BEE N' WASP NEST REMOVAL SERVICE

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2007

Bee N' Wasp Nest Removal Service, an owner-operated company, proudly services South Bay, LA, Log Beach and surrounding areas. Bees and Wasps are as dangerous to some as they are irritating to others...give us a call so we can help control their population in your area.

pest control (41)

10/17/2020

cary N.

arrived quickly, professionally cleared the hive issue, great job!

Description of Work
bee hive near back door

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

01/29/2020

John M.

Very well. Professional in all respects.

Description of Work
Termite control

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/09/2019

LeAnn N.

So far so good, hope it works. Last contractor gave me an outlandish estimate, was going to cut in my roof to take care of bees. After several other companies decided to go with Terminix.

Description of Work
Bee clean up, termite prevention

Cost $1,248.44

06/28/2017

David M.

I was done with great care and he left with the queen and a number of her hive. A Home Depot box was used. Also the bees are taken to a nearby beekeeper so they will be more productive.

Description of Work
A yound queen landed in out pine tree recently. After experiencing bee swarms outside where we parked our cars I decided to call Sam> cam over within a half hour to take down the developing nest.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

04/21/2015

Alan T.

Called Sam and left a message which he promptly returned in a few minutes. Made an appt. to come out the next day. He came a bit earlier than expected but that was fine by me and went right to work. I showed him a few of the nests I spotted, he immediately pointed out a few more that I didn't see and assured me that he would check the rest of the house for anymore. He was done in about 15-20 minutes and said if any of them came back within 2 months, he'd come out and remove them for free. Definitely happy with his work and our family feels a whole lot better. Thanks a lot!

Description of Work
Remove wasp nests around eaves of house.

Work Completed On 04/10/2015

09/30/2014

Carolyn L.

Found a wasp nest at my house over a weekend, and called Bee N' Wasp on a Monday morning around 9am. I was honestly expecting to leave a message but was pleasantly surprised to have someone answer the phone and be ready to help me. The person who answered was very nice but since I was in LB he gave me the cell phone number for Sam, the person who services my area, so that I could coordinate scheduling directly with him. So I called Sam, again, expecting to leave a voicemail but another pleasant surprise he answered the phone and was extremely nice. He was willing to come out that same day @ 1130 AM! I was not prepared for that, and asked if he could come in the late afternoon/early evening after work. He said the next day would work, and he'd be there at 530. Also gave me a quote of 125 to remove a single nest + 25 dollars for any additional nests or work if needed. Next day: He actually shows up 5-10 minutes early (great!). I show him the location of the nest that I found (plus another one that I saw after I scheduled the call), and he said he'd take a look around the house before starting. He found 2-3 other nests on the property and told me about them before proceeding to remove them. This man was very thorough, and pleasant the whole time too. After all work was done, he gave me the invoice for 150, wished me a good evening and that was that. In an out in around 30 minutes. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. I wish the guarantee was longer than 2 months but probably not something that can be controlled.

Description of Work
Removed multiple wasp nests and treated the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 09/30/2014

07/25/2014

Kris R.

I contacted Bee N' Wasp Nest Removal Service today at about 5:00 pm and I left a message asking for a return call. Sam Sorensen, the owner, called me back within about fifteen minutes. He told me he could be out to my house in 45 minutes, and he was right on time. He removed the nest and then walked around my house and garage to check to see if there were any other nests. Sam was quick and efficient, he also told us to be careful for the next day or two. He also told us to watch the area and mark our calendars for next year April and buy a can of wasp spray to use if we see any return.

Description of Work
Removed the wasp nest from above my front door. He checked all around the house for possible other nests.

Work Completed On 07/25/2014

07/23/2014

Kendra G.

I contacted Mr. Sorensen through Angie's List yesterday. Now today, the very next day, he has already come and removed the wasps nests. He is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Removed a few small wasps nest around my home

Work Completed On 07/23/2014

05/15/2014

Jill K.

They returned my call promptly, scheduled a same-day appointment, and showed up exactly when they said they would. They were thorough and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They came and removed about seven or eight wasps nests.

Work Completed On 05/15/2014

05/09/2014

ELIZABETH W.

Sam is very professional. He took care to be sure that he could find all possible nests- and there were quite a few. He arrived on time and did an excellent job. I will definitely call him if I need to have other similar services..

Description of Work
Removed existing hornets nests from all around exterior of house and sprayed so they will not return.

Work Completed On 03/02/2014

11/22/2013

Alice F.

The provider arrived and checked most of the nests, got her equipment and started to spray the nests. She missed some of them and I had to point them out to her when she was finished. She said she would go in the attic to spray as the largest nest was at a beam right outside a vent, and they could be going into the attic. Then when she was almost finished she said she didn't have to go into the attic.

Description of Work
The provider destroyed some bee nests - one was quite large.

Work Completed On 08/01/2013

Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. Please see our many other positive reviews. (below) We were a little mystified as to why this customer was not satisfied with her Wasp removal service, and chose to write a bad review almost 4 months after the date of service. First, it was explained at the time of service she did not have Bees, but that she in fact had Paperwasps. Many times we find upwards of 20 – 30 wasp nests around a home. If one is missed, we will come back at no additional charge to remove it. Some times we have a customer take one last look around before we leave, in order to make sure we had gotten them all, as at times they can be a little tricky to spot. (In dark eaves, etc.) Going into an attic after Paperwasps is rarely necessary, and in this case it was not needed. (We don't want to charge someone to do what is not needed.) This customer’s Paperwasp problem was eliminated, and Guaranteed. She did not call for a free return visit under the Guarantee, or voice any complaint, so it would follow that the service was performed correctly. So, it appears the customer is primarily complaining that our operator did not go into her attic for no apparent reason, in order to take care of what this customer incorrectly determined to be bees, almost 4 months after the date of service. ????? We do make every effort to make sure that each customer is satisfied, and do regret this does not seem to be the case here. We'll try harder in the future.

10/14/2013

BARBARA P.

Called back same day I contacted him and came out for service 2 days later.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants and knocked down and removed wasps nests.

09/27/2013

Debra M.

Extremely well; they even returned will another nest appeared.

Description of Work
Remove nests.

Work Completed On 07/18/2013

09/26/2013

Kris T.

Sam came out on a Sunday to inspect our problem. Wasps were getting inside our bathroom via the skylight. I couldn't live with them in our house any longer. Sam climbed up to roof and sprayed many wasps and their nests. Once he finished, I mentioned that they were swarming in the back yard. He had the expertise to check under our umbrella, that had been closed for months, and found dozens inside - yuk!! So he sprayed in there and also other areas. Needless to say I am very happy with his services and can again rest easy inside my home without those terrible pests!

Description of Work
Removal of wasps inside upstairs bathroom and outside.

Work Completed On 09/22/2013

07/05/2013

Nancy S.

Swarm of bees suddenly appeared on the patio. The County came out and determined they were not killers but had started to build a nest in the wall of the carport. An hour after the call to Sam Sorensen from Bee n Wasp Removal, he arrived and quickly diagnosed the issue, put on his cool white bee suit and helmet and triaged the space with a powder substance he applied in the wall and that the bees did not like. He knew the bees had just started to build the nest but said 25,000 were already in the wall. He explained the entire process and said there would be some casualties but most of the bees would just move away and not come back. He was done in 30 minutes. There was some bee sweep up for a few days but the problem is solved without fumigation. Relief and gratitude.

Description of Work
Made the bees go away that had begun to build a nest i the carport.

06/15/2013

Michelle H.

I had several wasps flying around my front and back yards. She looked all around my house, under my patio furniture (where we found spiders and wasp nests), and under my umbrellas. We also had a large nest inside an enclosed electrical outlet. She destroyed all of these nests, sprayed in all the likely places, and even climbed on the roof to spray the eaves. She was extremely helpful and pleasant and left me with a guarantee for the next few months. If I find anymore nests, they will come back and spray them at no charge.

Description of Work
Arrived within an hour of me calling on a Saturday morning! And it wasn't even an emergency.

Work Completed On 06/15/2013

06/11/2013

Darryl K.

Bee N' Wasp removal came out the very same day that we called to remove some active wasp nests from our home and check for other activity. They answered our questions about bees and wasps and even told us what product to use if we see wasp activity in the future. We're very pleased with them.

Description of Work
Removed active wasp nests.

04/29/2013

MARY LOU P.

See above Uncomplicated story)

Description of Work
Sam Sorensen came to my house and quickly dealt with a stubborn wasp's nest. He used a safe natural substance (possibly flower-based). It was a short visit. Since his visit one year ago, the problem has not recurred I was completely satisfied.

Work Completed On 04/16/2012

04/18/2013

Barbara B.

Called early in the morning, Sam came about 1 hour later. I spoke with him about what we needed, wasp nests removed. He walked around the house and we found a few more nests. Sam got rid of all of them, and we have not seen any more wasps since. 60 day gaurantee and some wasp spray. I would definately use Sam again.

Description of Work
Removed wasp nests from around the house

Work Completed On 04/08/2013

02/12/2013

Jonathan H.

His service was great. I called him and he came that afternoon. Within an hour he had all of the wasps removed. I would definitely use him again. We will probably call him in the future.

Description of Work
We had a number of wasp nests in the front of the home.

Work Completed On 08/01/2012

04/06/2012

Chhandasi B.

I called Sam on a Sunday and he came out to my home a few hours later and took care of bee hive. Sam was very professional and came on time. The entire appointment took less than 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Treated a bee hive.

Work Completed On 03/31/2012

02/20/2012

ed T.

We had some recurring problems with bees. We had Bee N’ Wasp Nest Removal Service come out and help us. They were good. We were happy with the service they provided. We did not have any issues with them. I would use their services in the future also.

Description of Work
I used BEE N' WASP NEST REMOVAL SERVICE for pest control services. They removed a beehive that was in our chimney. I used their services in April.

Work Completed On 04/14/2011