Excel Plumbing

Upland, CA 91785

Family owned & operated. 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE mikeexcelplumbing@gmail.com

05/01/2017

Karin H.

Perfect. Helpful, professional. Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
New kitchen faucet, new water heater and water heater closet

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/25/2016

RONALD C.

Did a good job

Description of Work
clean dishwasher drain.

Category excavators

12/09/2015

Dean S.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
They came out and put a bib in and the changed my faucet.

06/18/2014

teri C.

Description of Work
Repaired leaky faucet. Very nice and informative.

05/31/2014

joel R.

12/06/2013

Richard S.

the man was at the house for a good 2 hours and then came to my house to explain what he had done. he said he snaked the main from the roof twice (getting lots of toilet paper) and then snaked the main cleanout in the front yard 2 times pulling out a lot of roots. because of all the roots, he advised my neighbor to contact the city because the roots from the parkway trees might be their responsibility. the man was very nice and informative and I was expecting a bill of about $400-$500 for all the time spent and physical work done. he charged about $200 which was very acceptable.

Description of Work
my elderly neighbor across the street contacted me in a panic that her shower wasn't draining and her bathtub was filling up with water and debris. I got on angies list and contacted excel. even though it was thanksgiving weekend, I was told a plumber would contact me. the plumber called right back, and arrived 30 minutes later. he checked out the house and proceeded to snake all the main lines.

09/11/2013

Larry M.

Called for an estimate of the repair to damaged water lines. Plumber was at my door 30 minutes after the phone call. He quoted me an excellent price and proceeded to do a difficult job that took a couple of hours. The repair is perfect. I would recommend Excel Plumbing without hesitation. Also got a 10% senior discount.

Description of Work
Repaired hot and cold service lines that had been damaged by concrete saw.

08/23/2013

Sal H.

I was not here. My wife called them in. She was very pleased. She is a hard person to please. They are great. I just got back into town. They were very knowledgeable. When I came in, I was blown away with the results that I saw. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Excel Plumbing. It was beautiful. They were excellent. It was this year. It was a month ago. My wife just said she was very pleased with the service and she is hard to please. She uses Angie's list all the time. We own multiple homes and we want to make sure they are taken care of the correct way, so we use Angie's list.

08/20/2013

Steven H.

Called Excel Plumbing and Mike was at my house within 1/12 hr. He gave excellent service and was very reasonable as far as plumbing goes. I would use him in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed the toilet

02/27/2013

Gilbert G.

He was good and it didn't take him long to get here or to dig the hole. I was surprised because I'm the one who lives here. He explained everything and was clean. I've had other people out here and they left a mess seeming that they could've used a hose to water the driveway down. It

Description of Work
The drain line was clogged with lint from the washer and another company charged me $72, but couldn't dig the hole to find the main line. Excel Plumbing didn't charge me extra to dig the hole, found it, and unclogged it.

Category excavators, plumbing, drain cleaning

01/23/2013

Richard B.

We live in a mobile home which had developed several plumbing problems, primarily leaky faucets in shower and tub, losing gallons of water daily. I know this because husband kept large buckets in both and each was filled at least twice every 24 hours. Anyway the time came to get a plumber to fix the problems and after utilizing Angie's List we chose Excel. A plumber came out right away and gave estimates for everything we needed to have checked out. It was about seven things. A couple days later he and another plumber came and fixed and replaced tub faucet, shower handle, replaced kitchen faucet and found that a second sink in master bath was not disconnected, the water had simply been turned off years ago by another plumber. However he did discover a leak in that faucet and tried to fix it. When the fix didn't work, he came back a couple days later with a new part, at no additional cost whatsoever, and replaced it. Unfortunately it did not do the trick and the entire faucet will have to be replaced. We opted not to do at that time but will definitely call Excel when the time is right. They took care of everything needed, quickly and efficiently, for no more than the estimated cost, with little mess during and completely cleaned up afterwards. We would use them again anytime and will spread the word.

Description of Work
Glad we chose Excel!

12/26/2012

joel R.

courteous, down to earth honest

Description of Work
replaced old toilet with new, replace old kitchen faucet with new one, replaced shower outlet [faucet seal] with new ones, replace old water heater in cellar with new one,

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

10/09/2012

Kandi D.

I decided to use another company.

Description of Work
I actually shopped around before settling with another company. A water line running to my refrigerator was cracked and slowly leaking water. I need to install a copper line. I found out the correct problem after I chose another company. With Excel, I did not like that they wanted to charge me, just to look at what was the problem, meaning they wanted to charge me about $160.00, just to go under the house. Then the guy still quoted me a price just on what he thought was the problem. He then proceeded to ask me what other companies were charging and that he was probably under quoting me. He gave me a price of close to $400. I was able to get the job completed in the $200 dollar range.

04/02/2012

Louis G.

Very good service.

Description of Work
Replace a kitchen faucet.

01/23/2012

susan P.

I would use them again. A's across the board.

Description of Work
Used them for plumbing services.

01/31/2011

peter B.

He is reliable and honest. He's very responsive when you call him he takes time to return your call. He's readily available and he's a very professional individual. His price is an "A" considering the quality of work. I use them all the time and refer them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Excel Plumbing has done multiple projects. They have done everything from the replacement of toilets to cleaning a drain to replacing a pipe.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

11/01/2010

peter B.

This is just the last repair of several service calls for different issues. Mike is the owner of the company and provides truly outstanding service every single time. The work is outstanding. Mike is prompt, professional and courteous. He takes time to explain the problem and the solution. He is the last of several plumbers we have used. We will never use anyone else. His prices are fair and the job is done correctly every time. Mike stands behind his work and will always answer your call promptly. Truly outstanding in every aspect.

Description of Work
Pipe repair.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

07/31/2008

Carla J.

The guys were courteous and came the same day which was nice, but I was upset that they didn't return as scheduled. I felt overcharged.

Description of Work
They came to fix the drain pipe behind the bathroom sink which was leaking behind the wall. They cut the wall slightly with a reciprocal saw and attached new pipe to the older pipe. I don't know if the problem is solved or not, because the sink is still leaking somewhere. They made an appointment to come back a few days later but didn't call or show up. I was really cross about the price, because they were only at my home for 45 minutes.

Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter

Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the most well-equipped in Los Angeles County

Offers by Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter on Angi
    Olson Plumbing

We offer quality and affordable plumbing services. One employee

Right Solution Plumbing

I offer 10% off first home or commercial visit, all major credit cards are accepted, senior discounts, I work with contractors and offer a 30 to 45 day billing for businesses upon approval. 24 hour emergency service, and free estimates in most areas.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Leak detection, drain cleaning, video sewer inspection, pipe repair, re-piping, main line stoppage, stab leaks, faucet and toilet repair, drain jetting, water heaters, gas line, garbage, remodeling plumbing, sewer line, tractor & hot taps.

Please Inquire