WGT Handyman Services of Turlock

With Angi since July 2013

Family owned & operated. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WGT-Service-Pros/180498301986695. Twitter: https://twitter.com/WGTServicePros...

Bautistas Drywall

Drywall repair Specializing in textures and water damage removal and restoring wall and ceilings

Aderholt Drywall

I am proud to be a third generation Aderholt Drywall Contractor here in the Central Valley! Our company is committed to doing quality work, being reliable, and having integrity. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to help you get your particular task or project finished in a timely manner. We look forward to earning your business! Call us today at (209) 872-3006. My Family History: I have been a Drywall contractor for 20+ years, but have been working in this trade since I was about five years old. My father would bring me to work with him on Saturdays to learn to hammer nails at the bottom of the sheets, and to clear out the left over pieces of sheetrock from the house. My fathers father (grandpa) was one of the Central Valleys pioneers of the drywall trade. He used to lathe and plaster (Stucco) the inside of the houses, and then the do the outside. When Drywall came to the Bay Area he realized that it would revolutionize the building industry, and he also realized that he could either work on the outside doing stucco or inside doing drywall... so he chose to work in the shade!

I & J Power Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Pressure wash ..solar panel's cleaning ..driveways ..moldy roofs

07/15/2013

I had been attempting for a day and one-half to find a fence repair service interested in doing a small, but very necessary, fence repair and had been unsuccessful. I decided to call WGT Handyman Services thinking, if it wasn't something they would do, they might recommend someone else. I had read a review of their services saying the great work they had done. I telephoned in the morning telling them exactly what I needed done. The gentleman I spoke with said they had a job to do that afternoon but could they come over after they were back in the area from that job. They telephoned late in the afternoon to tell us they would be at our house in about 1/2 hour. They arrived about 6:00 pm. They had brought along everything they needed to repair the fence and asked if they could do it that evening - which, of course, I thought was GREAT! They completed the repair that evening and it was perfectly done and the area was cleaned perfectly. In addition to their excellent work, they are just very nice, helpful people. Anything we need done on our home in the future, we will trust them to do it. We were very lucky to find WGT Handyman Services of Turlock. This is regarding the second time WGT Handyman Services of Turlock helped us. I called WGT Handyman Services of Turlock early morning to ask them to help us again and explained what needed to be done. Gary asked if they could come over in the afternoon after finishing scheduled appointments. They telephoned in the afternoon to ask if it would still be convenient if they came over shortly. Of course it was! But it was very nice they are thoughtful enough to call. We needed a new kitchen faucet installed and all connections under the kitchen sink checked and repaired if neceessary. We also needed the toilet repaired in the first floor bathroom. They went to a store to get an item needed and promptly made installations and repairs - again PERFECTLY. They also carefully cleaned up the areas where they worked. Besides their doing exceptionally fine work, we appreciate how really nice they are and we know both they and their recommendations and advice can be trusted completely. We will be asking them to help us again - and again.

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen faucet. Repaired a bathroom toilet.

Category fencing

Handyman service, ceiling fan installation, pressure washing, drywall repair & gutter cleaning

Ask for details.