Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2004

390 N MOORPARK RD

Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or

05/02/2012

William M.

My experience was very good. We went in and got what we wanted. I installed it with my son.

Description of Work
I have made purchases from Best Buy. We most recently purchased a device called Roku that transfers Netflix to your television set. I have also purchased a vacuum.

Category vacuum cleaners, computer sales

10/12/2005

Barbara M.

I WOULD DO IT AGAIN. THEY WERE FINE. I JUST HATE WHEN THEY SAY BETWEEN NOON AND FOUR OR EIGHT AND TWO. IT TAKES TOO MUCH OF MY TIME. THE PEOPLE WERE VERY GOOD.

Description of Work
IT WAS JUST CLEANING UP THE MESS THAT I CREATED ON IT.

Category computer repair

06/13/2005

KRISTI C.

THE GEEK SQUAD AT BEST BUY WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. THEY READILY ANSWERED VARIOUS QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE INSTALLATION AND POST-INSTALLATION USE. THE 'SQUAD' WAS PUNCTUAL AND FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A ROUTER TO LINK MY DESKTOP PC CABLE INTERNET SERVICE TO MY LAPTOP WIRELESS INTERNET. IMPORTANT ASPECT OF INSTALLATION/SETUP WAS TO DISALLOW OTHERS OUTSIDE OUR HOME TO ACCESS OUR ROUTER SIGNAL.

Category computer repair

12/21/2004

DANA HARRIS H.

THE INSTALLATIUON WAS FAST AND THE SERVICE WAS FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
STEREO INSTALLATION.

Category car stereo installation

High Definition Audio Video

Ask about our newest promotions! 10% off all Labor (up to $1000) and 20% off all speakers! Were a full service audio and video contractor specializing in home theater sales, setup, and installation. We can provide you with almost any name brand equipment at a competitive price and with a full manufacturers warranty. We offer same day appointments if available and do service calls as well. We're a licensed and insured contractor and we do our best to answer our phones.

2022 Super Service Award

Netvision Computer Services

2022 Super Service Award

MJ Audio

Security Systems, Home Automation, Home Theatre Installation, Security Cameras. I have been in Audio/Video for 20+ years. I take pride in all my work, my most important goal is to make sure my customer is happy at the end of the project.

Computer Sales
    Vacuum Cleaners
    Auto Radio Service
    TV Sales
    TV Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Geek Squad - Best Buy

How is Geek Squad - Best Buy overall rated?

Geek Squad - Best Buy is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Geek Squad - Best Buy provide

Geek Squad - Best Buy accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer free estimates?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Geek Squad - Best Buy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Geek Squad - Best Buy?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer warranties.

What services does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer?

Geek Squad - Best Buy offers the following services: Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.