Tahoe Chimney & Fireplace

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2010

PO Box 9526

Truckee, CA 96162

NFI Certified CSIA Certified CSL # 949777 Flat affordable rates. Any size of the Project. Serving All Lake Tahoe and beyond....

10/14/2015

b M.

Description of Work
Good job capping chimney and changing fireplace from b vent to direct vent and installing new fireplace. Understood my budget needs. I have had nothing but problems with other fireplace companies in south lake Tahoe. He seems like the most knowledgeable and honest fireplace guy in the area.

Category gas logs

08/09/2012

LISA S.

Patrick came inspected and cleaned the very dirty chimney in the condominium we recently purchased. He also tested, explained, and replaced the 44 year old gas lighter, (pipe) in the fireplace box. He was informative and explained about fireplace inserts and helped me understand what would be needed if I wanted an insert in the future. This was not a plus sell, I asked him because I had been quoted a very high price from elsewhere. My chimney and fireplace are now set for a wonderful winter of wood fires here in Lake Tahoe.

Description of Work
Cleaned the chimney and installed a fireplace lighter.

11/16/2011

Alice K.

nd

Description of Work
Patrick did cancel our original date, rescheduled and arrived on time. Not that I know anything about this, he did do a good job and explained what he was doing. He also told me the newer inserts would fit into my fireplace making it much more efficient and allowing me to keep my boulder (which the fireplace was built around), one of the reasons I bought my house in the first place. I will look around to check out the price for this service.

10/16/2011

richard R.

great

Description of Work
cleaned dhimney

05/11/2010

PAT P.

I was impressed right from the start with his professionalism...the way he handled my phone call and sympathized with my problem. He said he would arrive between 12 and 1 p.m and did exactly that. I had asked him to help me find out what was causing a strong odor which seemed to come from the chimney. It appeared to me to be a dead animal. After cleaning out the chimney, he alerted me to the fact that there was a large gap in the spark arrester screen (on top of the chimney) because it had not been put together properly. He repaired that. Although he didn't find an animal, he still said he wanted to help me solve the problem, but I related that there really wasn't anything more he could do. The smell seems to be gone now. I was also impressed with the fact that he left a booklet on fireplace inserts for my information and also told me a fireplace should be cleaned after burning about 3 cords of wood and, depending on how much you use it, should be inspected once a year. All of his knowledge really impressed me and I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs his service.

Description of Work
He performed an inspection of my fireplace, hearth, gaskets, damper, and firebox after he swept the chimney clean.

Sierra Air Inc.

When you are looking for a reliable and experienced team of Reno HVAC experts, look no further than Sierra Air Inc. Their NATE-certified technicians have the training and skill necessary to handle virtually any issue you may be having with your system. Residential or commercial, large property or small, this is the team you want handling the job. They have everything you need to provide maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services for heaters, air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, indoor air quality systems, and more. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, they work tirelessly to ensure that you always get the best products available on the market. Call today to schedule your estimate. Sierra Air Inc. is one of the few companies in the area to offer 24/7 emergency services!

Offers by Sierra Air Inc. on Angi
    Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Reno

Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is your local Reno plumbing company, capable of handling a wide range of plumbing problems for homeowners throughout the area. From water heater replacement to showerhead installation to toilet repairs, trenchless sewer replacement, and even full system maintenance, their team of highly-trained plumbers has the skill and expertise to get the job done. They are always available to assist you with your plumbing needs—they even offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services for your peace of mind! Plus, they stand behind all of their superior workmanship with extended warranties and their “if there’s any delay, it’s you we pay” guarantee. Locally-owned and operated, Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling understands the importance of customer service. Because of this, their Reno plumbers do everything possible to ensure that your service is a pleasant experience. They’ll arrive on time and will keep their workspace clean throughout the duration of the project. The team is happy to provide answers to your questions, as well as professional, honest recommendations along with their top-quality installations, repairs, replacements, and tune-up services. They’ve built their reputation on integrity and quality; find out how Hawthorne Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help you with your Reno plumbing needs today!

Most of the time
    Check, Financing Available

Chimney cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, chimney and fireplace inspections, gas stove tuning, wood stoves, gas logs, chimney cap and chase cover installation, damper installation, chimney repairs, waterproofing, animal removal & dryer vent cleaning. Masonry repair, snow damage, fireplaces, stoves and inserts - sales service and installation , Wood, Gas & Pellet