Tom Day Tree Service

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2005

FOR A FAST, FREE ESTIMATE, CALL 909-629-6960 NOW | Visit our web site at TomDayTreeService.com. | Tom Day Tree Service offers professional residential and commercial tree service. Tom Day Tree Service is a knowledgeable, licensed, bonded, and insured arborist. Since 1974, we have provided professional tree care in Southern California. We can safely say that we know trees. Protecting your trees and your property is our main concern....

Ecology Turf

Ecology Turf strives to save homeowners from high water bills. We install Irrigation Systems and offer repair to existing Watering Systems. We also install Sod Products and Artificial Turf. We have over 15 years experience helping residential and commercial customers reduce their landscape water usage and help them save money on water bills. Transforming old dead lawns into beautiful water efficient landscapes is our specialty. Let us show you how we can make your outside landscapes more water wise. We are competitive in our pricing with top grade installations using quality products. Contact us to schedule an appointment. Our written estimates are always free. Thank you for your consideration. Edward "Kyle" - Owner

Purchase Green Artificial Grass

Purchase Green offers a complete line of residential, commercial, sports and pet-friendly turf, as well as putting greens. All products are made with the highest quality yarns and have the most complete backing system on the market, with options in both latex and polyurethane. Full turnkey installation services are available or, for DIYers, material-only estimates can be provided.

Offers by Purchase Green Artificial Grass on Angi
Ortega's Jr. Tree Care

Family owned & operated. Hello this is Jonathan from Ortega's Jr Tree Care. I am proud to say that I been in this business ever since I was a young boy working next to my father. He taught me the importance that trees have in our life and it is something I will never forget about. Now that I work on my own and have my own tree service company I am willing to fulfill all of my clients doubt and questions on how to take well care of any tree. Please don't hesitate on giving us a call and getting a free quote for any tree service that you need done. Thank you.

12/22/2018

Shelley S.

Embelishing one's qualifications should never go beyond available verification sources.

Description of Work
Mr. Day is not a certified Arborist

08/30/2017

Gwenlynn O.

Fine, but felt price a little high. Also, would not give any discount for Angie's member.

Description of Work
20 cypress trees trimmed

09/14/2016

Janet B.

GREAT!! Professional & Efficient! Very satisfied! A little pricey. We will use them again.

Description of Work
Cut back a very large area of hedges. The hedges had 40 plus years of growth.

Category lawn service

06/24/2016

Linda B.

On time on a very hot day. The crew got started immediately and was finished within two and a half hours. I can now see through my front windows and if it ever rains in the winter, the rain just may get to the lawn. The second tree could have been pruned a little more, but I can handle it. Clean up was done well, although I did find a couple of cuttings left behind. A few more have been added, but the wind is blowing them out of the tree. Crew was very professional and worked together like a well oiled team. Great to see! Will definitely call again. This is the third time I've called Tom in the last five years. Thank you Tom Day Tree Service.

Description of Work
Prune two overgrown trees

12/21/2015

David A.

Service was excellent; great communication from the owner, provided all services promised at the agreed upon price. Overall results were better than I expected.

Description of Work
removed 2 trees, pruned 1 tree

08/18/2015

Virginia B.

Tom's crew was right on time to start the job and worked steadily until it was done. I was shocked at how quickly they were able to remove that tree! They left the back yard cleaned up and took great care not to damage any existing plants. I got three estimates the first time I had Tom Day work on my trees, and he was by far the most reasonable. His crew is composed of well trained and polite guys. I couldn't be more pleased with his service. This is the second big job he has done at my house, and I would happily hire him again if I needed this kind of work done.

Description of Work
They removed a massive tree in my back yard, ground the stump, and planted a new tree for replacement.

08/13/2015

EUGENE H.

The workers for Tom Day Tree Services came promptly on the day and time they said they would, had the proper equipment to do the job, went right to work removing a tree and its stump, and finished the job and cleaned up everything within an hour. I was very pleased with everything and would hire them again for other tree jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Removed a tree.

05/26/2014

Wai-Chee & Darrell D.

Great service!!!! The crew came showed up on time (early, even!!) and started work immediately. They were there and gone within two hours and left little trace of there having been trees in our backyard.

Description of Work
Removed a palm tree, a mulberry and a cypress tree from my backyard.

05/21/2014

Jane R.

Tom came and gave us an estimate and he and his guys arrived exactly when he said they would. They worked here about three hours and cleaned up the mess perfectly. I would use Tom Day Tree Service again, even if he didn't have to pay extra to have his listing first on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Removed trees and trimmed others

05/19/2014

Linda B.

The Lemon Tree was so overgrown, with tall branches that were shooting up in the air by 10-12 feet and now bending over to the breaking point, loaded with fruit. Tom's crew trimmed it back to a very nice looking acceptable size tree. Doesn't look like the same tree and of course I wish it would stay that way. They also removed a small Palm Tree that was trying to take the place of a succulent that had been there for decades. I have to say that the crew is just the best, along with Tom, of course. They are personable, know what they are doing and do it carefully, clean everything up, and I wish they were also a gardening service, they are that good. This is the second time I've had Tom Day Tree Service and when they show up, get out the band for all of the crew and their equipment. I frankly don't know how anyone working in the heat, dirt, and whatever else they encounter, can stay so cheery, positive, and do an excellent job. Got my Angie's List discount in the form of a $25 coupon and yes they will be back, when the next tree needs them.

Description of Work
Trim my overgrown Lemon Tree and removed a Palm Tree.

Tom Day Tree Service

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2005

275 Sierra Pl

Upland, CA 91786

Complete tree service, including tree trimming, tree removal, stump removal, and line clearing.