Orange County Rain Gutters

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2013

Tustin, CA 92780

Orange County Rain Gutters Tustin, CA, 92780 (714) 203-5165 Orange County Rain Gutters is an experienced gutter provider located in Santa Ana, CA. Offers quality service at affordable price. Call us now! Rain Gutters, Copper Gutters, Seamless Gutters, Gutter Covers, Gutter Repair, Gutter

06/20/2019

ADRIAN T.

We contacted Orange County Rain Gutters to obtain an estimate for custom rectangular downspouts, for a home restoration project -- the off-the-shelf solutions at Home Depot don't match the existing vintage downspouts. We received estimates in the order of $250-300 from other contractors. Chuck called me via phone pretty quickly after I left him a message, to obtain an estimate. In lieu of an estimate, he told me where to source the custom downspouts directly, to save costs. Once I had them here, he stopped by on his way back home from work -- and helped me trim the metal and install them. Last, he checked out and gave us some great tips on keeping the downspouts from clogging. And all of this at no charge -- he we happily offered to pay for his time. Chuck was super straightforward and honest. If we ever do have problems with our downspouts, he'd be the first on our call list -- and we're recommending him to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Custom downdrain/downspout installation

Category gutter cleaning

01/11/2019

KIM C.

They came gave an estimate that was 1/2 of home depot's and installed the full set the next day.

Description of Work
WHOLE SINGLE STORY RESIDENTIAL HOME SET OF RAIN GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS

04/16/2018

Philp F.

Job went very well. Extruded gutters on site, so runs were long with no joints. Took care to color match trim, stucco and even red to match brick.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on fascia board around whole house.

06/14/2017

Sharon P.

They were very fast and professional.

Description of Work
new rain gutters

05/01/2017

Katherine B.

It went well and we were happy with the results.

Description of Work
Rain gutters for the flat roof on my home.

02/27/2017

Darrell - Cathie G.

Other than having to call them back to correct the installation to allow drainage (and they still don't drain correctly), it went fine. The next time, if there is one, I will either install the gutters myself or use a different company.

Description of Work
Raingutters installed in atrium area of my home.

12/27/2016

Kathie J.

Chuck was great with offering solutions and suggestions for the configuring of the window cover. He created a design, produced and installed the covering quickly and efficiently. It has provided exactly the solution I needed. Several years ago, I had a patio cover installed by Orange County Raingutters and Patio Covers. The cover goes across the entire length of the house and has several heights. I have received numerous compliments on the patio cover and, at first look, most people do not realize it is not wood. Chuck ran electrical through the cover so I have a number of sets of lights for the patio and also lights that shine onto the lawn. The cover is very easy to clean and maintain and I love that I do not have to repaint or worry about termites or other damage like with a wood cover. I would definitely recommend using Orange County Raingutters and Patio Covers and will use them again.

Description of Work
After having a patio cover installed, I was so happy with the product and service, I decided to have a cover installed over one of the upstairs windows.

Category gutter repair, patios

12/27/2016

Kathy C.

It went really well. They did a very good job. It went quickly. There is a lot of light that we wanted to block. The crew worked really hard. I cooked them lunch. It looks great. They were on time when they came. Everything was wonderful. I will definitely use them when I do rain gutters and I would refer them to anyone needing this work done.

Description of Work
They installed a patio cover.

02/05/2016

John R.

I made an appointment for an estimate. The estimator called and asked if he could visit my home in the late afternoon because he needed daylight for the estimate. I made an appointment with him for 5pm at my home. I left work at 4pm just in case he was a little early I would be there. He arrived at 7:pm, in complete darkness. He had trouble finding my home, he said. I asked him if he had a smartphone with a map app and he said yes. After measuring my job while I held the flashlight, he went to the hood of his car and started writing. After a few minutes he said "your job is too small. We can't move our truck for less than $700.00. " I sincerely wish I had been told this on the phone as I wouldn't have wasted my time. Don't patronize this company.

Description of Work
Nothing

11/13/2015

Michael L.

It went alright. I had a little confusion with the estimating process, but got it worked out. Once the appointment was made it went exactly how you would want it to go. The installers were on time for the installation. The workmen were polite, helpful and professional. They went over the planned installation and offered suggestions that might make it work a little better, which I agreed with. The said it would take a couple of hours to complete and they were done right around the two hour time period. They walked around with me to review the completed work - they mentioned the warranty and the arrangements to get payment made. I got the payment made thru their office over the phone.

Description of Work
Installed raingutters and downspouts

11/10/2015

Stuart G.

Ask about a quote for repair and she wouldn't even speak with me. Ask if she could check to see if they actually did the initial work and she refused. I would say that a company that is this independent needs to go away and that I hope they have problems in the future getting work.

Description of Work
Called to ask about a quote for repair and she wouldn't even speak with me.

10/30/2015

Derik T.

I had an unpleasant conversation with a lady over the phone trying to get a quote for rain gutters over the first story of my house. First she told me they wouldn't do a second story and when I told them I only wanted gutters on the first story of my house they said they have an $800 minimum. I could tell by the condescending tone in her voice that she just didn't want the work.

Description of Work
I called for a quote and basically they didn't want the work.

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], So sorry I apologize completely for the sound in my voice!

08/08/2015

Michael F.

Tim, who did the initial inspection and gave us the estimate, was very professional. We got estimates from a couple of other contractors that we found on Angie's list. and chose them. The installation was scheduled three business days after we asked them to do the job. Our one disappointment was that they did not show up on the day they had told us they would, and did not notify us that they would not be coming. After we called them, they may a second appointment for two days later. This time, the arrived on time and completed the work in less than two hours. They did exactly what we asked and the result looks very good.

Description of Work
installed rain gutters in three locations around our house

09/25/2014

Michael K.

These guys were consummate professionals. I initially bought this in early September, but they were held up by one of my other contractors, the painter. I knew that would happen, and made them aware of it. They called back a couple of times to see if they were needed, and we scheduled late in September. They arrived on the day and at the time they said they would; they worked cleanly and professionally; they adapted their work to that which had occurred beforehand--in particular, a drain had been moved from the original placement and they adjusted well to the new placement without complaint. They worked well with my (somewhat picky) neighbors, and were very forthcoming with information about the gutters. The job was done in a top notch way, for the price quoted, by pleasant workers who worked well and left my house neat. You can't ask a lot more than that.

Description of Work
Put up rain gutters--the entire house required over 350 feet of gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair

Thank you so much [name removed]! We really appreciate your Review!

09/15/2014

Darlene O.

Was a little disappointed that I was told no one had to be home for the installation. My daughter went home for lunch and saw the installers were trying to pull an extension cord from under the garage door that we had left open about 6 inches for ventilation. She opened the garage so they could use the electricity. Also, they left the cable lines that were attached to the house just hanging down. I felt they could have at least put them back up or not leave then hanging. But the installation looks good and they left everthing clean. Of couse we haven't had rain so I will have to wait to see how well it works.

Description of Work
Installed the rain gutters in the front and back patio area of the house.

06/03/2014

malcolm T.

Arrived on time, confirmed what was to be done and material/ color choice. Did the installation very quickly. Left no mess at all. They were friendly and professional. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed gutter and down spouts on 3 areas of the house

04/17/2014

Dixie F.

It was excellent. There's this one guy who came out and he did a good job. I have to say it was a good price and we were okay with it.

Description of Work
I used the gutter repair & replacement service of Orange County Rain Gutters and we had our rain gutters installed and also hooked up the rain bill. He included 50 ft. of gutter.

04/08/2014

Robert G.

As stated I was very pleased with this companies service.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and solved a water leaking problem. Chuck, the owner supervised the replacement, installation and re routing of the gutters that will solve the leaking problem .. . The crew was very well trained and the job was completed in a quick manner The job was completed as estimated and the people were on time as arranged. .

02/02/2014

Patricia F.

Within a few days, the work was complete and looked great. Everything matched my existing color scheme and the downspouts were neat and clean. I hardly notice them. The gutters along the roofline look excellent and actually improved the appearance of the roof. I am extremely pleased with the work and felt the price was very fair for the amount of work done, which was extensive. This is a very professional, courteous company and you know exactly what you pay before the job starts. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
OC Raingutters came out to estimate the job shortly after I called.

12/26/2013

carolyn V.

They came out and did a measurement for us. They brought swatches of various colors so I could chose the one I wanted. After getting bad work done by contractors I went to Angie's List and I'm very glad I did. The gutters are perfect and the job was very professional. I would recommend this company highly to anyone based on the work I received. Very prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Installed rain gutters on my home

12/10/2013

Nicola K.

It has been over three weeks since first contact. First time I called, I scheduled an estimate for some work on my house on 11/22. The following week, I made a follow-up call, and left a message regarding the status of my estimate. That call, along with several others were not returned. I called AGAIN, the following week rather upset that nobody has returned even 1 call from me, and they had no idea I even ever scheduled an estimate, extremely disorganized. They called me back the next day, saying my estimate had been sitting on someone's desk for the last 2 weeks. They apologized and said the guy who does estimates didn't know how to evaluate my specific situation. Lucky for me, nobody communicated any of this to anyone, and left everything in Limbo, waiting for a follow-up call from me. I was promised someone would come back out to my place to evaluate it the next day. That was LAST WEEK. They called the next day, "Sorry, we couldn't get out there yesterday, I'll go today." Again, this was still last week. I made another call yesterday trying to speak to someone human, and as you could guess, they still haven't gotten me an estimate, and keep saying they'll have someone come out tomorrow. Experiences like this make me want to tell every person I know about this bad experience from this incapable company. This company is NOT: - Reliable - Considerate - Professional - Good at communicating - A good company to do business with

Category gutter repair

I think she has us confused with another company. We only work in Orange County. Lavern is 50 miles from our office.

10/19/2013

Marie L.

They did a last minute cancellation during the first time it was to be installed. The second time they showed up on time. Did a great gob cleaning up after themselves. Overall satisfactory. Will use them again.

Description of Work
new rain gutters at the front of the house and along one of the back walls, and the corresponding downpours.

09/30/2013

Sharon S.

Their rep showed up when he said he would, was quick, knowledgeable, very friendly and provided us with a written estimate with a diagram so we knew exactly where the runs and downspouts would be and provided a number of actual sample material colors for us to keep and consider along with their estimate. They included an option (which we requested) for upgrading to 6" half round gutters and which we ultimately went with since the additional cost was insignificant and IMHO provides terrific bang for the buck. While we chose a color that didn't exactly match either our trim or the stucco, we thought it would blend between the two colors, which it did, and we couldn't be more satisfied with how they look. They showed up at the scheduled time, installed the requested materials and left. After the first rain we noticed some leaking at some of the joints and the rep showed up the day we called and made the repairs. We are totally happy with their product and their service.

Description of Work
Installed 6" half round gutters around entire home.

09/30/2013

MARY ANN B.

The owner of the company actually came out to do the work and was friendly and professional. The gutter matched the existing paint perfectly. The job was done neatly and looks like it should have always been there. I received an estimate before the work was done and everyone I dealt with was very friendly and professional. I would definitely use them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Installed rain gutters on a second story deck and attached down spout to an existing drain.

03/11/2013

Sharon C.

We had a couple of leaks and a dry rot area that we thought might be due to gutter problems. The man from OC Rain Gutters looked over our situation and explained that part of it was due to an issue with our roof. We were very pleased with his work and the time he spent explaining to us what the problem was and what we needed to do, including a personal recommendation for whom to contact. And he only charged us $40! We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
A wonderful guy from OC Rain Gutters (sorry, I can't remember his name) fixed a leak in our gutter, checked out our gutters and roof, and then referred us to a roofer whose work he knew.