Remodel USA

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2005

2291 W 205th St #106

Torrance, CA 90501

Give us a chance to show you what we can do, and we promise to blow you away with the quality of our workmanship and cutting-edge materials, just like we have done for thousands of customers. Along with many industry awards, Remodel USA has maintained an A+ rating as an accredited business with the BBB since the day we opened our doors. We specialize in energy efficient roofing, windows, doors, exterior painting/coating, sunrooms, screen rooms, patio covers and pergolas. "Making neighbors jealous since 2002"...

07/21/2020

Harry T.

They did a fabulous job on my roof back in December! I'm impressed at how thoroughly and quickly they cleaned up the work site each day. The quality of the shingles is top notch. Overall, they did an A+ job and I recommend them to people all the time.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof on my house and guest house

11/21/2019

Nicole W.

Had to stay on top of them for everything. Buried metal, glass and nails in our mulch where our dogs run and play. Preyed on us as new homeowners and charged us an exhorbatant amount.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, replacement windows

10/22/2018

Sandra B.

Excellent work and crew! We are repeat customers and never hesitate to recommend Remodel USA to anyone we know who needs new windows.

Description of Work
Windows and patio door

Category replacement windows, doors

08/03/2018

Lynda Y.

Thanks for a doing a fabulous job. The new entry door looks very unique and of high quality.

Description of Work
Replace front door

Category doors

07/30/2018

Gloria A.

Very good job. I am happy with how the paint job turned out. It's beautiful and just the way I wanted it.

Description of Work
Exterior paint and stucco work

Category stucco, house painters

07/03/2018

Don C.

I am very happy with the work and product. The workers were great. I particularly appreciate the extra work done by Tom Dorman.

Description of Work
new roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

06/25/2018

Gerardo M.

Getting a new roof was long overdue for us. It looks so good now.. Thank you for your expertise and patience throughout the process.

Description of Work
we needed a new roof

06/11/2018

Rey C.

The new windows look awesome and definitely increased the value of my house. Thanks for a job well done.

Description of Work
Vinyl windows

06/05/2018

Michael J.

Job well done. They went all the way on my roof and I couldn't be happier! Great warranty btw...

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

05/30/2018

Moises L.

There was zero supervision, and if I hadn't gone up to the roof myself to check the work, they would have left old rotten boards there because they weren't planning to replace them (after I was told that everything would be replaced.) They had even left the old shingles under the new board they placed in one corner (see photos.) Looked to me like they were trying to save a few dollars by leaving old parts. The sales guy (project manager) agreed to also do some other work at no extra cost during his sales presentation, but was never actually completed - I should have put this in the contract somewhere. I was also told they only use employees, but the people that came to do the work were sub-contractors. Their prices are much higher than others, but the reason I went with them is because of my inexperience dealing with these companies, and also because I trusted they would do a better job. If I had to pick again, I definitely would NOT pick them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/29/2018

Teresa H.

We got our windows and patio door replaced by Remodel USA. It was a great experience. Would recommend these guys!

Description of Work
Windows and patio door (sliding glass door)

Category replacement windows, doors

05/22/2018

Myra M.

I am very pleased with the work and the people working here. My new entry door and gutters look great!

Description of Work
Entry door and gutters

Category gutter repair, doors

05/15/2018

Donna L.

Glad we got the windows replaced. They look really nice and I have seen savings on the energy bill already over the past month.

Description of Work
Our house needed new windows.

05/08/2018

Joan O.

Excellent work and customer service. I bought windows from Remodel USA before and this experience with my new entry door is as wonderful as ever. Tom is such a nice guy.

Description of Work
Entry door this time around!

Category doors

05/01/2018

Chris B.

I put off painting my house for a really long time and now I'm glad I didn't do it myself with regular paint. Remodel USA used a coating product that is supposed to prevent me from ever painting again. Looking forward to that!!

Description of Work
new paint on stucco and wood

Category stucco, house painters

04/23/2018

Alex M.

Really happy with the Quiet cool fan! It's going to be even better this summer when I don't have to use a/c anymore. Thank you!

Description of Work
Quietcool whole house fan install

Category

04/20/2018

Carol B.

Our roof looks beautiful and very professionally done. The great warranty sealed the deal for me. Thank you! Carol Burke

Description of Work
new asphalt shingle roof

04/18/2018

Kim C.

We are very pleased with our new windows and the way the job was handled. Our house was left very clean. Thank you for such great work.

Description of Work
Vinyl windows

04/10/2018

Joseph R.

The roof looks great. Nice job and they got it done quick with very little disturbance to my household. The clean up crew was very efficient and completely removed all the debris.

Description of Work
new shingle roof

04/02/2018

Eduardo A.

We decided to get our windows replaced and glad we did, but during the sales presentation they also showed us a whole house fan system that I'm now really glad I got. I'm looking forward to using the fan more in the summer. When I tested it, it cools down the house real quick and uses less energy than the a/c. I probably won't be using my a/c much anymore if at all.

Description of Work
New windows and house fan install

03/28/2018

Gary H.

Our windows look very nice and after a few months we are starting to see the savings on our utility bills. Replacing the old rusty windows was a choice I don't regret.

Description of Work
New vinyl windows to replace aluminum ones

03/13/2018

Laura S.

I'm a repeat Remodel USA customer. This time I hired them to paint my house and I am very happy with the coating product. They say I'll never have to paint my house again and that sounds like a plan to me. :) The first time around in 2014 they replaced my roof and it still looks great. These guys come highly recommended..

Description of Work
This time, paint

Category house painters

03/12/2018

Janie M.

Our salesman Adam was a joy to deal with. The paint and new windows turned out wonderful thanks to Tom and Alfonso.

Description of Work
Exterior paint and new windows

Category replacement windows, house painters

03/06/2018

David H.

I am very satisfied with my new patio cover. It has a really cool feature where I can use a remote to control the amount of sun I let into the patio. Excellent product.

Description of Work
Got a new patio cover for the back yard

Category patios

03/01/2018

Mary A.

I wanted to be amazed and was not disappointed. Jose and Carlos were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
New vinyl windows

Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

House Painting Inc

Additional Phones - (800) 540-6004, (818) 957-1202, (626) 350-1578, (310) 477-9667, (818) 888-1857, (310) 540-5005, (323) 730-0544. Award wining. 10 employees. Over 730 happy reviews from Angie's List members. Please visit our website at www.housepaintinginc.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

window replacement, vinyl windows, patio doors, entry doors, patio covers, exterior paint, roofing replacement