AAA Express Heating & AC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Since 1980, AAA Express Heating & A/C provides our residental and commercial customers with an honest assesment of their heating & cooling needs. Our qualified technicians handle the repair, installation and provide maintanance plans to help your equipment last longer. We also handle electrical and solar panel installations....

West Coast Chief Repair

West Coast Chief Repair

West Coast Chief Repair specializes in appliance repair of all major household and commercial appliances in Los Angeles. Air Conditioners, Heaters, Furnaces, Commercial Refrigerators, Household Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Ranges, Cooktops, Range Hoods, and Water Heaters. 10% off labor for senior citizen discount 10% off labor for military discount 10% off labor for students discount

Offers by West Coast Chief Repair on Angi

02/21/2017

As it was a holiday weekend, I had some trouble finding anyone who would answer the phone. And I was especially worried that I would be able to convince anyone to come help. Nick stayed on the phone with me for about 15 minutes and walked me through the steps to diagnose the problem, which was the thermostat. He gave instructions as to how it should be replaced and how to get the heat on in the me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We came home from an overnight to find the heater out and the house cold.

01/06/2017

Nick was prompt, efficient and respectful. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some work done on our furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you. If you need further assistance will be glad to serve you.

06/21/2016

Nick was prompt (called with accurate estimate before arriving), explained the readings, and promptly filled the freon. A/C has been working well since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick identified the reason why my A/C was not cooling (low freon), and refilled it.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I am glad your problem solved. Happy Holidays

12/08/2015

I called last week and got an answering service.  I provided all of my information including 2 contact numbers and did not get a call back. In the meantime I wasted an entire day and spent the weekend in a cold house. I tried calling again today and no answer and no answering services.   I'm going elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for repair of my floor heater which is not lighting.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you. We appreciated the your review. We apologize for inconvenience caused. We are sorry that could not be at your service in time, because of the answering Service we had hired in holiday Season. We still look forward to help you in near future. We were having telephone problem. calls were breaking up and some time no ring.

10/26/2015

Nick was very punctual and return my calls in a timely manner. There was a installation issue which I brought to his attention and he did the correction. It was a great experience dealing with Nick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning, Electrical Repairs, & Solar Panel Installations

Auto A/C repair.