Conejo Valley Veterinarian Hospital

Founded 1958 • With Angi since September 2005

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital (CVVH) offers the most extensive veterinary care for Ventura and West Los Angeles County pets, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! We treat a wide variety of animal species, including dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, rabbits, ferrets, rodents, and many other exotic animals. Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital also has a Pet Resort which offers boarding, doggy day camp, and grooming services....

05/09/2020

They stole my elderly cat from me and gave it to a shelter, which they refuse to disclose, and charged for a treatment they didn’t even perform.

Description of Work
I needed help with my cat.

06/08/2017

They’re wonderful. They brought my bird back. He was dangling his feet. He was like he was dead. I thought his wings were broke, but they weren’t. He couldn’t stand. He was very weak. His eyes, like his feet, drooped. Eyes closed. I was just thrilled. They sure did a lot for him here. They have all kinds of stuff. They saved his life.

Description of Work
My bird got sick from the electric heater.

10/28/2014

Everything went fine. We have used them for years and we have always found the vets to be caring and responsive. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Check up for our elderly cat, blood work, urine test.

09/18/2013

It costs between $150 - $175. It was a little more last time because they did a few more things on him. They are wonderful there. There are a lot of vets there and a lot of people. They are just very efficient. The place is very clean. They're wonderful with the pets. They're just really very sweet. I never wait very long to be seen. They're very efficient that way there. It's just ran very well. ...

Description of Work
My pet's veterinarian is at Conejo Valley Veterinarian Hospital. They have a lot of vets in there but we use Dr. Edward Thompson. I took my cat about a week ago. I take him in for the senior wellness exam to get the teeth cleaned.

04/04/2013

The vet is wonderful with our dog. He's kind, friendly, very capable, and conservative. He doesn't try to force unneeded services on you. Everyone there is very friendly. Our pet doesn't seem to get scared about going there.

Description of Work
I took my dog to Conejo Valley Veterinarian Hospital for followup and blood work. They're open 24 hours.

Category veterinarian

We offer veterinary care to all small animals (dogs, cats, and exotics). We also take in and treat injured wildlife at no charge. Our hospital is open 24/7 for Emergency Pet Care. We also offer pet boarding (dogs, cats, and exotic pets), grooming, and doggy day camp.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available