AAA Tree Care/ Orange County Sprinkler Repair

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2009

From the Palace of Versailles to your doctor's office, landscaping is an important part of an establishment's visual impression. We believe it ought to be beautiful, thoughtful, and well done. Always ....

American Solar Electric

American Solar Electric

We are a full service electrical company offering a variety of electrical services including: Service Panel Upgrades, Circuit Upgrades, Re-wiring, EV Charger and other services. call for a free estimate. Is solar right for you? We conduct a detailed energy assessment report to find out how much electricity you need. We evaluate your electric bill usage and billing history to size your solar system. Then discuss with you if solar is the right solution to meet your energy needs. Then configure a solar installation for your home. Call us for a free estimate. Is Your Electrical Panel Solar Ready? We evaluate your electric service panel and let you know if it is ready for solar panels. With the information gathered from the energy assessment report and service panel evaluation. We let you know if your service panel needs to be upgraded for new loads like EV Chargers, Solar Panels or other new loads. Call us for a free estimate. Does your Electric Service panel give you problems? With today's new loads such as EV Chargers, Air Conditioning Units, Extra Computer Loads, New Washer and Dryer or just new appliances kick off your circuit breakers? Then it's time to change your main service electrical panel. Or is your panel older than 25 years and causes you problems? Than its time to upgrade your service panel. Call us for a free estimate? CALIFORNIA STATE LICENSE CONTRACTOR Our company is a California State License Contractor. Don't let an unlicensed company install your solar system. Our company has the engineering design, installation expertise and state license to install a solar system that helps you achieve energy and cost efficiency and environmental sustainability. We can also upgrade your outdated service panel and upgrade to a new high capacity load center. call us for a free estimate. (CSLB No. 983679) We are located in West Covina, California.

08/14/2019

Great it was fixed in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinklers leak fixed and new sprinkler parts.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and the kind review!

10/27/2018

I called to get an estimate. Steve promised to call back. He never did. I will never hire any person or company that promises to get back to me and then does not do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed around my house

CATEGORY tree service

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry. With the winds and all the damage this last couple of weeks I have been overwhelmed. It was not intentional that I ignored your request. Just lost you in a slew of requests and phone calls. Please allow us the opportumity to make up for this accidental sleight. I am short handed on office staff and I did not get back to you as I should have. My direct line is bes...

08/30/2018

Steve has trimmed my trees 3 or 4 before and has done some sprinkler work as well. The quality has always been very good. Responsiveness has always been a problem and my latest contact was totally unsatisfactory. After several calls, several text messages, and one phone conversation, nothing. I would have preferred a "no bid," or "too busy at this time" to wasting my time going back and forth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

CATEGORY irrigation systems,tree service

[Member Name Removed], Just totally overwhelmed and short handed. Thought Robert had gotten you on the schedule. Will do what I can to make it up to you. Lot going on both personal and professional. My sincere apologies! Steve (714) 222-8733

11/02/2017

The job was a combination of using some of the existing sprinkler lines and adding/replacing existing lines. It required some creativity and a willingness to work with use what could be saved and add new lines, including a drip system, where possible. I was very pleased with the results and the pricing was very fair. I will definitely use again if required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair and modification, including low voltage lighting.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

11/01/2017

I called to schedule a appointment and the owner, Steve, answered. They were driving so he handed the phone to Trevor and he took all of my information--they seemed very professional, and I relieved to find a company to come out and give us a quote on all of the work we needed done. Trevor said that someone would call by the end of the day to schedule an appointment--NOTHING, NO CALL. I called bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a sprinkler system that isn't functioning; a leak underground in the front yard; need new sprinkler system in front yard; sod in the backyard; large plant removed in front yard and we wanted a tree planted in the front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Tree care. certified arborist, clean, green technology, planting, siting & maintenance, sod, sprinkler. landscape irrigation specialist, custom lighting, christmas décor, firewood, hauling, one time prep cleanups- real estate listings & foreclosures.

Weekly Gardening.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available
$10