Field Of Green Grass Solutions

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2011

Additional DBA - Field of Green....

Herman Hauling And Sprinkler Service

We offer quality and affordable lirrigation and sprinkler system installation and repair any Landscaping work, New Grass installation Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL

We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of landscaping including irrigation , Custom Concrete, Fencing, Decorative and retaining walls, artificial grass, and horticulture.. We will be very happy to speak with you about your project and set a time to meet at the site so we can do a detailed estimate. Please call today ! you will be glad you did . Our specialties: Landscaping Construction, Landscape Design & Consultation, Sod and Synthetic Lawns, Drip systems, Low Maintenance Gardens and Drought Tolerant Gardens, Drainage, French Drains, Decorative walls and Retaining Walls, Interlocking Pavers and Flagstone, Decks, Pergolas, Pool Demolition and Fill, Outdoor Kitchens, Low Voltage Lighting, Electrical, Leveling, stone Masonry, Concrete, Woodwork, Water Features, and Earth Moving

Daisyslandscaping

I've been in the landscape industry for over 20 years. We will provide you with: new landscaping constructions or update existing landscaping. Also, fencing and wood structures experiences as hardscape projects like pavers concrete and retaining walls. Landscaping service/maintenance is a big part of our experience.

10/28/2014

Bryan B.

Description of Work
Installation of artificial turf and removal of previous landscape. Service was professional, on time and as advertised. The work and product so far has been well worth the cost. I would highly recommend Field of Green to anyone looking to install artificial turf.

05/31/2014

STEVEN S.

Description of Work
Approximately 500 sq. ft. artificial lawn. On time very neat. Turf developed "wrinkle," which was fixed promptly. Lawn looks great.

10/03/2013

Diane R.

It was awesome. They were great all the way from the guy that came out to give me the estimate all the way to the guys that did the work and the gal on the phone that called to tell me when they were coming. She was really nice too. They did great work. They went over and above. Another company had a warranty of 10 years and it was $4,000. Field of Green has a 16 year warranty and it was a lot less money. They were very reasonable and their product was good. When they were done, I let the dogs out and the dog pooped on it so I said that was the seal of approval because they were excited. They came out within 1 1/2 days to do the estimate. The biggest delay was actually waiting on them to do the work because they were busy but he told me that upfront. They actually beat the time he thought it would take them to do it. They were early the day they came to install it.

Description of Work
I used Field of Green to put in a lawn.

01/13/2012

Linda L.

I was having my landscaper re-landscaping my front yard and Field Of Greens team worked with him very closely. It worked extremely well. My landscaper did part of the dig out and the Field Of Greens team came in and put the base rock. My landscaper really enjoyed working with the Field Of Greens team. It all worked really well and I'm very impressed.

Description of Work
I used Field Of Greens in May 2011 to put steppe grass in my front yard.

03/15/2011

Linda L.

They were great. They got in and got it done. They cleaned it all up and it looks really nice-no more mud! I had an area that had pea gravel in it, but the dirt came up and gravel down, so it is nice to have the turf.

Description of Work
I had them install their fake turf canine grass.

Category landscaping

synthetic grass, artificial grass, dog grass, k9 grass, artificial field turf, fake grass, fake grass installation, artificial lawn, playground grass, versa court

parts