NATION WIDE BIRD CONTROL/PAINT IT GREEN

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2008

We are a fully licensed and insured bird control company with a licensed and insured painting and decorating and window cleaning division. Based in the Central Valley we work all over the State and Nationwide....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Ecofriendly Precision

Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much more.

Josh Services

Josh Services is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

10/21/2008

Birds are gone, total fix time was less than three hours.

Description of Work
Sparrows nesting in the roofing were removed and blocked from returning.

Category pest control

BIRD CONTROL PRODUCTS INCLUDING BIRD NETTING, BIRD SPIKES, BIRD WIRE, ELECTRICAL, & BIRD COIL. FULL SERVICE SITE CLEAN UP. CONSULTATION. LICENSED PAINTING CONTRACTORS HANDLING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING INCLUDING APPLICATION OF ENERGY EFFICIENT COATINGS. PRESSURE WASHING. WINDOW CLEANING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal