Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2012

General Contractor...

Honey's Air & Solar

Along with solar, heating and air conditioning installation, we also supply our customers with services like air conditioner and furnace maintenance/repairs. Honey’s is also a proud Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer a wide range of equipment that backs our commitment to excellence and our environmental responsibility . Our business is a reflection of the people we serve. We set out to do things differently. We looked outside our industry for inspiration, to companies that offer not only exceptional customer service, but an excellent overall consumer experience. We found that building our business around the needs of our customers is the best way to be successful. That is why we have adopted and embrace the "No Stinger" promise. The "No Stinger" Promise is more than a guarantee, it is a promise from our family to yours to take care of your home and family as if they were our own.

Cal Comfort Windows & Doors

We have been offering professional replacement window and door sales and installation since 1982. (WE DONOT OFFER GLASS REPAIR) We can guarantee we feature only the best replacement window and door manufacturers available installed by our own experienced staff to insure your windows and doors perform for a lifetime and beyond. Because windows and doors are all we do our experience is invaluable in assisting you with a look and feel that’s all your own. Come visit our showroom or contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

11/23/2015

I called talked to customer service, they were suppose to call with a day and time for an estimate never heard from them

Description of Work
Nothing could not even call back for an appr

05/27/2014

Details above

Description of Work
Nothing he refused to provide an estimate because of the distance. He said I would have to guarantee I would use him before he would come out. Here is the unprofessional piece, I was in the middle of another estimate when he asked me to share the results and then quoted 3,000.00 dollars higher. Also, he made an appt with me than called and pretended that it was an entirely different day this is when he decided to cancel and inflate his price. If this is the type of contractors you back I chose to find my own. By the way it's not the cost and years that makes the company successful it's the loyalty and care a contractor takes to explain the work. I would have paid an inflated price had I felt important to the firm.

04/22/2014

Description of Work
We r still in the planning stages. So far they have been very helpful. The actual remodel starts in May

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

04/15/2014

He was very neat, did not spill or cause pain drops anywhere. He gave his take on paints and ways to save money and get the best looks. We will be using him again soon. Very friendly and knows what he is doing, and takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
He painted our two story entry way which was too high for my wife and I.

03/30/2014

When I left the store, I went home and later received written estimates from two other remodelers. We had our kitchen and two bathrooms redone and are very pleased with the results. We chose one of the two estimates we received, and it was a little bit over our budget, but not too much.

Description of Work
Sharon met me at her store and after listening to my ideas, told me that I probably couldn't do everything I wanted with the budget that I told her. She suggested that I go home and take room measurements and photos and bring them back to her so that she could evaluate what I was asking for and then give me an estimate. I was taken aback because the other two estimates I asked for were business people who came to my house, took the photos and the measurements, and gave me their estimates. I felt that she just didn't want my business.

New construction, Remodels, Painting