FOOTHILL FOREIGN AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2010

1004 W 9TH ST

Upland, CA 91786

Foothill Foreign is a family owned and operated buisness in Upland since 1983.Servicing and repair Honda, Acura and Toyota vehicles exclusivly.The foundation of our buisness is built on integrity and honesty. We give our customers personalized service and quality workmanship we offer a 24 month 24,000 mile warrantee on all repairs. AAA approved - ASE certified - BBB - ASC -...

01/21/2015

Ron H.

I have been using them for three years now. They are trustworthy and honest. They are competent and knowledgeable. They are very friendly and give good suggestions. They have a very, very small waiting area and it is like they only have three chairs.

Description of Work
I use Foothill Foreign Automotive.

09/26/2014

Rowel Z.

I took my Acura in because the "Check Engine Light" came on. They gave me a labor price of $95.00 to diagnose the problem. I left the car and, about an hour later, received a call back. I was told that I can pick up my car at NO COST!! They explained that the car was hooked to the computer but there was to trouble code indicated. They even put the car on lift and could not find anything wrong so, they reset the warning light. How rare for an automotive repair business to wave the labor fee. I know that the auto dealer would never do that. This company is very honest and would use again.

Description of Work
Diagnose vehicle trouble.

09/25/2014

Rebecca A.

The owners are very honest and can totally be trusted. I'm use to getting phone calls from where I leave my car for repairs and getting high dollar estimates of needed work. That doesn't happen here (at least not very often). We are so thankful for a mechanic we can trust.

Description of Work
Fixed a loud rattling noise coming from under the back seat of our Toyota Camry and an oil change.

06/03/2014

Robert L.

Easy to make appointment. Did the work while I waited. Updated me with information regarding upcoming issues to address. Foothill Foreign has been servicing my vehicles for 30 years -- always excellent work, highly professional. I still drive 45 minutes to bring my cars to them. That's how much trust I have.

Description of Work
Major service for my CR-V

07/15/2013

Julie P.

Besides being competent, Cynthia and all are also so very nice—and will see you through until you are satisfied. After the initial transmission replacement, the main seal between the transmission and the engine began leaking oil. They CHEERFULLY removed the entire transmission and fixed the leak at no extra cost to me. I'm not sure if I have ever experienced that kind of service.

Description of Work
Transmission Replacement on 2000 Odyssey...

Category auto repair, transmission repair

03/27/2013

cliff M.

I love my mechanic. They are always very accommodating and very fair.

Description of Work
I take my car to Foothill Foreign Automotive for auto services.

02/06/2012

Michael D.

They always get us in real quickly when we call for an appointment. They are very honest. They never try to make improvements or adjustments that you don't need. Basically they are just very honest people.

Description of Work
It was a tune up like changing oil and stuff like that.

Category auto repair, car inspections

03/25/2011

Michael D.

The place was privately owned. We never had any problem with them. We would recommend them to anybody anytime and in fact we have done on several occasions. They were Honda and Acura specialist and the owner's name was Dennis. The mechanics were good there. There was one mechanic generally, who had been working on our cars. It was just a family business and very professionally run. They did what they told they were going to do. We don't use the dealer, except when we wanted to buy a car. No matter what our complaint was, dealers were just there to sell things. We found them on a referral, from my wife's friend. They turned out to be everything we hope they would be. We never have taken our car anywhere else. If they can't do something they would tell us, for example tires. Several years ago, the catalytic converter on one of our car was giving a problem and we shopped around on the telephone, calling various dealers. We then ended up calling America Honda, to find out if there was recall on it. Nobody knew anything and estimate was going to above $500 to repair or replace. They told us, they want to make two phone calls. By the end of the day, they called and told me to take my car to another provider, as that particular part on my car was a recall item. The work was done at absolutely no cost. None of them would have had happen without their intervention. We have found them out to be fair in every term.

Description of Work
Foothill Foreign Automotive did standard service on our 09 CRV which includes complete brake job to engine seals. We have been going to them for 20-21 years. My recent visit was 4-6 weeks ago.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Mufflers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Scheduled maintenance - timing belt replacement - pre purchase inspections - engine repair and replacement - transmission and differential servie and reapir - driveshaft - brakes and ABS - clutch - air conditioning and heating - cooling system - electrical system - exhaust - fuel injection - steering and suspension - computerized wheel alignment and tire balance