Renewal by Andersen of Los Angeles

With Angi since August 2005

1740 Crenshaw Blvd.

Torrance, CA 90501

The Renewal by Andersen of the Los Angeles offers custom crafted, energy efficient replacement windows and doors. Visit us at one of our Showrooms to view many of our replacement products, including double-hung windows, casement windows, gliding windows, bay or bow windows and a variety of entry

11/10/2018

Andrew W.

I can't say enough good things about renewal by Anderson! Jen our sale rep was awesome and went though every detail. Scheduling as perfect, and everyone was always on time. Our installers Kerwin and Salvador are true craftsmen. The installation was flawless. The tolerances around the jam the trim are perfect. Plus they were able to install a doggie door, so our two Aussie Sheppard will not break the door down! We are very satisfied with our service! We will use them again when we need windows done!

Description of Work
Exterior French door replacment

Category doors

[Member Name Removed], that's so awesome! We thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with the process for start to finish. We look forward to working with you and your doggies again!

11/01/2018

Landis S.

We had a pleasant consultation with Renewal by Anderson, Design Consultant, Randy L. He was on time and very accommodating to our "no shoes" policy. We were very impressed with his knowledge and presentation of Renewal by Anderson products and went a step further to solve some design problems we would encounter in updating our windows as well as bringing the largest window up to code BUT at a more reasonable price through practical design. Hats off to Randy. We did NOT sign any agreements or contracts to start work but are convinced when we are ready to move forward it will be through Randy with RBW. We really appreciated his candor, creative thinking, and professionalism.

Description of Work
A quote for five windows

Category replacement windows

Awesome first impression! Glad your experience with us started off on such a high note. The whole Renewal team is here to help you, and we all will continue to keep your experience top notch. Thank you for sharing this & we will be here when you're ready to move forward with your project!

06/25/2018

richard S.

Excellently., just like 20 years ago with Andersen window replacement in another house.

Description of Work
4 Windows installed

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for choosing us again. We couldn't ask for higher praise than a repeat customer.

05/15/2018

Ah Lan F.

Salesman, Brian, gave us a quote for entire house, but left out one window. Made lots of promises about free gift cards that never arrived. Installers were great, very happy with the work done. Still don't have the necessary paperwork to apply for utility company rebates. Unprofessional salesperson, no follow up whatsoever.

Description of Work
Had all 10 windows replaced

Category replacement windows

Ah, we appreciate you giving us the chance to make things right and we're glad that Brian was able to get everything back on track for you after the rough start. Thank you so much for your patience and never hesitate to call if you need us in the future!

12/21/2017

Raymond S.

The actual installation was excellent, the only downside to the entire experience was the salesman, first he measured the doors incorrectly showing that they were standard size, and quoted a price, but when the actual technician arrived and measured again he came up with a different size which changed the doors from being "standard" to "custom", so the price increased by $2500. Then the salesman told me he would be on hand when the installation was being done, but he never showed up, nor did he even bother calling. But I'm extremely pleased with my new doors, the crew that did the installation couldn't have been more professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced two sliding glass doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

It's awesome to hear how happy you are with the installation process and with your new doors! We're proud to welcome you to the Renewal family and thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to get your comments to the sales team. Please, never hesitate to call us if you need anything in the future!

11/13/2017

Stephen D.

Very smoothly. Great crew. Protected furniture and floors. No damage to exterior surfaces.

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in our house (21).

Category replacement windows

Glad to hear that everything went so smoothly. Thank you so much for trusting your home to us & enjoy your beautiful new windows!

09/30/2017

A W.

After researching different companies to provide new replacement items for our home, Andersen is the only choice for us because all services are under 1 company. This means the products, coordinating appointments, city permits, and installation work fall under the same company with the warranties. Thank you Eric H. from West Los Angeles Custom Windows Inc. Eric took great care to help us pick out the right products for our home. Eric exercised patience during all our inquiries about everything Andersen products and services provides and he made it super easy to pick out our products. Installation team: Herminio, Guillermo and David are awesome installers. - Awesome means- answers our questions, listens, provided details and helpful options, practices patient efficient productivity to get the job done. There are NO SHORT CUTS' for this team. The work looks 'showroom beautiful'. The Team works really well together to install the products just like the catalog we used to pick out our products. This team cleaned up all the installation debris and took it away. We did not have to do 'anything' after the team left for the day, but kick off our shoes and sit down to admire the beautiful installation work around the house. Wow. So, now we are planning more remodeling from Andersen for our home. Thank A. W. & W. W.

Description of Work
Remodel work around the house.

09/29/2017

Clarence J .

Great, the work crew of Sutherland, Tom and Leadman, Jerry are a true team. They were on-time for the scheduled install day and time and very proficient in how and what they did. I will alway recommend Renewal by Andersen to my friends and Assoicates as the business to use if ever a need for window replacement is needed.

Description of Work
Replace and install new sliding glass door

09/10/2017

Toni W.

Nahu and his crew did a great job of installing. Arrived on time and stayed until all was done in one day. Feel confident in the product as Mike the sale rep was very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Windows and sliding door making up one entire wall of my home office

08/28/2017

marc R.

The price was outrageous and the sales person didn't want me to tell Anderson of the "deal".

Description of Work
Windows and sliding glass door for a sunroom.

08/07/2017

Martha T.

They were verygood, however when they replaced the window it has the wrong color. But they replaced it again with the right color and I have to wait for 3 weeks, but that is understandable because windows woll be coming from other place. When I notices what was wrong i told the workman and he called in to his supervisor right away. The supervisor was good, he was really apologetic. However no one called in the salesman about the wrong wimdow it was me who initiate the call and asked when this will be done.

Description of Work
They replaced window in the bedroom.

08/02/2017

Carolyn S.

Very pleased with the product, a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. Post installation adjustments were required; however, company was very attentive and committed to assuring customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replacement of front door and multiple patio doors.

07/07/2017

JOANNE R.

Job was completed over two days. Waited about 6 weeks between delivery and ordering. Installation crew of 4 was on time, thorough and cleaned up without a trace of construction. I live in a condo complex so being aware of noise, mess and Association requirements was critical. RBA was great with all three concerns.

Description of Work
Replaced patio doors and windows, and a bedroom window.

07/03/2017

Ann S.

The RBA of Los Angeles team is comprised of incredibly skilled people that go beyond anything that I expected and perhaps ever experienced. Bottom Line: Our new south facing windows blend perfectly with the existing 1931 Craftsman windows. They look great! No damage was done to the paint or plaster, and in fact the sills are better as they are now protected from future damage. Our room temperatures are so much cooler, that we are using less air conditioning. They have a stain specialist who will be coming to match the interior stain. I was comfortable with having every one of their team in my home. The Process: Our decision to replace windows: Our Craftsmans house was built in 1931, and all of our windows were original to the house. Not only were the windows original but so was their interior stain. However the muntins of the center panel of the bay window had become very weak. We were afraid that someone could easily fall through the window. After years of protecting the workmanship of our home, we were terrified to allow anyone to replace the window. We had replaced a window upstairs, but it was never satisfactory. First Contact with RBA: We received a flyer from RBA of L.A. which prompted us to act. They have the reputation for being the “best” and we decided to investigate further. When I first called, I wasn’t sure that I reached the proper number and hung up. I was surprised when my phone rang and Amy of RBA introduced herself and asked me if I had just called. She was lovely, and there was no hard sell. We ended up making an appointment. Later when I called with some questions , she was so gracious and went out of her way to answer them all. In Home Consultation: We met with Zack the next week. He spent two hours explaining, RBA’s products, process and quality. He heard our concerns about matching the existing windows, and working with our City’s building codes, (which are notoriously difficult.) He made several helpful suggestions which we used. Over the installation process, he checked in with us 5 times to ensure that the job was going as planned Measurement: Greg met with us and took time to understand our concerns regarding our house’s esthetics, and our city’s building codes. He made several helpful suggestions that we incorporated. The windows fit beautifully. Installation: Josh, Pierce and Pat were amazing and their installation was flawless. They were professional, polite, efficient and fast. They left our house cleaner then when they arrived. The windows are perfectly hung and in alignment with the existing windows with absolutely no damage to our paint or plaster. They look original to the house, and blend in with all of the old windows. There is an artistry to their work.

Description of Work
We replaced five 85 year old windows in a craftsman house.

06/21/2017

Vincenza G.

The quality of product and the professionalism of Rocky, Jake, Nick and George at installation were exceptional. Their teamwork, skills and desire to do their very best work were obvious. They were careful with our home, covered everything carefully, cleaned up beautifully. BIG project, completed to perfection and looks great!! We investigated and got estimates from 3 other companies and went with Anderson Renewal. Their quality exceeded all others. They were the highest price but we are TOTALLY satisfied with the way the windows look and compliment the look of our home. They look like they've always been there! No chipped paint, no damage to stucco.. they do NOT look like ad ons. They are perfectly balanced, work smoothly and have all the desired features and quality we wanted. We would recommend them highly.. worth every dollar we spent!

Description of Work
Total replacement of French doors with side panels and 3 large windows and screens

06/12/2017

Bob H.

Our entire experience with Renewal by Andersen was nothing short of spectacular. We give Five Stars to every member of the team, including our salesman Stephen, our technical measurement specialist, who's name escapes me at the moment [sorry, you were terrific], and our installation team: IIsaras, Eloy, David and Jonny. As a recovering lawyer, I did dedicate a bit of time to reviewing their standard contract. I found it to be fair and understandable. And, when I wanted to make a slight addition due to certain aspects peculiar to our installation, the company president [Lance] was quite accomodating. We have only regret - that we waited so long to replace our windows. Our concern had been that the stucco exterior of our home would be damaged when the old windows were removed. Turned out that the existing aluminum framing did not need to be removed. Our high expectations were exceeded by Andersen!

Description of Work
Renewal by Andersen replaced a number of our windows. Their product is excellent. Their professional installation team was in and out in one day.

05/31/2017

Michelle C.

The work went flawlessly. Rafael and Kerwuin arrived on time and went right to work. The garden window in the kitchen required the stucco around the existing window to be removed and new flashing needed to be added as a flat window was going to be replacing the garden window. They worked as a team and were efficient and did a great job. When they were done, the stucco was patched so nicely and the window was beautiful. I was really happy with their work and the windows. We'll be replacing the other windows in our house over time and we'll definitely be calling Renewal by Anderson again to have the work done.

Description of Work
I needed windows replaced in the house.

05/09/2017

Maria P.

Measured perfectly, created perfectly, installed perfectly, entire project installed in one day. Impeccable care was taken by the technicians during installation. The replacement windows are made so well and installed so well that no repainting was required. Only a bit of touch up paint was required.

Description of Work
Entire house full of windows, sliding doors and french doors were replaced. Huge job.

05/05/2017

Linda W.

Perfect installation. They had to level the thresh hold, and completely replace the exterior frame. The doors open and close flawlessly. These are the second set of french doors I have purchased from Andersen. The original set are over twenty years old and still work and look great. The doors were not cheap, but I know from experience that they will last forever.

Description of Work
Replaced a set of French doors.

03/27/2017

Nancy D.

They were excellent. They were professional every step of the way. They did exactly what they said they would do. They arrived on time and worked in a focused, organized way. They were clean, considerate and kept me informed. I am satisfied with the windows and everything about the project. My next door neighbor recommended them to me; I have recommend them to others. One note... remember you get what you pay for. They were excellent, but they were not cheap.

Description of Work
They replaced 17 windows in my California stucco-style home. The replacement project was for 1 large picture window and 16 double-hung windows all original to the house. To my delight, their work included the repair/replacement of a few sorely needed window frames and sills. They did a beautiful job.

03/15/2017

Patricia W.

My installers Pat and Josh went above and beyond the call of duty! I am very pleased with the work and I did not get charged more money for the extra needed work, which was a real nice surprise.

Description of Work
Replace a very old bay window and also repair all of the old rotted wood in the structure, make a new table and frame structure for the new window and caulking and painting the areas that needed painting .

03/09/2017

Gonzalo S.

great, they did an outstanding job!

Description of Work
Had 5 windows replaced. Both Isaiad and Raul did an outstanding job taking old windows out. repairing some damage to window sills and installed new windows. Great job!!!! gonzo

03/06/2017

Claire B.

Excellent. The sales rep was thorough and worked with me on what he believed were most critical replacements needed. Scheduling was easy and installs were done in a very professional manner. Isaias and Raui were diligent, respectful, friendly and paid close attention to detail and quality install. Everything was cleaned up after and explained to me. The product is top notch...best there is. They are beautiful and function to easily and effifiently. Very happy, already day dreaming about the next doors and windows I can have replaced.

Description of Work
We had 7 windows and 2 french doors replaced

01/13/2017

MARY A.

The Andersen team of Joshua and Pat were remarkable, very clean, efficient and a pleasure to have in our home! They are the best! The door is great, it is exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be happier with our choice!

Description of Work
A new custom built slider patio door, installed.

01/10/2017

Tiffany A.

One of the windows was incorrect, but they went above and beyond to correct and make it right.

Description of Work
replaced 3 old windows.

Litzinger Builders

Over 43 years of service in professional door hanging for residential homeowners. More reviews can also be found on Home Advisor.

2022 Super Service Award

Blinds By Design

We are a reputable blind design company that specializes in a variety of interior blind projects. With over 32 years of industry experience, we are able to design any size space to exceed your expectations, always paying close attention to the specific style of each individual or company with whom we work. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

2022 Super Service Award

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers Coupon

04/30/2020
    Financing Available

Windows - replacement, installation, double hung, specialty, bay, bow, casement and awning, doors - french and sliding glass & patio doors.