Northern California Roofing Co

California: Contractors
07/31/2023

859 Cotting Court Suite A

Vacaville, CA 95688

Thank you for considering Northern California Roofing Co for all your roofing needs. Northern California Roofing Co, a division of NIR West Coast, Inc., has been serving our neighbors throughout the Northern California area for over 25 years. We specialize in all phases of the roofing process; from roof repairs to re roofing, from maintenance programs to complete roof overhauls. Our family here at Northern California Roofing Co is dedicated to serving your needs in a timely manner with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship as well as a commitment to customer service excellence. We pride ourselves in being a “one-stop contractor” in the roofing industry. Additional DBA - NIR West Coast Inc. Additional contact name - Greg Lynn. Additional email - office@northerncaliforniaroofing.com. Award winning....

roofing (58)gutter repair (12)skylight installation (5)gutter cleaning (4)roof cleaning (3)insulation (2)

05/20/2021

Excellent job and professionally services

Description of Work
roof tile repair / maintenance

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

04/22/2020

The project went even better than I thought it would. We had a hard time finding someone who would work on fixes to existing roof. Most wanted to do full replace. Northern California roofing came very quickly to do estimate and was able to start work on roof within a week. Great turn around. The work was very well done and makes us feel like we have a new roof. Can’t wait for next rain!

Description of Work
Several leaks on roof and spots with broken tiles

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

We are so pleased that you chose Northern California Roofing Co to assist you with your Roofing needs. We strive to improve our services always with our valued customers in mind. Thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there's anything else we may assist you with.

04/13/2020

Ultimately we didn't need to do anything now. Mr. Adams said he thought our roof wouldn't require anything further for a long time.

Description of Work
Andy Adams counseled us on what we needed to do to keep our tile roof in good repair. He was very knowledgeable and straight forward. I'd hire them in a minute for a roofing job.

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Thank you for the review Mr. Grittith. We value your opinion. Keep us in mind for your future needs!

01/12/2018

Initially were very responsive and did tempoary fix until they could return with needed equipment. That took several weeks. But final work was great and very fair price. NorCal replaced our roof several years ago. They’re our go to for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
Repair chimney flashing.

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

11/01/2017

The work was accomplished well and completed on schedule, and the workers were very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

08/04/2017

I was given an date for an estimate about 3 weeks out. I called back a few times to confirm this date and finally got through to a lady who offered me a date and time in two weeks. I agreed to the date in two weeks and no one ever showed up or called or emailed. When I called the office, they had no record of my appointment. They offered to reschedule but after 4 phone calls and the missed appt. I...

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate for re-roofing my home from Nor Cal.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

07/31/2017

Our salesman John was easy to work with. Very knowledgeable and patient. The crew worked over about 7 days in very hot weather to get the job done. We had a couple of delays in getting the last of the chimney finished, but Joe responded quickly and explained the snafu. We are happy with the roof, gutters, and down spouts, and I am thrilled to have natural light in my laundry room!

Description of Work
Complete tear off and new roof installed, including gutters, down spouts, and a Sun Tunnel.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

05/18/2017

We found Northern California Roofing at the Sacramento Home Show. After having 5 estimates done, they came in with the low bid. I had to work during the construction, but my neighbor said they were kicking *** up there, and I believe it because the job was done on time and on budget. The roof looks great. The gutters look great. The price was great. The crew was great. The only problem was that on...

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

03/30/2017

The first time the leak was worked on, there was never a good test of the repair because the rain stopped. When it resumed raining hard, in December 2016 and January 2017, the roof started to leak again in the same location. I called the same person I had dealt with for the prior work, and received promises but no action. Everyone who looked at the roof said they saw no problem, but it continued t...

Description of Work
A repeat leak in our roof needed to be fixed after having been worked on before by the same company.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

07/28/2015

Strange firm. We learned about the firm at the Auburn Home Show - good experience. We decided to proceed with obtaining an estimate and gave them our contact information. Good response after the show was over. We moved on setting up an appointment and the fellow came to our house. Discussions covered skylight replacement, gutter repair and installation of ridge risers. Very positive. Then...nothin...

Description of Work
Visited the house to discuss three roofing projects.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

All phases of Commercial and Residential Roofing!

We do not install torch down roofing or any hot style such as tar and gravel.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available