Quality Moving Service, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2010

3.9

Delivery Service

Wheaton World Wide Moving understands that moving is about much more than an address change – it’s a life change. Wheaton offers you and your family the peace-of-mind that can only come from our more than 70 years of experience. Wheaton’s more than 250 agents worldwide provide a variety of services, including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading and hauling in order to meet your individual moving needs. Our menu of programs allows you to pick and choose what fits your needs and your budget to offer you the most choice, flexibility and control of your move...

Truket llc

You hire this kind of a service to lift the weight of moving off of your shoulders. We know how stressful it can be to transition into a new home, so we go above & beyond to accommodate every individual need. Every customer is different, so we put you at the focus of the entire job. There is no job too big or too small for us! We're well known for our flexible price plans that fits within your budget. So if you're looking for a great experience, with a highly skilled, and professional team. Let us take over the load, make your move smooth, and Just Truket... Covid-Safe moving experience! We've got you covered.

Yolo Transfer

Yolo Transfer is a full service moving company, we offer packing, unpacking, piano moving, college move out specials, long distance and local moves at a competitive price. Sometimes move out and move in dates don't line up, thats okay because we also offer professional and secure storage in our 20,000 sq/ft warehouse. We will meet all your moving needs in a professional, courteous, timely manner with respect and understanding for how stressful a move can be. Our goal is to make you feel stress free and to enjoy your move as much as possible. Our estimators and move coordinators are available any time for any questions or changes that may arise during your moving process. All employees are fulltime and background checked, we DO NOT use day laborers or contractors. As an agent for Stevens Worldwide Van Lines we recently recieved their first ever National agent of the month award. Family owned and opperated since 1973. Contact us today for a free estimate and make your next move, your best move.

Offers by Yolo Transfer on Angi
Fargo Van Lines

TRUST US WITH ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS Fargo Van Lines is a team of moving industry professionals that guarantees the easiest and most affordable relocation possible. We take care of all the research and pre-screening processes to ensure your move is risk-free, efficient, and satisfactory. Please call us to schedule your appointment today: (415) 610-4771 We are a full service licensed moving company for your local, long distance, commercial, auto-transport, and corporate needs.

03/16/2017

Went very smoothly. I was surprised at how realized I actually was that someone else was packing and moving my things but they put my mind at ease and showed me they were qualified.

Description of Work
Complete packing up and moving of my 4 bedroom home.

06/22/2015

The team was on time and very professional and polite and very respectful of my goods.

Description of Work
Moved household goods into self storage.

04/14/2015

03/24/2015

Steven (driver) was on time and helped us pack some extra boxes. No major damage with move.

Description of Work
Moved large household belongings from Granite Bay, CA to Sparks, NV.

12/03/2012

If I could give this company an F- I would. The whole moving experience was beyond any nightmarish situations I had read about from all my reviews of different companies. To start with they were a day late, and then late getting started the day of the move and I had to have the house clean, carpets cleaned before hitting the road to MT the next morning. They guys were nice enough that did the actu...

Description of Work
Coordinating my move with Wheaton which is a whole other review.

Category moving companies

Local, international & office moving, long distance, warehouse storage, records management, cross-dock, logistics local & coast-to-coast, white glove & in-home delivery.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover