Express Landscaping, Inc

Founded 1999

We are a Veteran owned business with over 30 years of experience Designing and Installing residential and commercial landscapes to fit your needs. We have installed high-quality landscapes for clients throughout California. Please call our office for a consultation Ph 1-909-503-7629 Also ask us

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Landscaping and Landscaping Design

lawn & landscaping

2014
We removed the existing landscape and installed all new Artificial grass and walkways to compliment the existing walkway. We solved an ongoing water issue in the original walkway. We installed permanent programmable Holiday lighting.
View project

lawn & landscaping (9)landscape lighting (5)electrician (4)hardscaping (3)stone & gravel (3)Patios (1)irrigation system (1)hauling (1)fence company (1)

09/23/2022

michael A.

From the meet and greet with Roger Baker; of Express Landscaping Inc. Roger was very interested in our vision. Roger was able to enhance our vision with his creativity. The schedule from start to finish, was on time. My landscape front and back is beautiful, low maintenance and functional. We have truly added value to our property. Express Landscaping Inc. Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !

Description of Work
Front and backyard landscape design with install

Category hauling services, landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

it was truly a pleasure working with both of you. It’s always nice to become friends with your clients. I did my best to give you the most beautiful yard in the neighborhood. you should be able to enjoy that yard for Many years to come. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review Roger

02/23/2021

Candice B.

Roger and his team worked efficiently and professionally. There was clear and ongoing communication from start to finish. The backyard design is not only very functional and low maintenance, as desired, but it is absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category electrician, landscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Review for Express Landscaping, Inc - 7019 Elm Ave, Twentynine Palms, CA - 39208400

01/31/2021

Donna C.

These guys are great. Beautiful designs; quick, creative work. A lovely, finished product. Their crews could not be nicer or more professional. My house (and I) are so happy with the transformation!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

09/03/2020

Kevin P.

Roger and team were very fast and effective, great communication and results. Brought broken irrigation system up and running with river rock drip and new plants, also removed some giant trees near utilities very quickly. overall a great, easy time with awesome results.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your trust in our company.

08/11/2020

Sharon M.

They were great and very nice. The workers were very polite and respectful. They called me and kept me informed about the times they will be at my house. They did good cleaned up. Very good service, very good work. I enjoy the quality of the work they did.

Description of Work
They finished up my backyard landscaping.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/07/2020

lynn P.

I'm very satisfied with the service. They were professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
They built a cover in my patio. They built gate and did some landscaping.

Category fencing, landscaping, patios

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Larry F.

GREAT CREW!!! From initial consult to finish, the process was hassle free. And they left no mess!!! Had a final walk through with Roger and I am very satisfied. I didnt get any surprises like overruns. I have and will continue to refer them.

Description of Work
Entire Front yard landscaping, artificial turf, etc

Category electrician, landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

Michael M.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of both the owner and the person working for him. They were very meticulous and went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the final product. The product I purchased was essentially one of a kind and very few people in the state have it due to them being the only distributor in Southern California. Many Christmas seasons I was up on the roof putting up lights and having to take them down over and over again. This last Christmas I almost fell out the roof and I realized that it was no longer worth it. With the perminent lights I never have to worry about being on the roof ever again. The owner of the company Roger is an electrical engineer and a contractor and is very knowledgeable and meticulous. I would recommend his services to anyone

Description of Work
Permanant Holiday lighting

Category electrician, landscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Lynda S.

Roger was able to make my front yard beautiful. After 6 years I still get compliments on it. I even awarded a “Most Beautiful Home” award from my City. I had a drain issue that caused mold to grow on my brick walkway. It became very slippery and became quite dangerous. Roger was able to solve the drainage issue. His workers arrived on time, were polite, got the job done and cleaned up after themselves. It was a pleasure working with Express Landscaping Inc. Roger was able to solve that problem. I am near the Colby Trail there is a large amount of walking traffic on my street. People compliment me constantly on how beautiful my front landscape looks. I was even honored with a “Most Beautiful Home Award” presented by my City.

Description of Work
I had artificial turf installed in my front yard. I, also, had them do my hard scrape brick walkways. Recently I had computerized permanent holiday lighting installed on the facia board of my home.

Category electrician, landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing
    California
    California: Contractors
    07/31/2023

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We accept remote payment