Casablanca Design Centers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

4.3

2675 Skypark Dr 203

Torrance, CA 90505

CASABLANCA-Interior Doors and Closet Doors precision cut by computer at HALF the PRICE of handymen and home improvement stores. We cut, install, offer paint, and offer hardware services. FREE In HOME ESTIMATE

12/31/2013

Christopher B.

The second meeting was to accurately measure each door in order to fabricate. The tech showed up exactly on time. His laser device took about 5 minutes per door to measures size, location of bolt and hinges. He went over all the details and confirmed installation would take place 4 days later at the same time. The doors and the installation crew arrived exactly on time and had the doors installed within 45 minutes. They left no mess and the wife and I are completely satisfied with the professionalism, and quality of work. We find the price to be exceptionally fair and only wish we had done the work many years earlier.

Description of Work
On initial visit their services were completely and thoroughly explained. Rough measurements were made for the 7 interior doors that were to be replaced. A firm appointment (date and time range of 3 hours) was provided to accurately measure the door openings. A firm bid was provided for the service which I felt was exceptionally reasonable. An offer to have all the hardware provided and installed was provided, but no pressure was applied. Everything was professional and satisfactory.

03/18/2013

Lorrain C.

They did well. I was also looking to them for window blinds and their service has been inconsistent for that part. I am still waiting for them to fix a few things.

Description of Work
I used Casa Blanca Design Centers to install exterior doors.

Category window treatments, doors

09/19/2012

kuang D.

I was drawn to this company by their heavy publicity, you can see their ads in almost every local magazine and the deals seem pretty attractive, but you MUST read their fine prints. They have a 250 cotsco cash card offer, but in fine prints there is a minimum required (not disclosed in the ad) and there is a 129 per installed door ad (in fine prints you will realize it requires a 10 door minimum and it's not disclosed there is taxes and a 69 charge for painting, so after all these you would pay 215 per door if you install at least 10 doors). After my initial interaction I had with the salesperson I would probably not choose them but I had many projects going on and I did not have the time or patience to meet more contractors and they were close to my house, so ended up choosing them and I will summarize the pros and cons. Cons: 1. Bad customer service: My salesperson decided to leave in the middle of the estimate because he had another appointment and rescheduled me. This had never happened with any other contractor. Then I got rescheduled again because he wanted me to have another bid back before meeting with me for the second time. On the day we closed the deal and I paid the deposit, my salesperson told the receptionist to schedule my job and said "this is a small, REALLY small job". I felt my business was not valued at all, and even it's indeed a small job, he should not say that in front of the customer. 2. Price: I had two bifold doors and three sliding doors installed (HOLLOW core doors, the sliders were standard size doors). He charged me 149 for each door (not including painting, taxes and the tracks) and I was told that 149 is really cheap, as it costs 189 at home depot. After the fact, I look at Lowe's and the standard size (80" x 32") HOLLOW core doors cost only 30 dollars. For the closets, I had Closet Warehouse install them as it was only about half the price. 3. Questionable quality: during installation the two pieces of the bifold doors fell apart and even the installation crew was embarassed it happened. The upper and bottom edges of the doors are not painted. 4. Long wait: it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the job started. For my closets for example it took 5 days from estimate to installation. 5. Couple must be both present for estimate if you are married. I explained to them my husband is very busy and I was the sole decision maker, and they allowed to do it by myself. 6. Extra step required: it requires two more visits to the house after the estimate, one for measure (was told that each door way would be measured with a laser measuring device, which I did not see when the crew came to take the measurements, all I saw was a regular ruler) and one for the installation. With my closet installation the measures were taken AT TIME of estimate. Pros: 1. Everyone (except my salesperson) was very friendly and polite 2. They are very punctual and my installation actually happened 1 week before the scheduled week because they had a cancellation. 3. The cleaned up after the installation 3.

Description of Work
Had 7 closet doors installed

08/21/2012

Stuart F.

Ingenious application of technology. Measurements of each door way were made with a laser measuring device, which took about 40 minutes total. That data is entered into the computer controlled cutting device. I went to the shop where the cutting machine shapes each individual door, hinges and knob holes perfectly balanced in under 3 minutes. Each door is then painted with a factory finish. Three days later, after paint dries, the crew (nice clean cut guys) appear with the specifically cut doors, painted and hardware installed for each unique door way, ready to go. They screw each hinge into the existing space, no new cutting and the magnificent door is installed. All 10 doors were completely tuned to a T in under 2 hours. This, by the way, is the departure from traditional method, which requires planing edges from all sides to make the blank fit the frame, then notching hinges, making holes for knobs and locking mechanism, installing hardware and then don't forget painting, which can all takes hours per door! On top of everything else, the cost for these top quality doors was only 3/5th ($300+ verses $500+) of the traditional approach.There were no problems of any nature. My wife and I were very pleased.

Description of Work
installed 8 interior doors, plus 1 door from family room to garage (fire rated) and one glass paneled exterior door from garage to backyard (existing).

06/18/2012

Ellen K.

I would not recommend them, I was not happy with them from the beginning to the end of the project. If you are marred, they will not give you a estimate unless both parties are present. Also I feel like they give a hard sell, and they do not stand by their product. They make promises and leave them unfulfilled.

Description of Work
They came to install doors in my home.

03/28/2012

AN C.

Great communication, great service, great warranty. Overall I love the doors and I wouldn't go to anyone else but this company for interior doors!

Description of Work
Amazing company, quick install, great product. I ordered 13 interior doors back in Novemeber. What a difference it made. I would use this company again!

Closet solutions

Closet Solutions specializes in custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, pantries, laundry rooms, and built-in cabinets. We are independently owned and have been serving Los Angeles for over 15 years. We custom make our cabinets in our shop in Torrance, and we guarantee all of our jobs for as long as you own your home. We pride ourselves on great customer service and quality. Your complete satisfaction is always our number one goal! Please give us a call at 310-212-3110 or visit us online at https://www.ClosetSolutionsCA.com

Tesla Windows

Tesla Windows specializes in Energy Efficient Replacement Windows and Doors that are not only aesthetically beautiful, but are cost affordable. Tesla Windows offers the widest choices from the finest, state-of-the-art quality window and door products. Tesla Windows designs, manufactures, and installs Replacement Windows and New Construction Windows. We offer the highest level of professionalism and customer service. Our Windows are of the highest quality, yet are very affordable. We are focused in helping educate our clients about windows and doors so they can make informed decisions in choosing what products are best for their needs. We handle everything to removal of old windows to installation of high-end energy efficient new windows. We specialize in installations of 6 or more windows. We will treat your home as our own. Give Tesla Windows a call today. Guaranteed to beat any competitor prices !!!

Litzinger Builders

Over 43 years of service in professional door hanging for residential homeowners. More reviews can also be found on Home Advisor.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Interior Doors-Hollow and Solid Core and Wood Closet Doors-Sliding, mirrored, privacy glass, paneled, bi-fold, pocket, large and small sizes Closet Organizers-Walk-in and Reach in closets, laundry rooms, pantry, guest rooms, nursery Garage & Home Office-Custom to your tastes Room Dividers Shutters-Wood and Synthetic Eco-Friendly materials, made in USA Blinds New construction projects-yes we can work with your contractor for our installation

Sorry, we do not sell the doors or other products independently of the installation.