CXC Contracting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2013

CXC Contracting specializes in Foundation Repair and Earthquake Retrofitting. They work to make your home as safe and secure as possible under all conditions. Call us today!...

All Star Plumbing and Rooter Inc is a family owned company that was established in 2012 and with more than 20 years of plumbing and rooter experience under our belt, our goal is to have our costumers experience real costumer satisfaction while serving them in their plumbing needs with the most efficiency using only but the best materials with out braking the bank. We believe that everyone works hard for their well earned money and should be valued when it comes to paying some one to go over to their home to do repairs or replacements. And as always, you can count on All Star Plumbing & Rooter Inc to work the extra mile for your hard earned money.

When it comes to plumbing problems, All Valley Plumbing Service in Mission Hills, CA is the company to call since 1963. Our plumbing contractors are reliable and professional. Whether it's a simple pipe leak, or a full emergency, we can handle any plumbing needs that come your way! We work on residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today and let us take care of it quick!

Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the most well-equipped in Los Angeles County

09/07/2018

Will and his team at CXC did a great job replacing a failing stem wall perimeter foundation on my 1920s mid-city home. I bid the project out to six different contractors. His bid came in close to most and it became quickly apparent that his crew would delivery the highest quality and integrity to the job. His ability to accommodate my scheduling needs, the crew's many years of experience and overa...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair/Replacement

Category foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

08/27/2018

Great! The quality of the work and attention to customer service were great. The owner came on site, gave me an estimate and walked me through the process.

Description of Work
They replaced some foundation part.

08/07/2018

They reinforced my building as required by City of Los Angeles for Retrofitting; The service was professionally and smoothly done, He is a very honest and a very knowledgeable contractor, and very ethical. He is very trustworthy.

Description of Work
They reinforced my building as required by City of Los Angeles for Retrofitting (Soft Story Retrofitting) to help reinforced during an earthquake

08/06/2018

They are probably the most honest. Mr. Crawford came to my home. Very patient and took time to look at the whole situation. Willing to work with us. I would not hesitate to use him.

Description of Work
Estimate for repairs.

08/02/2018

It went very well. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They did foundation repair.

Category foundation repair

Caissons and Grade Beams, Helical PIers, Foundation Lifting, Foundation Repair & Replacement, Crawl Space Repair, Surface/Gutter/French Drainage Systems, Sump Pumps, Earthquake Retrofitting/House Bolting, Waterproofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available