Martin Mpak Machine Repair & Handyman services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2012

I am self-employee and this business is not temporary passing thing, so this is my professional life and my services to you. I answer calls personally or return them faster and I keep all appointment. I RESERVE FULL RESPECT FOR EVERYONE. I am on time, fast, Nonsmokers, happy and ready. I accept check procedures. I promise your experience with me and my company will be honest,fair and professional. I learned in school and I am Technician before I decided to be an Handyman,and I worked for several Handymen before and I work for me for long time. I am sure you will be comfortable with the services my company provides for you and your Family in your Home, Rental or Offices and improvements we are honored to serve. We do indeed GUARANTEE our work for ONE FULL YEAR. In sum, THANK YOU for read my description and THANKS again for ALL who may call soon. We want your valued business TODAY and TOMORROW. An example of a great Handyman whish I worked for him : Bob Fletcher and his company is Bob's Handyman & Repair. His company has been awarded "Angie's list"SUPER SERVICE award on 2010-2011, and I has been with him. I have THE HOME DEPOT option, so I can finance your project no problem. I have several experiences in several jobs. Try me and I will be your best Technician for good. ( 7 years experience in America CALIFORNIA, ONE CALL I CAN FIX IT ALL.)...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

Pro Grill Cleaning

BBQ repair, cleaning and sales. Hire a Pro and say goodbye to dirty, unsanitary grilling and hello to a healthier better tasting grilling experience.

02/14/2013

Martin evaluated what the scope of the job was first and gave me an estimate of how long it would take and how much it would cost. He was pleasant and professional to work with and kept me informed of his progress throughout the day. He finished the job on-time and did exactly what he said he would for the price he quoted.

Description of Work
Martin repaired my back gate and replaced my exterior wood shutters.

Category handyman service

I do moving, if you need to move some staff to other room or somewhere I can help no problem. I do indeed GUARANTEE my work. I work ethics, careful and happy.I am furniture's assembler. If you have furniture and you need to assembly them, please I am expert and I do that as 1,2,3.

Masonry , body car, and nursing, garden, tires, house cleaning

Check, Financing Available