PJ and Associates Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2011

3.9

Locally owned & operated....

Handy House Cleaning

08/07/2017

I showed the 3 girls the kitchen and bathrooms, and told them the floors were the most important as I couldn't do them myself. They said they'd been told what to do by PJ (the owner). After about two hours they said their time was up and they had to leave. The kitchen floor had not been swept or mopped, and I ask them to at least mop the floor. It was done hurriedly. After they left I saw that the...

Description of Work
Needed kitchen cleaned- floor, refrigerator, microwave, and counter tops. Also both bathrooms and vacuuming floors.

01/30/2017

They have never responded to our inquiry. Very disappointing. My 70 year old parents needed a housecleaner and I was trying to help them out.

Description of Work
They have never returned a email or phone call. I am not sure why they are on this website. It appears to be a "ghost" company.

10/06/2015

Description of Work
A team cleaned my house in just a couple of hours. One of the ladies was obviously the head of the crew. She inspected the work of the others. The girls were very nice and also professional. I was thrilled. Not only was my house spotless but I was able to enjoy my clean house very quickly.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I'm still using them cause I cant find any one else. We basciclltly clean house |Before they come .. I cleaned house off and on for 20 years and I think they charge way to much for what get. Still looking for a real house keeper.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Clean house. Went well. Very responsive to our needs

Category house cleaning

Residential & commercial housecleaning including dust ledges, shelves, wall hangings and furnishings, remove cobwebs, vacuum carpets, clean wood, tile & linoleum floors, laundry, windows & carpets.