AMERICAN GARDENS

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2005

LICENSE NUMBER: 582468....

Jimmie's Tree Service

Jimmie's Tree Service

Immediate Emergency Service 24 hrs. Jimmies Tree Service Inc. is a family owned and operated business for 33 years. Licensed, insured & bonded company that provides: *Low Pricing *Tree trimming Removal *Shaping, topping, & thin-out *Pruning *Palm trees *Yucca Trees, Pine Trees all types of trees *Stump grinder *Haul away *Storm Tree Removal *Chip Brush *High grass cut rototiller *Backyard & Garage Clean-Up *Basic concrete landscaping & Tree Planting

Offers by Jimmie's Tree Service on Angi

03/20/2017

Great. Trimmed tree and removed all debris. They were the only company that was actually able to identify the tree and give tips for caring for it in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut top 8 feet off of large carrotwood tree.

02/14/2015

It took them 2 days and a crew of 4 to do it. It wasn't their problem, I had scheduling problems because every time I get it scheduled, it would rain and they couldn't work in the rain or while the trees were still wet so there some delays but that wasn't their fault. Other than that, I had no problems with them at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For tree trimming, I used a company called American Gardens. I had a huge avocado tree in the backyard that was overhanging the roof and they had to take about half the tree off and there were a couple of trees on the side of the house that had to be cut down. I also had a tree in front of the house that was overhanging part of my neighbor's house so I had it trimmed way back. I had 5 trees extensively trimmed.

11/15/2014

They clean up and carry stuff away, as if they were never hear. Its very important.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a bonsai tree that is two story. It also has thorns on it, and they have to watch out for the raccoons that climb it.

08/20/2013

They did a good job with the removal. However, because the stumps were close to the retaining wall, their stump grinder damaged the stucco.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed three palm trees.

12/22/2011

They do a superb job and I rate them very highly on all the aspects of their work. Sometimes they don't show up when I think they should, but that is alright. I will use them again in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used American Gardens to thin out a tree on my property.

CATEGORY tree service

ARTISTIC TREE PRUNING, TREE AND STUMP REMOVAL, CLEAN-UP, AND DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION.