CREATIVE CABINETS & GRANITE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2005

....

Aliione inc

California licensed general contractor, professional on commercial and residential remodeling, ADU, and new house building.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
So Cal Builders & Design Inc

SoCal Builders and Design have been helping the homes of Southern California look perfect one nail and brick at a time! With the best prices and highest standard of service, we can deliver the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams on time and on budget! Voice Star: (888) 284-9122.

06/30/2005

I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE I BECAME A HOMEOWNER. THEY ARE VERY REASONABLE WITH THEIR PRICES. MIKE IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL, NEAT, CLEAN WHEN HE COMES OUT TO MY HOME. I WILL ALWAYS GO WITH CREATIVE CERAMIC.

Description of Work
IN FEB 2005 I HAD CERAMIC TILE PUT IN. I ALSO HAD MY KITCHEN & MY BATHROOM REMODELED.

Category ceramic tile