BEE N' WASP NEST REMOVAL SERVICE

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2007

21929 OCEAN AVE

Torrance, CA 90503

Bee N' Wasp Nest Removal Service, an owner-operated company, proudly services South Bay, LA, Log Beach and surrounding areas. Bees and Wasps are as dangerous to some as they are irritating to others...give us a call so we can help control their population in your area....

pest control (41)

10/17/2020

arrived quickly, professionally cleared the hive issue, great job!

Description of Work
bee hive near back door

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

01/29/2020

Very well. Professional in all respects.

Description of Work
Termite control

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/09/2019

So far so good, hope it works. Last contractor gave me an outlandish estimate, was going to cut in my roof to take care of bees. After several other companies decided to go with Terminix.

Description of Work
Bee clean up, termite prevention

Cost $1,248.44

06/28/2017

I was done with great care and he left with the queen and a number of her hive. A Home Depot box was used. Also the bees are taken to a nearby beekeeper so they will be more productive.

Description of Work
A yound queen landed in out pine tree recently. After experiencing bee swarms outside where we parked our cars I decided to call Sam> cam over within a half hour to take down the developing nest.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

04/21/2015

Called Sam and left a message which he promptly returned in a few minutes. Made an appt. to come out the next day. He came a bit earlier than expected but that was fine by me and went right to work. I showed him a few of the nests I spotted, he immediately pointed out a few more that I didn't see and assured me that he would check the rest of the house for anymore. He was done in about 15-20 minut...

Description of Work
Remove wasp nests around eaves of house.

Work Completed On 04/10/2015

09/30/2014

Found a wasp nest at my house over a weekend, and called Bee N' Wasp on a Monday morning around 9am. I was honestly expecting to leave a message but was pleasantly surprised to have someone answer the phone and be ready to help me. The person who answered was very nice but since I was in LB he gave me the cell phone number for Sam, the person who services my area, so that I could coordinate schedu...

Description of Work
Removed multiple wasp nests and treated the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 09/30/2014

07/25/2014

I contacted Bee N' Wasp Nest Removal Service today at about 5:00 pm and I left a message asking for a return call. Sam Sorensen, the owner, called me back within about fifteen minutes. He told me he could be out to my house in 45 minutes, and he was right on time. He removed the nest and then walked around my house and garage to check to see if there were any other nests. Sam was quick and efficie...

Description of Work
Removed the wasp nest from above my front door. He checked all around the house for possible other nests.

Work Completed On 07/25/2014

07/23/2014

I contacted Mr. Sorensen through Angie's List yesterday. Now today, the very next day, he has already come and removed the wasps nests. He is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Removed a few small wasps nest around my home

Work Completed On 07/23/2014

05/15/2014

They returned my call promptly, scheduled a same-day appointment, and showed up exactly when they said they would. They were thorough and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They came and removed about seven or eight wasps nests.

Work Completed On 05/15/2014

05/09/2014

Sam is very professional. He took care to be sure that he could find all possible nests- and there were quite a few. He arrived on time and did an excellent job. I will definitely call him if I need to have other similar services..

Description of Work
Removed existing hornets nests from all around exterior of house and sprayed so they will not return.

Work Completed On 03/02/2014

Specializing in the safe removal of honeybees, wasps, and their nests.

Other types of pest control

Free estimates given on the phone
Check, PayPal