Dynamic Handyman Solutions

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

3140 Stern Way

Turlock, CA 95382

Dynamic Handyman Solutions strives to be the #1 handyman service in the greater Turlock area. I do this by providing excellent service, reliability, showing up on time, and having a great attitude. Not a licensed contractor. Why Choose Dynamic Handyman Solutions as your Handyman? If you are anything like me, you want someone trustworthy and honest in your home. I take pride in cleanliness, organization, and quality. My business is built on three core values: Trust, Honesty, and Integrity. Trust: Bringing a handyman into your home requires a tremendous amount of trust and I never intend to break that trust. I strive to make people comfortable with me in their home and they trust me around their children and possessions Honesty: Honesty is the best way to do business. As I tell all potential customers, if I am not comfortable doing a job I will not take it on. To take on those jobs would lead to disappointment on both sides. Customers greatly appreciate that I do not try to guess on a project just to make a buck. Integrity: As C.S. Lewis put it, "Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching". I believe that statement sums up how I operate my business and complete my jobs....

05/30/2020

Marcia A.

Kevin was very professional. He covered his shoes and laid a cover on my wood floor to protect them from scratches and he had all his tools available. He arrived on time and did a great job hanging my barn door and removed the hinged door and filled the holes. Kevin was friendly and worked well with our dogs.

Description of Work
Remove door and hang door.

02/03/2019

John G.

Kevin was absolutely wonderful. His design and craftsmanship were superb! Instead of a simple pet door, his landing and ramp were beautifully made and actually enhanced both the usability of the house but overall esthetic look and value. What a deal! We found Kevin to be dead on punctual, efficient, and capable of producing the highest level of construction. Kevin was not only professional but friendly, outgoing, open and honest. He was a joy to work with and his number will be right at the top for any future projects. Thanks Kevin! John and Lynn Gilbert

Description of Work
We helped our son purchase a modular home and found that due to the fact that the home was raised a regular doggie door would not work. My son and his wife found themselves having to get up at night several times to take their pets out at night to use the bathroom. This was wrecking their sleep! Kevin helped us plan a special doggie door and raised landing with a ramp which the pets could easily (and eagerly) use.

04/16/2018

Cathi E.

All requests completed.

Description of Work
Several small projects.

03/23/2018

JAMES B.

Kevin was on time and ready to go. He knocked out job after job. I am completely happy with his work and will definitely use again. I would also recommend to anyone looking for a handyman. Thanks Kevin.

Description of Work
T.V. Mounted on wall, two security doors installed, one light fixture installed, five smoke alarms installed, four cabinets secured to concrete.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you folks.

02/19/2017

Patricia S.

It went well, I've asked him back again.

Description of Work
I had a shed door rebuilt, some yard work which included some pruning, some plant removal, some trash removal, some spraying. Inside he rebuilt the floor in my cabinet under the sink and replaced the faucet and under the sink plumbing.

Category handyman service

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! looking forward to helping you out again.

01/15/2017

Jerry C.

Awesome, Kevin is an extremely hard worker. I never saw him stop once. He worked from sun up till after dark. He is trustworthy and honest. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Light yard work, clean entire pool area and clean and repair rain gutters.

Category handyman service

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! very much appreciated.

09/21/2016

Elvira N.

This gentleman is Very responsable, shows up on time of the appointment, my tenants were really happy with him, and his work Anything I need I will be calling him for sure, he's great!

Description of Work
Pluming, Install smoke alarms Fix a door in a bedroom Fixed light switch etc

Category handyman service,dog fence

Ecofriendly Precision

Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much more.

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

G.Z.L Painting

Fan installation Fence repair Light fixture install/replacement Power washing Painting interior/exterior Furniture assembly Door hardware install TV Wall mounts Wall hangings - Mirrors/Shelves/Pictures/Curtain rods/ Appliance installation Home maintenance tasks Fix-it and Honey Do lists One time yard cleanup Landscape plumbing maintenance Gopher trapping Garden preparation

Tile work Floor installations