Excel Plumbing

With Angi since November 2010

Family owned & operated. 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE mikeexcelplumbing@gmail.com...

McLay Services, Inc.

$20 OFF WHEN YOU MENTION YOU FOUND US ON ANGIE'S LIST (not applicable with other specials, coupons, preventative maintenance agreements, Storefront, or Big Deal). Since 1978, McLay has been providing dependable, high quality air conditioning, heating and plumbing services for a wide range of residential, industrial, commercial, educational, healthcare, public facilities and advanced technology clients. Our Technicians are NATE Certified and have installed hundreds of systems in our service area. We have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. We believe in customer satisfaction. McLay also offers complete Plumbing service and installation for Residential and Commercial customers.

Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter

Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the most well-equipped in Los Angeles County

Offers by Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter on Angi
Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors

Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the best repair methods at the most cost effective price. Already have a quote from another plumbing company? We will match or beat their price. Need a 2nd opinion? Give us a call.

Offers by Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors on Angi

05/01/2017

Perfect. Helpful, professional. Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
New kitchen faucet, new water heater and water heater closet

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/06/2013

the man was at the house for a good 2 hours and then came to my house to explain what he had done. he said he snaked the main from the roof twice (getting lots of toilet paper) and then snaked the main cleanout in the front yard 2 times pulling out a lot of roots. because of all the roots, he advised my neighbor to contact the city because the roots from the parkway trees might be their responsibi...

Description of Work
my elderly neighbor across the street contacted me in a panic that her shower wasn't draining and her bathtub was filling up with water and debris. I got on angies list and contacted excel. even though it was thanksgiving weekend, I was told a plumber would contact me. the plumber called right back, and arrived 30 minutes later. he checked out the house and proceeded to snake all the main lines.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/11/2013

Called for an estimate of the repair to damaged water lines. Plumber was at my door 30 minutes after the phone call. He quoted me an excellent price and proceeded to do a difficult job that took a couple of hours. The repair is perfect. I would recommend Excel Plumbing without hesitation. Also got a 10% senior discount.

Description of Work
Repaired hot and cold service lines that had been damaged by concrete saw.

08/23/2013

I was not here. My wife called them in. She was very pleased. She is a hard person to please. They are great. I just got back into town. They were very knowledgeable. When I came in, I was blown away with the results that I saw. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Excel Plumbing. It was beautiful. They were excellent. It was this year. It was a month ago. My wife just said she was very pleased with the service and she is hard to please. She uses Angie's list all the time. We own multiple homes and we want to make sure they are taken care of the correct way, so we use Angie's list.

08/20/2013

Called Excel Plumbing and Mike was at my house within 1/12 hr. He gave excellent service and was very reasonable as far as plumbing goes. I would use him in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed the toilet

Category plumbing

Leak detection, drain cleaning, video sewer inspection, pipe repair, re-piping, main line stoppage, stab leaks, faucet and toilet repair, drain jetting, water heaters, gas line, garbage, remodeling plumbing, sewer line, tractor & hot taps.

Please Inquire