ALBION MOVING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

Delivery Service

Locally owned and operated since 1986,serving the entire SF Bay Area and beyond.Free written estimates,time starts at your door,free use of wardrobes,no fuel charges,free delivery of packing material....

Advantage Moving & Storage

We pride ourselves in treating your belongings with as much affection and respect as we would our own.Advantage Moving and Storage is a fully licensed and insured moving company, offering complete relocation services. We believe that every good move begins with the customer being provided professional and accurate information on what they can expect during a move. Each move is different in its needs and requirements. We at Advantage Moving and Storage handle each re-location individually. This allows us to properly assess the requirements before the move begins.Advantage Moving and Storage further distinguishes itself by utilizing its own staff of moving professionals who have gone through extensive training programs for moving, packing, safety and risk management. Our movers take great care while moving your household and office items and provide complete packing, crating and special handling services for your valuable items. Additional phone - (408) 935-9115. Additional E-mail - briank@themovingadvantage.com. Super Service Award winners.

CHURCHILL'S PIANO RENTAL SVC

Churchill's Piano Rental Service has been operating from Santa Cruz over 24 years. I have moved,tuned,and rented pianos of all kinds to every kind of customer for almost any occasion and circumstances for years now. Whether it's one of my own Baby Grands for weddings at Seascape,Chaminade, Mission Ranch, Pajaro Dunes, La Ventana, Dream Inn, Sheraton, etc. or recording for Clint Eastwood at his resort at Mission Ranch. Art Galas like Richard Macdonald or concerts at the Rio or The Golden State Theater are just a few places we have had the pleasure of making sure the artists performing there had the best pianos for their budget. Piano moving also is one our specialties also. I treat all of the pianos I move just like they were one of my own. If it's not possible the conventional way then I have no problem hiring a crane to complete the project safely. I also tune pianos to artist specs at reasonable rates. Just call and tell us what you have and if it's tunable then we'll make sure it's done to your liking.

Everything Goes Relocation

We'll pack you, Relocate you, haul or organize, We'll do it all. NO need to stress, relax while we do the work. Don't hesitate and call us for a free quote. We serve in Campbell, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Evergreen, Milpitas, Mountain View, Los Altos

04/15/2016

Description of Work
They moved our belongings from two different locations to our new home. Two experience movers. Very professional and hard working.

Category moving companies,storage units

06/10/2014

Went extremely well. They showed up at the appointed time, and moved my possession within a few hours. No damage to any of my belongings, and help me with tossing items I no longer wanted. Were quick and efficient moving stuff into new place. Storage boxes were properly marked and have had little problem finding things to unpack as necessary. Gave tips on protecting belongings, storage of possessi...

Description of Work
Packed and moved possessions from previous occupancy to new home. Came in day before and expertly packed my possessions. They provided materials and labor. All for a fixed price. Originally quoted 4 hours labor, job took 6 hours but didn't have to pay any additional costs. Extremely pleased with their services.

Category storage units

Appliance disconnect/reconnect,packing service,storage facility,door to door service.

Visa, Check