ATP Construction & Home Repair

Founded 1974 • With Angi since February 2012

Local contractor in the Truckee/Tahoe for over 20 years. Have references no job to big or small....

Paramount Painting & Wall Covering LLC

With The Right Preparation, There Is No Aggravation! We Specialize in... Hospitals and Nursing Homes All Commercial Properties Complete Restoration Stucco Repair Cabinet Refinishing Interior and Exterior Commercial Painting Commercial Wall Coverings Commercial Coatings Wooden Door Restoration Texturizing Architectural Caulking Sheet Rock Repair Concrete Staining Green products Eco Friendly Products

Precision Electric

Our clients can count on us. We work hard for our customers, building a reputation for integrity and quality for over ten years. Times and technology continue to change, but our focus on honest service does not. The confidence that the job will be done right brings our customers back. We deliver quality work, on time and on budget, every time.

Legacy Building Company

**We are your Decks, Porches and Patio SPECIALIST in the Reno/Sparks area!! ** We can also handle just about anything to do with home improvement, including landscaping, interior flooring, kitchen and bathroom remodels, refinishing and maintenance, fence building, repair and paint/stain, appliance installs, tree removal or maintenance, you name it! We are an owner operated company and love having a family atmosphere with any project we are doing! Let us help build YOUR legacy! Call us for your FREE estimate!!

04/17/2015

I would recommend him. He does home repairs. During the last three to four years we've called on him at least once a year and sometimes twice. He is very very reliable. The wonderful thing is he is so reliable. Because I live 180 miles away, I depend on him when things go wrong. It's mainly plumbing things - the toilet is not working and leaking and things. He goes in, fixes it and repairs it. It'...

Description of Work

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

12/22/2014

The quality of the work was very good. I kept adding things that needed to be fixed and he was responsive to my growing list of needs at the house( our second home in Tahoe). I initially called him out to only fix some plumbing, but the list kept growing. The plumbing problem was very minor. However, he was very generous and did not charge me for the first plumbing visit, when I added a bunch of o...

Description of Work
made repairs to cabinets, installed a door, installed a shower door

08/28/2014

I was very impressed with Tony's honesty, professionalism and timeliness. Despite having to supervise the job remotely (he was working on my second home) , which is always a challenge, I never had any problems and he completed the entire job on-time and on budget. He approached the process with integrity and was always able to explain what he was doing. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Description of Work
Put new siding on the house to replace old siding that had been compromised by water intrusion. Installed a "barn door" in a downstairs room. Repaired water-damaged hot tub deck Replaced part of garage floor/driveway, stained the entire house. Repaired water-damaged interior of a room and repainted that room. Numerous other items. Installed a stone facade on my garage.

08/27/2014

Tony is a problem solver . He has and can resolve any home problems we may have. He is always on time and we feel lucky to have found his services. We have called him numerous times over the last few years.

Description of Work
This time a PLUMBING REPAIR

11/06/2013

Very reliable and experienced. Really solved numerous problems without delay.

Description of Work
repairs to purchased home with multiple issues

Category handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

Local contractor in the truckee/tahoe area specializing in all fields of construction from the ground up including plumbing, electrical & finished work.