J.C.'s Professional Painters.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2012

1745 Aleppo Court

Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

J.C.'s Professional Painters is a small company with 4 employees so we can provide more personalized service....

08/10/2020

Jaime V.

Joel’s work and attention to detail is something I haven’t been lucky enough to experience before now. It’s like old world craftsmanship, while still being done at a very reasonable price. To begin, they dig a little down around your entire foundation to ensure that they’re painting all the way to the bottom. The power washing process included all of our patios and driveway. Then they expertly repaired all the cracks, holes and imperfections in our stucco and blended it in perfectly which is not easy with our course sand finish. Because of that texture, they took 2 extra days to carefully apply the primer so that it filled every nook and cranny. Joel wanted to make sure that the paint line on the corbels was perfectly straight and not bumpy from the stucco texture, so they prepped every single one with a line of caulk all the way around. The trim work is absolute perfection. Joel made some really great suggestions along the way that made a huge difference in the look of the house. For example, our brown doors originally had white trim elements, and he had solutions to make them all brown and uniform. He also replaced warped and weathered trim around doors and garages. Joel’s workers were so kind and courteous. They cleaned up and blew around the house before they left every day. They were extremely hard working and professional. My house looks better than it did the day it was built. I’m looking forward to using Joel again soon for more projects, as he also does other general contractor type work. His meticulous eye made all the difference for our house and we couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Exterior House Paint

Category pressure washing,house painters

09/16/2017

Madeline N.

They did an excellent job each time we hired them. They are professional, neat, and very thorough. They covered all our furnishings and the entire floor when they did the interior painting. They were very careful with our plants and yard when they painted the outside of the house. They gave us and estimated time of completion and they met it each time. They are very experienced in both interior and exterior painting and I would recommend them to anyone wanting to paint their home.

Description of Work
In 2003 JC Professional Painters painted our exterior trim, in 2007 they painted our entire exterior and in 2017 they painted the entire interior of our house including ceilings.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

08/17/2017

Denise M.

the work was great!

Description of Work
painted interior of house

03/01/2016

Pamela P.

Joel Castro's Professional Painters was recommended to me by my neighbor to re-paint the exterior of my house, which was in bad shape. Joel walked me around the house and explained in detail exactly what would be needed, why, and how long it would take: a good power wash; repair and re-stucco all areas that were cracked or had flaked. Spray on primer coats ( for which all doors, windows, plants, were carefully covered) Then paint. He also removed, replaced and painted all the wood fascia bordering the edge of the roof, and did repair work and repainted the support beams for the eaves across the front and back of the house. Whenever he spotted a problem (eg. rain damage to the roof or support beams in a couple of areas) he would have me look and explain the cause of the problem and possible solutions that would fit my budget. His crew arrived promptly every morning by 7:15, and cleaned all work areas and debris at the end of every work day. Joel came every other day to make sure everything was done properly. They really pay attention to all the details. He and his crew were quiet and courteous. When I was trying to pick colors and bringing home samples they would paint them on the house so I could see what they looked like. They even offered to cut up pieces of the old fascia and paint them with all the color samples I brought home so I could see how they looked ( and I brought home a LOT of color samples) . When I had ideas for color accents, they were happy to oblige. It was a long job (3 weeks!) and I was sorry to see them go, but really happy with the end result, I highly recommend this company. Best service ever!

Description of Work
Re-painted exterior of house, that was in poor condition. Replaced all of the wood fascia. Repaired damage to wood beams under eaves.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

05/14/2015

Michael M.

Description of Work
Joel is a perfectionist. He did a superb job. The painting was only half of the charge; he also replaced our heavy wood-beam patio cover which had rotted due to previous poor painting. | |The paint job he did was superb. He and his team spent a week prepping the house and trim, which Joel pointed out had never been properly primed. The crew showed up promptly at 7:30 each morning and thoroughly cleaned up before leaving each day. Our house now looks new and my bet is that it never looked this good when it was new in 1971. | |I have spent a career in the auto business, a third of it as a mechanic and auto tech training instructor. I'm always looking for pros who do the job right, and I have run across a few of them. Joel personally showed up to pressure-wash the house at the beginning of the job, instead of sending someone else on his team. I know he did that so that he could really see what work needed to be done to do the job right. | |I have found my painter.

Category pressure washing,interior painters

06/28/2014

Dixie D.

Description of Work
I needed my two bathrooms painted. They did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone and I will definitely use them for my next painting needs. I loved working with Joel and his workers. They were on time and courteous, very easy to get along with and the bathrooms look great.

07/25/2013

Karen K.

This is our third experience with JC's Professional Painters. We used them to paint the interior of our previous home, and also to power wash and paint exterior trim several years later. Currently, they are painting the entire interior of our newly purchased home. I would highly recommend Joel and his crew in every category. They are professional, prompt, reliable, and trustworthy. The crew members are polite and careful with our furnishings and our home. They covered our newly refinished floors and carpet to protect them, and clean up carefully each day before they leave. Joel is also very helpful with choosing paint colors, and can see the nuances between similar colors. His timing estimates were exact, and he and his crew work hard to complete every detail. He was extremely understanding when we changed our minds about a paint color we had chosen, and they had already painted. This is one of the best contractors we have ever dealt with.

Description of Work
Interior painting, including ceilings, walls, and moldings.

Portillos Painting Inc

Call today for painting services.

Platinum Realty & Construction Inc

Specializing in remodels, hardscaping and painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Platinum Realty & Construction Inc on Angi
    Tito Alcaraz Painting & Repair Specialist

We are family owned & operated since 1995. We have close knit network of skilled workers ranging from painters to construction workers. We offer a complete range of home improvement solutions for your home. Estimates are free and prices range depending on size of jobs and material desired. We specialize in Repairs and Restoration, No job is too small, no project too hard, No location is too far. We provide one on one service and are always available in case of emergencies. All of our friendly staff is insured and certified, to provide you with the highest quality and fastest service, we are licensed and bonded, so use our service with confidence. We are the only company that offers a maintenance service to ensure long lasting quality of exterior work, maintenance includes Power wash, and Touch-Ups as needed in 18 months included in the original price. We offer affordable option for interior touch-up and quality preservation. Take advantage of our 20% off special and bid with confidence.

Offers by Tito Alcaraz Painting & Repair Specialist on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

We do not hang wallpaper, stain woodwork, paint faux-finish or paint pools.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about J.C.'s Professional Painters.

How is J.C.'s Professional Painters. overall rated?

J.C.'s Professional Painters. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are J.C.'s Professional Painters. open?

J.C.'s Professional Painters. is open:

Thursday: 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday: 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 AM

What payment options does J.C.'s Professional Painters. provide

J.C.'s Professional Painters. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Does J.C.'s Professional Painters. offer free estimates?

Yes, J.C.'s Professional Painters. offers free project estimates.

Does J.C.'s Professional Painters. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, J.C.'s Professional Painters. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does J.C.'s Professional Painters. offer a senior discount?

No, J.C.'s Professional Painters. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by J.C.'s Professional Painters.?

No, J.C.'s Professional Painters. does not offer warranties.

What services does J.C.'s Professional Painters. offer?

J.C.'s Professional Painters. offers the following services: J.C.'s Professional Painters. provides Interior and Exterior painting for residential and commercial buildings. We power wash, install and repair drywall, remove acoustic ceilings, stucco repair and remove wallpaper, replace rotten wood, texture walls and paint patio covers. We take pride in our prep work, we feel it is the most important step in the process and the key to a beautiful end result. Our motto is "The Right Way is The Only Way". Customer satisfaction and cleanliness is our priority

Are there any services J.C.'s Professional Painters. does not offer?

We do not hang wallpaper, stain woodwork, paint faux-finish or paint pools.