Field Of Green Grass Solutions

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2011

Additional DBA - Field of Green....

Vicente's Landscaping

Vicente's Landscaping

Animal fencing, concrete (pouring, repair, stamped, decorative, driveways), deck maintenance, fencing, driveway gates, gutter cleaning, lawn & yard work, lawn fertilization & treatment

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of artificial turf and removal of previous landscape. Service was professional, on time and as advertised. The work and product so far has been well worth the cost. I would highly recommend Field of Green to anyone looking to install artificial turf.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Approximately 500 sq. ft. artificial lawn. On time very neat. Turf developed "wrinkle," which was fixed promptly. Lawn looks great.

10/03/2013

It was awesome. They were great all the way from the guy that came out to give me the estimate all the way to the guys that did the work and the gal on the phone that called to tell me when they were coming. She was really nice too. They did great work. They went over and above. Another company had a warranty of 10 years and it was $4,000. Field of Green has a 16 year warranty and it was a lot les...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Field of Green to put in a lawn.

01/13/2012

I was having my landscaper re-landscaping my front yard and Field Of Greens team worked with him very closely. It worked extremely well. My landscaper did part of the dig out and the Field Of Greens team came in and put the base rock. My landscaper really enjoyed working with the Field Of Greens team. It all worked really well and I'm very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Field Of Greens in May 2011 to put steppe grass in my front yard.

03/15/2011

They were great. They got in and got it done. They cleaned it all up and it looks really nice-no more mud! I had an area that had pea gravel in it, but the dirt came up and gravel down, so it is nice to have the turf.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them install their fake turf canine grass.

CATEGORY landscaping

synthetic grass, artificial grass, dog grass, k9 grass, artificial field turf, fake grass, fake grass installation, artificial lawn, playground grass, versa court

parts