All About Cleaning Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2010

7068 Greeley St Apt D

Tujunga, CA 91042

All About Cleaning Services Is a small owned and operated Cleaning Business based in Los Angeles CA. Our strategy for winning new clients is to ensure that we provide exceptional services to each existing client so that they in turn refer us to their friends and families, all at a Fair and

02/11/2011

Lynette T.

Overall, it was average, but I felt they spent too much time trying to remove 20 year old water spots from my shower, and did not dust my fireplace mantle, the laminate floor behind my rocking chair or the blinds. They were very, very nice and very, very professional, I was just not happy with their level of service. I feel that you only get once to make a good first impression. To be fair to them, I also did not contact them to correct the problem. I just hired someone else. I don't mean to badmouth them, I just don't feel it was a good fit for me. Best wishes, Lynette Taylor

Description of Work
First time house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

I don`t know this person, never give her my services.

01/19/2010

Marcella M.

I contacted Maria on a thursday and made arrangements to meet her for an estimate that saturday. She showed up on time and did a thorough inspection of the house. She gave me her estimate, 80$ plus 10$ if I wanted her to use her own supplies. She offered references, especially from my own neighborhood. I agreed and she cleaned my home that day! I was expecting her to start the following week but she came prepared to show her stuff! My house was spotless. She spent a couple of hours going over every inch and making it shine. I came home from errands and the house smelled clean and looked amazing! She has cleaned my house since and I have been impressed and delighted each time!

Description of Work
Maria cleans my 1400 sq ft house once a week. She dusts, cleans floors, kitchen, bathrooms, vacuums, and helps maintain the copious amounts of animal hair in my home.

Category house cleaning

RioMaid.com

Looking for a quality House Cleaning Service you can depend on? Well, look no further. We're RioMaid H C S, available where you need us when you need us. RioMaid.com has been committed to be the best at what we do, serving clients in the Los Angeles area by not just meeting their expectations, but exceeding them. At RioMaid we know your home deserve a special care and your office our finial touch. * At your home, we will clean your kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms. They will look better than you left them. We guarantee! * At your office, our professionals carefully clean and reorganized leaving that special brightness our final touch. *We know your time is valuable – when you schedule your cleaning with us, you can rest assurer that our cleaners will show up on time and ready to do the job.

2022 Super Service Award

YB Cleaning Services

We are a reliable, trustworthy, professional, experienced (over 15yrs in the industry), and fully insured company Our teams work Monday through Saturday, making it a lot easier to schedule an appointment at any time and day of the week and weekends. Additional email: info@ybcleaning.com We guarantee our work through a final 25-point check list inspection done by the home owner and team lead at no extra charge to you; we will not leave your home until you are 100% satisfied. We provide the material and we use safe green products. Why Be Cleaning? Let Us Do It For YOU!

2022 Super Service Award

Klenen

Here at Klenen we believe ALL families should be able to afford to live their lives without spending their time worrying about a clean house. We offer the full scope of home cleaning services, from a regular clean right through to deep cleans and cleaning for moving in or out window cleaning and car washing. We offer discounts for regular customers and our booking form allows you to customize your clean even further.

House cleaning.