CXC Contracting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2013

CXC Contracting specializes in Foundation Repair and Earthquake Retrofitting. They work to make your home as safe and secure as possible under all conditions. Call us today!...

Faust Hardscapes

B R SHELDON CONCRETE

Concrete Driveway Specialist - AAA rated - with Over 49 years experienced contractor in the concrete field and completed operations of small walkways to elaborate custom decorative work. We are honest, forthright and we will start and finish ON TIME. Owner (Buzz) will be personally involved with the project all the way through. License #:350611 Liability and Workman's compensation Insurance. 6 employees

Sanchez Handyman

Hi my name is Pablo Sanchez, SANCHEZ HANDYMAN, I been working in General Construction for more than 20 years ( Carpenter, Paint, Drywall, Fences,Cabinets,Windows , Doors, Flooring, etc.) I love to give to my clients a quickly and professional service so they can be totally satisfied whit my job , I have a lot of references of different projects.

09/07/2018

Will and his team at CXC did a great job replacing a failing stem wall perimeter foundation on my 1920s mid-city home. I bid the project out to six different contractors. His bid came in close to most and it became quickly apparent that his crew would delivery the highest quality and integrity to the job. His ability to accommodate my scheduling needs, the crew's many years of experience and overa...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair/Replacement

Category foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

08/27/2018

Great! The quality of the work and attention to customer service were great. The owner came on site, gave me an estimate and walked me through the process.

Description of Work
They replaced some foundation part.

08/07/2018

They reinforced my building as required by City of Los Angeles for Retrofitting; The service was professionally and smoothly done, He is a very honest and a very knowledgeable contractor, and very ethical. He is very trustworthy.

Description of Work
They reinforced my building as required by City of Los Angeles for Retrofitting (Soft Story Retrofitting) to help reinforced during an earthquake

08/06/2018

They are probably the most honest. Mr. Crawford came to my home. Very patient and took time to look at the whole situation. Willing to work with us. I would not hesitate to use him.

Description of Work
Estimate for repairs.

08/02/2018

It went very well. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They did foundation repair.

Category foundation repair

Caissons and Grade Beams, Helical PIers, Foundation Lifting, Foundation Repair & Replacement, Crawl Space Repair, Surface/Gutter/French Drainage Systems, Sump Pumps, Earthquake Retrofitting/House Bolting, Waterproofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available