Citadel Roofing and Solar

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2017

From cooling the air to heating your pool, summer can bring enormous electric bills. Make this one different. Citadel’s team of pros will install a system so efficient your bills could drop as low as $0. Take advantage of our FREE SOLAR CONSULTATION and see if solar is right for you. We have $0

4.4

4.3

solar companies (10)roofing (5)

08/31/2020

Jeff T.

While Citadel Roofing and Solar and I got off to a poor start — it took them some time to respond to my request for an estimate — once they did establish contact, everything moved promptly and with high professional action. Their technician came out on time, understood the situation, and explained it to me in words I could understand. Citadel is a very cheerful group and I am enjoying working with them on the project to repair my solar panels. I am looking forward to working with Citadel Roofing and Solar in the future.

Description of Work
solar inverter replacement

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Hi there – We are so sorry for the radio silence. We've had some trouble retrieving our Angie's List inquiries for the past few weeks, which is why we did not reach out sooner. One of our customer service reps will reach out to you shortly. If you are still interested, we would love to help you with your roofing project so you can experience the top-notch customer service that has made Citadel one of California's preferred roofing and solar installers.

07/01/2020

Michael S.

Their crews were some of the best I've ever seen. Been doing some remodeling and these guys were always on time, completed the work as required, were friendly and always made sure we were kept informed of what was going on. Can't say that about some of the other contractors that we have used especially the ones from Home Depot in Vacaville. So if your looking for a great solar company who really cares about their reputation then Citadel are the ones you need to hire.

Description of Work
Solar and Valley repair

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

Wow, thank you for sharing this great feedback with the community! Citadel Roofing & Solar is committed to setting the standard for quality, safety, and customer service, and we are thrilled that your experience aligned with this goal. We will be sure to pass on the kind words to everyone who worked on your project.

06/04/2020

David T.

It went very well. I just had the panels installed in February of 2020 so I can't tell you about the quality because its been only a few months, but so far so good. But I can comment on their customer service which was great, especially Christine DaCosta. She was very responsive to my request. Even after they installed the panels, I asked them to relocate the conduit and they did not hesitate at all. They even painted it to match the color of my house so you can't tell that I even installed solar. They got my system up an running very quickly. My brother used a different company and started about three months before me but my system was up an running only one week after his. They know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Install Solar Panels

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We always strive to provide top-notch customer service and will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to Christine and the team. We hope your new solar panels continue to serve you well!

12/17/2019

Russell U.

Installation was delayed at first by one week because permits were Not pulled while I was gone. Permits only pulled a few days after my return. Scheduled installation as a one day job, but not completed in one day. Another delay of one week before crew could return to finish installation. Roof leak a week or so later. Removed and reinstalled panels to solve leak. Leak fixed, but patching of interior has yet to be finished. Panels installed in mid October. Still on solar energy produced due to faulty part. Part replaced and still no solar power. Still waiting for another appointment to finish sheet rock work and determine why no solar power.

Description of Work
Installation and operation of solar panels

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

10/24/2019

mike G.

Not WELL! First they took off to much roof, then they got roofing material into my pool, they missed Dry Rot in the eaves that I ended up finding when I did my own walk around. My neighbor told me they used a leaf blower to blow all the roofing material down from the roof and it got all over the yard and the neighbors yard to. The work has been done for 4 Months and my Solar is still not turned on.

Description of Work
New Roof, Solar, Replace Dry Rot

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Review for Citadel Roofing and Solar - 4980 Allison Pkwy, Vacaville, CA - 38191384

Scott H.

Perfectly with no problems or delays

Description of Work
Solar system

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

James B.

The County was slow in issuing the permit but Citadel got it done quickly and professionally. They asked if I had any paint so that they could paint the conduit to match the house. They worked until 9 pm to get it done and came back the next day to make sure that everything was working properly and cleaned up to our satisfaction. They followed up to make sure we understood how to operate the new controller.

Description of Work
Upgraded solar power system and installed additional panels.

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Scott H.

Went exactly as I was told it would go

Description of Work
Solar system and electrical panel upgrade

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Jason A.

3 other Major Solar Companies would not touch my roof tile type. All required me to replace my roof which did not need replacing. Citadel took the steps to insure my system was installed with the current tile and saved me thousands. On top of that everyone I had contact with from the sales agent to project management and office admin where amazing. The install team worked efficient and professional. I'm very happy with the service and Product. I will definitely recommend Citadel to anyone looking for solar or a roof.

Description of Work
Solar on lightweight tile Roof

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

08/30/2019

Dave K.

Fantastic service. Very easy. Nathan helped quite a bit. His explanations were clear and comprehensive. We are very happy with our solar panels.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the community. I am so glad Nathan was able to make everything enjoyable for you! We will be sure to pass along the kinds words to him and the rest of our team! Thanks again

08/30/2019

Amanda H.

Nathan from Citadel responded quickly and was very friendly... He was always very quick to answer any questions I had... The panals look very professional, and the installation team was quick and friendly... And I feel the price was very competitive (cheaper than others) but did not sacrifice quality...

Description of Work
Solar install

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review!!! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words about our company and about Nathan!

10/25/2017

gary C.

They came and performed the work when they said that they would. They got the building permit and scheduled the building inspector. Work was performed promptly and new roof was completed in less than 3 full days.

Description of Work
Reroof mountain cabin.

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!!

Contact