Spencer Flooring & Paint

Founded 1936 • With Angi since June 2010

475 W Grant Line Rd

Tracy, CA 95376

Spencer Flooring & Paint offers flooring and painting services - or a coordinated service providing both - to residential and commercial clients seeking the highest levels of value, professionalism, customer service and attention to detail. We work very hard to help you find just the right flooring choice or colors for your home or commercial building. It is our goal to help you build your dream home - from the floor up!...

03/14/2016

francisco E.

11/10/2015

Andrew E.

Description of Work
Spencer's removed existing carpet, leveled floor and installed engineered hardwood. This was very well done. Spencer's also did a complete interior paint job, which was acceptable. Spencer's also removed and remodeled master bath into a curbless shower. This was where the issues came to light. Initially the tile contractor was very slow, did poor quality work but after our insistence did come back to replace and repair work. Although the finished product was nice, it required my continual contact to insure work was done adequately.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, interior painters

05/28/2015

sandy F.

The repair job around the toilet was water damaged from a leaking. They replace the hardwood slates in no time and it looks great.

Description of Work
they were able to repair a small area the very next day from when I called

06/23/2014

Bobby B.

The job was really nice, professionalism is good.

Description of Work
I used Spencer Flooring, they did installation of a wooden floor and a little carpeting.

04/22/2014

Nancy R.

01/03/2014

Greg W.

Excellent work, very professional installation, detailed, very courteous and attentive installers (Eric & sons). Ken, owner of Spencer Flooring was excellent to work with, explaining everything and answering all of our questions or concerns and follow-up to ensure we were satisfied with the project. I would highly recommend Spencer Flooring.

Description of Work
Removed existing floor covering (carpet) and baseboard and installed new hardwood flooring on stairs, 2nd floor landing/hallway and office.

07/15/2013

Rhoda S.

This is the second time I used their services. I was very happy. There was a crew of three guys, they were so nice and professional. They were also very helpful and caring. I will not use anyone else. They are a terrific company and the house looks beautiful! I cannot speak enough of this company.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in the bedroom, hallways, and family room.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

06/15/2012

Heather W.

Will not use this company.

Description of Work
Tried to get quotes but the girl I spoke with had no idea what she was doing. I had to ask her for more information which she said she didn't have an answer for but would find out. This went on for about a week. It was only an estimate and it would have been nice to get a straight answer on the first day they came to my house.

06/13/2012

William F.

The job was nice, no complaints. They were fast, neat, and had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Installed hard wood floors

Category hardwood floor

05/18/2012

Aleda S.

They are very good. They are reasonably priced. They are very friendly. They have no problem getting right out there when you ask them. They are quick and do a good job. They are like friends. We will use them again to do our bedroom.

Description of Work
Spencer Floor Covering did our whole house of rugs, flooring, linoleum and wood flooring.

09/12/2011

David M.

From the start to end, eveyrhing was very professional. I'm pleased with the results. I'd be happy to recommend them any time.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in my living room.

08/07/2011

Marge W.

Ken and his employee Toby, came out within hours of my call for estimate to replace kitchen countertops. Toby hand carried quote to me the next day and asked if I had any question or concerns. Toby was helpful in assisting me with picking out color combinations for Corian and tile which I am so pleased with. He even arranged for a plumber for me. He literally followed every detail of the job and gave me his cell number in the event I needed anything. Greatest customer service I ever experienced !

Description of Work
Our 47 year old home had original countertops that needed replacing. After getting three quotes, we decided to use Spencer and replace with Corian countertops and tile backsplash. The original tile was a mess to remove but it went very smoothly and workers were excellent about cleaning up during and after the removal. Within two days, Corian countertops were installed and two days later, tile backsplash was installed.

Category ceramic tile, countertops

Buckley's Flooring

With over 24 years of experience in the flooring industry, we are here to address all your flooring needs and dreams.

S & G Painting

Exterior painting done to owner specifications, complete with preparing surface as needed to a new bright finish. I have been in business for 59 years, in the Bay area as well as Central Valley.

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

We sell and install all floor coverings: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, and Luxury Vinyl Tile. We also offer interior and exterior painting services to commercial and residential clients.

cement staining