Lawrence Cable Service Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

20705 S Western Ave 104

Torrance, CA 90501

Company in business since 1986 and employess 24 people with an average tenure of 15 years each.

09/30/2015

Sarah E.

Exceptionally quick, courteous, professional, and polite!!!

Description of Work
Re-routed all the old internet and phone wires at our house to make everything more streamlined and efficient and upgraded the quality of cables where needed. Also installed new phone jacks where needed.

Category satellite tv service, phone wiring, cable tv service

06/23/2014

DANIEL M.

They were good. It was expensive but I don't recall the price. Everything was god, they did good work, they were neat, showed up on time and I have no complaints. They responded to my questions.

Description of Work
I used Lawrence Cable Service about a year ago to run cable to my TV.

Category cable tv service

10/31/2012

Christine O.

I care about fast internet more than I care about hot water. I am very happy with the results and now have a better network than the one I use at work (I work in high tech). I have a central place for my cable modem, router and switch, hidden in a wall panel. I have gigabit LAN running throughout the house that I use for gaming, and to stream videos and large files from a central file server in one of the bedrooms. My home is now relatively future proof when it comes to internet and data since 10 gbit is largely unavailable right now and all I have to do is switch out my router when the time comes. In the far future, I can switch to fiber optic equipment and reterminate the ports. I found it relatively difficult to find any residential wiring installers that had any reputation online. Glenn Lawrence was very easy to work with and all information was given very professionally, up front and without headache. Carlos Aguilera and Dave came in for a 28 hour (estimated) job and were extremely professional and considerate. They kept me constantly updated with any issues they ran into during the install and were careful to minimize the amount they had to cut into the walls. They wanted to "do it the right way" and helped me make intelligent choices. Once they cut into the walls, they discovered quite a few road bumps since I don't have any crawl or attic space to run the wires through. All of my wires had to be routed through the wall studs and it turned out that the builder used a ton of wood for the structure of my home. The job ended up taking about 43 hours, but Glenn was kind enough to absorb half of the difference. Note: This kind of job is not for the feint of heart. Your walls will look like swiss cheese. I later hired a separate drywall repairman and painter that did a great job (total cost $850 for 5 day job). I can't even tell that I ever had holes in the wall and my internet is blazing.

Description of Work
- Data cabling / structured wiring for 2 story residential condo unit - 18x Cat 6A (10 gbit) data ports, 2-3 per room in the house - Fiber optic cabling installed in the walls to all ports, but not terminated (dark fiber) - All wires routed through the walls to a central structured wiring panel built into the wall of a closet - Worked with electrician to supply power to the central structured wiring panel - 16 gauge speaker cable and ports for speakers installed in the living room walls - HDMI cable installed inside the wall to mounted TV - Cleaned up and rewired existing cable TV wiring Bonus: - Found termites in one of the wall studs

Category computer repair, cable tv service

MacTech Services Inc

MacTech Services, Inc is a company comprised of a sole employee and subcontractors who have demonstrated the computer knowledge and people skills. We are paid on a hourly rate, with a one hour minimum. After the first hour, rates can be divided into quarter hours. Discounts are given for purchase of blocks of hours, with any hours not used being considered as a retainer for future use.

LA Security Cameras, Inc.

LA Security Cameras is a well renowned company for technology and is located in Los Angeles, CA. This company has extensive experience in the field of Security Camera Installation with over 45 years (team) exp for all systems. Over 270 five Star Reviews on Yelp! George Rodriguez is the current Director of Operations for LA Security Cameras & Joe Jabado is Technical Operations Manager. Together they oversee operations to ensure quality. Both individuals have technical expertise and between them both they average over 45 years of combined experience (plus team exp.). One Of our cable installers has over 20 years worth of experience running cable, that’s amazing in this industry! “We are a leader in our industry and LA security cameras mission is to help to deliver customers with the best technology in the areas of Security Cameras & technology based on customer needs. We are dedicated to our Customers and our team of experts that get the job done."

2022 Super Service Award

Cinema Systems and Integration llc

Specializing in custom home audio/video, network, automation ( lights/curtain/FULL Home Automation ) sales, service, installation from simplest TV installation to elaborate custom home theater systems

TV Service - Cable
    Phone Wiring
    TV Repair
    Check, MasterCard, Visa

Commercial & Residential Low voltage cabling contractor specializing in telephone, computers, printers, home entertainment & wireless cabling. Also an expert in fiber optics cabling.

Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems