Doze Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2009

We are a Licensed General Contractor specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels and Home Repairs. We also work with Realtors and home buyers on REO / Bank Owned properties. ...

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Junk King Stockton

**You Point. We Lift. Junk Gone!**Specializing in Junk Removal / Hauling! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

12/02/2010

Description of Work
I (and my daughter) have left messages for Doze Construction in Tracy, CA to come out and make an inspection/quote for creating a place to install a dishwasher in my daughter's house in Stockton. This business must not need any new customers as they did not have the courtesy to even respond to our calls. Even if they do call in the next few days, we will not use them. I work in customer service and it is a real "red flag" to me if a business does not call back in a timely manner. Boo to Doze Construction!

Category home remodeling

Remodel & Repair. Fire & Water Restoration. REO & Rental Maintenence & Repair (Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Drywall, Painting (interior & exterior), Doors, Windows, Finish Work, Decks & Patio Covers, Flooring, Tile, Cabinets, Electrical, Plumbing)

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa