helpful. He was efficient and got the work done within the time span I needed. I would recommend Vacaville Electric and will call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Multiple worn out outlets were replaced throughout the home. One outlet was added to a bedroom. An improperly put up back porch light was correctly put up and sealed with caulking.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

07/11/2011

ELIZABETH H.

They were very good. They were very responsive. I attempted to find someone locally. Basically it was like weeks wait and he got out within 48 hours. Few places were giving me three weeks or four weeks offer in the future. With that air conditioning, it was hot, so it did not work. Price was average and decent. I did not really have anyone else to compare him to on that. Quality of work, responsiveness and professionalism were very good. I would use their services again in the future. Punctuality was good. I would probably give my local people another opportunity and if they did not respond within reasonable time, I would definitely call him back in.

Description of Work
I used the services of Vacaville Electric. The last time I used their services was in June. The price was $200. He rewired an air conditioning unit. He made a plugin that was not working work as it was in electric work.