Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since April 2006

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

Visions of Custom Creation

Visions of Custom Creation has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and insulation, and we even offer bird and wildlife removal for everything from pigeons to possums. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

10/03/2019

No issues. All went well. Would recommend to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment

08/30/2017

Most of the times it goes well. Occasionally a call back is necessary, because some critters continue to invade the house. However, they are very responsive and don't charge extra (typical with monthly services) to remedy the situation.

Description of Work
Monthly Pest Control Service

05/09/2017

This the second time I have used these guys. Evaluated problem in about 2 days. I had them check for bedbugs with a trained dog though it probably was not necessary (my decision). Went over options. 2 days later, goodbye fleas. My request for the dog increased my cost.

Description of Work
spraying for fleas in a et area

10/17/2016

Excellent response time. Friendly and professional technician went out of his way to educate me on the best rodent prevention for my home. Traps were placed in my attic and checked every couple of days until no more were caught. Technician also repaired under house vents with hardware cloth to keep rodents out. And the ants are gone. They are also careful not to spray near food bearing plants. I a...

Description of Work
Ant and rodent control.

01/11/2016

They are kind of expensive when it comes to additional services.

Description of Work
They provide pest control services.

Category pest control

est Control - Insect, Spider & Rodent, Bird & Bat Exclusion, Bed Bug Heat Remediation, Structural Fumigation, Termite Control, Monitoring & Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing