BANNER CARPETS

Founded 1959 • With Angi since September 2005

3.6

Banner Carpets is family owned business that has been in business for over 50 years. Our number one goal is to provide exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves with quality products such as high quality woods, tile. and thousands of carpets to choose from. Banner Carpets also provides green products. We are enver satisfied with our service until the customer is the 100% satisfied. ...

Mario Diaz Flooring

Please contact directly at 323.816.8390 or by email diazflooring@me.com. Minimum 24 Hour response lead time for quotes/services (or availability). 120% dedication to a professional job; our goal is to make sure you fall in love with your floors! Please feel free to email us at: diazflooring@me.com or visit our website at: www.MarioDiazFlooring.net

Dominick's Carpet & Furniture Cleaning

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

Easley Tile Restoration

No full installations, specializing in repairs and restoration of tile, stone, grout, caulking, cleaning and sealing, kitchens, bathrooms and flooring.

03/14/2013

Please see the detailed description under his Santa Monica business address.

Description of Work
Please see my review for Mr. Borshuk's business listed under the Santa Monica address. This business is absolutely horrible and I highly recommend you go somewhere else. Again for details please see my review under the Santa Monica address. He was the owner and completely lied to us I never responded to any of our complaints.

03/15/2011

The job went well!

Description of Work
We replaced animal soiled carpeting in our daughter's room. Store owner was helpful. His assistant arrived promptly at our home to do measurements and provide color choices. The installers were prompt. They moved furniture (including dismantling a set of bunkbeds), removed and disposed of old carpeting, and did a nice job of installation of the new carpet. They then replaced all of the furniture and did a thorough cleanup job. We would use them again.

12/04/2008

From start to finish the job was done with the highest quality and professionalism.

Description of Work
We had wood floors installed throughout our entire house as well as limestone tile in our entryway.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

11/16/2005

DISAPPOINTING FOR A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. THE SALES REPS DID NOT KEEP UP WITH THE SCHEDULE AND WE HAD TO FOLLOW UP WITH THEM. THE CARPET INSTALLERS HIRED COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. THE END RESULT WAS JUST OK...IN RETROSPECT,I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH THE ANOTHER COMPANY ALTHOUGH IT WOULD HAVE COST ME TWO THOUSAND MORE. THE VENDOR SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED MORE ...

Description of Work
PULL OLD CARPET, PROVIDE AND INSTALL NEW CARPET. INSTALL BASEBOARDS PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER.

09/22/2005

OVERALL, IT WAS EXCELLENT. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THEIR BEING ABLE TO DO THE WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION WITH SUCH HIGH QUALITY. THE CARPETS WERE DONE BY TWO BROTHERS, AND THE FLOORING WAS DONE BY A FATHER, SON, AND HELPER. LIKE I SAID, IT WAS EXCELLENT WITH BOTH THE PEOPLE WHO PUT IT IN. THEY CLEANED UP. WITH THE HARDWOOD YOU HAVE A LOT OF DUST. THEY TOOK OUT THE OLD CARPET. WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN SAT...

Description of Work
THEY LAID HARDWOOD IN THE HALLWAY, LIVING ROOM, AND STAIRS. THEY DID TWO TILE BATHROOMS. THEY PUT CARPET IN OFFICE AND THREE BEDROOMS AND PERGO FLOORING IN THE KITCHEN.

Category hardwood floor

ALL FLOORING SALES AND INSTALLATION. WE CARRY CARPET, HARDWOOD, CERAMIC, VINYL, LAMINATE AND NATURAL STONE. WE ALSO OFFER WINDOW TREATMENTS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available